Ring of Truth
Blog 19. Rose and the dwarf

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Erotica Sex Story: Blog 19. Rose and the dwarf - When clearing an old attic Derek finds a ring and a notebook. Wearing the ring gives him the power to read the thoughts of others and make them answer questions completely truthfully. The notebook tells of a previous owner's experiences with the ring over two centuries previously. Derek decides to publish his observations on wearing the ring with those in the notebook as a series of 'blogs'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

22nd December 2004

Sarah moved in as planned last weekend but there are still many boxes to unpack. Jean and my student helped and it all went relatively smoothly. We left some of the bigger items but I doubt if Sarah will ever go and live back there. As we planned, she will keep the flat on until the end of February and then, unless anything untoward happens between us, she will give it up. Some of her furniture is of better quality than mine so we'll do some exchanging but that can wait until the New Year.

With Sarah here all the time, I may have to discontinue these blogs or at least post them at less regular intervals, and the ring is perhaps the one real secret that I keep from her. I would not wish her to come in and read what I have written while it is still on the screen. Once the file is saved it is password protected and hidden so it is safe from her eyes. Tonight Maggie from the bakery and her are going to a show which they booked up months ago so I can do this blog without too much worry, except that I should be unpacking some more of her stuff. So, I'd better get on and type in the last of Joshua Matlocks book. We left him in the Angel swapping stories of sexual exploits with a few companions on a bleak evening.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.