First Encounter - Cover

First Encounter

by Old Grey Duck

Copyright© 2007 by Old Grey Duck

BDSM Sex Story: After several years of chatting on-line, two people with "similar interests" finally have a chance to meet. What happens when they get home is anyones guess!

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Oral Sex   .

The plane was nearly two hours late. After so very long, they were finally going to meet in real life, or

"IRL" as they joked. He stood, and made his way towards the gate where the passengers would emerge from their ordeal. Just what had happened, he wasn't sure. Something about a delay at one of the lay-over stops.

The doors opened, and weary travelers emerged. Some looked dazed, others grumpy. Mostly, they looked glad to be home. She emerged at the end of the throng, as the last of the flight crew ushered everyone off with a wave and a plastic smile. "Bye-bye!"

She was even lovelier than he had imagined, since the pictures they had exchanged never did her justice.

They had "met" years earlier, in an internet chat room. They had teased each other, and soon found that they enjoyed their conversations. Soon, letters, telephone calls and pictures were exchanged, as well as hopes, dreams, and fantasies. And now, finally, this. It was Thursday, and she would be there with him until the following Monday. Four days of memories to make.

She looked around, afraid that he wouldn't be there.

In fact, she didn't see him until he was at her side, whispering "Boo!" in her ear. She turned, smiled, and was suddenly wrapped in his arms, their mouths eagerly searching for each other. "I can't believe I'm finally here," she managed to gasp after several minutes. His eyes shone with delight as he looked down at her. "Let's get your luggage and get out of here," he grinned.

Half an hour later, they were making their way out to the far end of the parking lot. Hands were clasped as they walked in the warm Summer night, anticipating what lay ahead for them.

"I see you wore what I told you to," he nodded with approval.

She was wearing a snug blouse that accentuated her full breasts, a long skirt, and open-toe sandals, but no jewelry.

"Right down to the panties," she grinned. They were plain white cotton.

"And did you take care of yourself on the flight?"

"About a dozen times," she laughed. "The stewardess thought I was sick, they way I kept going to the bathroom. Right now my panties are so soaked from me masturbating, you would think I had peed on myself!"

He laughed with her as they continued to the last vehicle in the row.

"I thought you had a Jeep," she smiled, watching as he opened the back door and stowed her bags.

"I do," he answered. "But I have other needs and this fits the bill, so to speak."

"I never figured you for a 'mini-van' type of guy," she laughed.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I know it's not glamorous, but what the hell." He winked.

Suddenly, he turned and placed both hands on her shoulders. "Tell me why you're here."

The question surprised her. "Why... ? To be with you!

I want to be here with you."

"Good," he smiled as he opened the side door. "Get in the back and strip."

"What? People will see, and..."

He cupped her chin firmly in his hand, and she couldn't turn her face. His eyes burned into hers.

"You have a choice to make. You can either be a good girl and do as I say, or we can turn around and go back inside so I can put you on the next flight home."

Tears shimmered slightly in her eyes. That was the last thing she wanted. "I'll be a good girl," she whispered. "I'll be good."

"You certainly will."

She climbed in, and was slightly relieved to see that the windows were heavily tinted, so there might be some privacy for what was in store for her. He stood in the doorway of the van, watching her, his eyes glinting with delight. She slipped out of her top and bra, placing them on the seat. Then the skirt and panties came off. The sandals remained on, at his instruction. He got in, and slid the door shut.

"I am thinking that after such a long flight, you might be hungry."

She needed no further instruction. She knelt on the carpeted floor and undid the top of his jeans, and slid them down. His boxers came next, and she could see him growing larger, in the dim light that filtered through the windows from the parking lot lights.

Opening her mouth slightly, she placed her lips on the top of his penis, and let her tongue flick lightly across it. He sighed at the sensation, and she smiled. Taking a breath, she lowered her mouth down and formed a rigid circle with her lips around his shaft. Ever so slowly, she started moving her head up and down, allowing her tongue to swirl around him as her saliva got him wet.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.