The New Guy In The Office - Cover

The New Guy In The Office

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 3: Sonia

Cheating Wife Sex Story: Chapter 3: Sonia - The new guy in the office got the girl's attention.

Caution: This Cheating Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The atmosphere in the office the next day was a little chilly as far as the women were concerned. They all seemed to be stepping lightly around each other. Most of them were ignoring Mary because she was walking around with a smug expression on her face. Matty and Betsy kept shooting daggers at each other as they eyed each other across the office. For the first time in over a week I didn't get a morning visit from Sonia, probably because she knew she had a lock on being the first married woman to get to my bed. The only woman in the office who was acting normal was Alice.


This was a brand new experience for me. I'd had problems at my last three jobs because of my penchant for married women, but all those problems had come from husbands and boyfriends. This was the first time that I had stirred up the women themselves. It was also the first time in my life that I was the subject of a competition, the first time I didn't have to work at seducing the women I was after. And to be honest I wasn't at all sure that I liked it that way — the thrill of the chase was gone.

The day passed pretty much without incident except that once, when Betsy had walked past Matty's desk, I heard Matty mutter "Bitch!" At three-thirty Sonia stopped by my desk and asked, "Are we still on?"

"You are the only one who can call it off."

"Should we go in one car or should I follow you?"

"You follow me in your car. That way if you decide at the last minute to bail out you can just keep on driving."

"You keep saying that. Why are you expecting me to back out?"

"Sweetie, I've been here before — lots of times — but this is new to you. It wouldn't be the first time that a woman decided at the last second that it wasn't worth taking the chance."

"What chance? As long as I'm careful everything will be fine."

"Still, you follow, and I really do hope that you will be behind me when I get out of my car at the apartment."

After Sonia had walked away Matty got up from her desk and walked over to me. Looking at Sonia moving down the hallway Matty said, "I'm not going to be first, am I?"

"What makes you say that?"

"Sonia's body language."

"I think you are imaging things."

"Doubt it all you want honey, but a woman can tell about these things."

"I didn't know that it was important for you to be first; I thought all you wanted was to beat Betsy?"

"That too, but it is an ego thing. What girl in a competition doesn't want to be the winner?"

"Funny, I don't get that feeling from the others."

"Maybe not, but it is there."

"Would you sleep better if you were the first?"

"Christ no. I probably wouldn't sleep at all. I'd be so turned on that I'd make love to my husband all night long."

"Is it really that important to you?"

"I'll live. At least I'll beat Betsy."

It wasn't on my program for the day, but I do like to keep the ladies happy and so I asked, "Can you keep your mouth shut? I know that you will rub it in when you beat Betsy, but can you keep quiet about anything else that happens?"

"Yeah, I could."

"Meet me in the supply closet in five minutes. It will be a no frills quickie, but you would be the first and I wouldn't want anyone else to know about it."

"Five minutes?"

"Five minutes."

"No one will ever hear of it from me."

"That's all I want."

When I walked into the supply closet five minutes later I found Matty standing there with her panties in her hand.

"I was afraid you were joking with me," she said.

"I never kid around when it comes to married pussy. Turn around, bend down and get a good grip on the shelf," I said as I opened my fly and took out my cock. Matty looked at it and licked her lips nervously.

"Change your mind?"

"No, no I'm not. It's just that I have never done anything like this before and it's happening so fast."

"That's the idea Matty, it has to be fast. We need to get it done before we get caught. It is your choice sweetie, but you need to hurry up and make it."

She looked nervously at me, down at my cock, back up at my face and then she choked out, "Oh God" and she turned, bent at the waist and moaned, "Hurry, please hurry and do it before I run."

I stepped forward and as I did I said, "Reach between your legs and pull the folds of your pussy apart for me."

She spread her legs and did as I asked as she kept moaning, "Oh God, hurry, please hurry."

It was a quick and almost brutal fuck. She wasn't very wet and we spent no time at all on foreplay because time was of the essence. What we were doing was dangerous — some one could come looking for copy paper or an ink cartridge at any time and the locked door would be a red flag.

Matty gave out a loud grunt as I pushed into her. It took four strokes to get me in deep enough that I wouldn't fall out on the backstroke and then I started banging away. Matty braced herself against the shelf and moaned as I drove myself into her. Four minutes of banging hard and I was ready to let loose, but before I could ask her if she wanted me to pull out she cried out, "Oh sweet fucking Jesus" and shoved herself back at me and that was all it took for me to blow my nuts.

I pulled my semi-hard cock out of Matty and was tucking it away as I said, "I'll go first and if no one is looking this way I'll knock once and you can come out. If you don't hear a knock just stay in here for about five minutes and then come out with an ink cartridge or some thing." There was a long silence and I said, "Are you all right?"

She turned to face me and there were tears streaming down her face. "No, I'm not all right. I've just been unfaithful to my husband for the first time and I loved it. I had an orgasm. The first orgasm of my life and I have it cheating on my husband."

There were a couple of things that I could have said, but they would have come across as glib and insensitive so I kept my mouth shut and left the supply room. No one was around so I knocked once and went back to my desk. Five minutes later Matty was back at her desk, but her eyes avoided mine for the rest of the afternoon.


Sonia was waiting in her car when I left the building and she was right behind me when I pulled out of the parking lot. As I drove toward my apartment I wondered if she would still be with me when I got there and I also wondered if I would be good company if she was. Contrary to popular opinion I was not an insensitive brute. I love loving the ladies and I'd never had one act the way Matty had when we finished. I'd always left my ladies with a smile on their face — never tears — and Matty's actions upset me somehow. I just hoped that the mood I was in driving home didn't carry over into my evening with Sonia.

I needn't have worried; Sonia was still behind me when I pulled up at my apartment and her actions caused my mood to change almost immediately. She started by walking up to me and handing me her thong.

"You will no doubt notice that the first three buttons on my blouse are undone. That, and the thong, should indicate to you that there isn't going to be any backing down on my part."

I grinned at her, "Even if you did I wouldn't give this back" and I dangled the thong in front of her."

Once inside my apartment Sonia asked me where the bedroom was and I pointed it out to her. She smiled at me and then headed for it undressing as she went. When she got to the door she looked back and saw me standing there watching. "You do plan on joining me, don't you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.