Ring of Truth
Blog 17. Marion and Lucy

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Erotica Sex Story: Blog 17. Marion and Lucy - When clearing an old attic Derek finds a ring and a notebook. Wearing the ring gives him the power to read the thoughts of others and make them answer questions completely truthfully. The notebook tells of a previous owner's experiences with the ring over two centuries previously. Derek decides to publish his observations on wearing the ring with those in the notebook as a series of 'blogs'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

1st December 2004

I heard at the weekend that Rodney had been arrested and charged with grievous bodily harm. According to the local paper, Stephen's welts became infected and he was rushed into hospital because the poison in his blood was spreading down his legs and into his body. The police were called and even though Stephen didn't wish to press charges, the police did. They granted him bail and he has to appear before Dunchester magistrates early in the New Year.

Now to the last story in Joshua Matlock's book. There was plenty of space for more writing and it looked as though he intended to continue but for reasons unknown to me, he must have put the journal away with the ring.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.