The New Guy In The Office - Cover

The New Guy In The Office

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2: The Plan

Cheating Wife Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Plan - The new guy in the office got the girl's attention.

Caution: This Cheating Wife Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

The plan was for Mary to tell Matty, Betsy and Sonia about our evening together and then let slip some of the "pillow talk" we'd had. She would tell them that we had parted friends because while we had had a good time we really hadn't 'clicked.' She would tell them that I had let it slip (reinforcing what Sonia had been telling them) that what I really wanted for a relationship was a married woman who was happy with her marriage overall, but just wanted to have a fling.

Mary would tell them that I'd told her about one who lived in my apartment complex that I had my eye on and that I had hopes of scoring with her and settling into a relationship. The idea was to make the three think, "Why the woman in the apartment? What's wrong with me?"


I was glad that I hadn't bet with Mary on whether or not Sonia would be the first one to make a move. Wednesday morning Mary and the girls 'gossiped' during the morning coffee break and ten minutes after it was over Sonia was perched on the end of my desk.

"Hear you made a conquest last night."

"And I thought it was only guys who kissed and told."

"I told you sweetie, gossip is a woman's life blood. You stopping at the bar tonight?"

"Probably, why?"

"Just save the first dance for me, okay?"

As she walked out of my cubicle I saw Matty at the water cooler and the look she gave Sonia could have killed. That night at the bar was almost funny. I'd no sooner sat down when Matty came over and took the seat next to me and she wasn't in her seat ten seconds when Betsy came and took the chair on the other side of me. Before her butt hit the chair Sonia was there to remind me that I had promised to save the first dance for her. I got up and moved out onto the floor with her and she moved in close.

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Depends on what it is. I may answer it or I may not."

"When we talked that first time in the cafeteria, you know, when we talked about your turning down Alice?"

I nodded that I remembered and she went on, "When I asked you just what your type was you said someone like Matty or Betsy because they were married and therefore you considered them safe. I'm married. Why didn't you say "someone like you?"

"Probably because you are newly married and I wouldn't expect a newly married woman to have reached the point yet where she was ready for a fling, especially with a 'bad boy' like me."

"Well you're wrong. It's the bad boy image that has me interested."

"You can't be serious."

"Why not? Forget all that sweet, young and innocent crap. I'm none of that. What I am is inexperienced and I think I got married too quick. I should have seen and experienced a little more of what is out there before I tied myself down. And then you come along and you are looking for fun with no commitment. Why shouldn't I jump at the chance?"

"You know what you are saying?"

"Of course I do."

"I don't think that you do. We aren't talking about a quick trip to the parking lot. I use real beds. That means sneaking away to meet me. Can you handle that? Can you get away to meet me and spend four or five hours with me without causing your husband to become suspicious? I'm not into 'wham bam' honey. I take my time and do it right. Think about that for a bit."

"I don't have to. My husband works afternoons and as long as I get home before he does I won't have a problem. He already knows I stop here with the people from work two or three nights a week so we just don't come to the bar on those nights — we go straight to your place."

"You're sure about this?"

"Yes I am."

"Tomorrow night after work?"

"Yes."

The music had stopped and we walked back to the table and I saw Matty looking at us with an unreadable expression on her face.


Matty got up from her seat and went over to the jukebox and fed some quarters into it. I managed to get one sip of my beer by the time the music started and Betsy walked up and said, "My turn" and then she led me out to the dance floor while Matty threw murderous looks at her. As we started dancing I said, "I think you just upset Matty. I think she put the money in the box expecting to be the one out here with me."

"Screw her. You ever hear the expression, "You snooze, you lose?" I'm a firm believer of 'first come, first served' and I'm here first."

"You want to spell that out for me?"

"You know the woman that you described to Sonia? Married and with no interest in breaking up her family, but wanting a change from the daily routine?"

I nodded a yes.

"Well that's me. I want just what you say that you are looking for, a fling with no emotional involvement. Just have some fun for a while and then go on home."

"What's your idea of for a while?"

"A couple of times every couple of weeks for a couple of months or longer or less depending."

"Depending on what?"

"Whether we click or not."

"You sure about this?"

"I haven't thought of anything else for a week now."

"How do you see it happening?"

"My husband bowls on Tuesdays and has a lodge meeting on Thursdays. I have until eleven on Tuesdays and till one or so on Thursday."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.