Ring of Truth - Cover

Ring of Truth

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Blog 16. A Gay experience

Erotica Sex Story: Blog 16. A Gay experience - When clearing an old attic Derek finds a ring and a notebook. Wearing the ring gives him the power to read the thoughts of others and make them answer questions completely truthfully. The notebook tells of a previous owner's experiences with the ring over two centuries previously. Derek decides to publish his observations on wearing the ring with those in the notebook as a series of 'blogs'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

24th November 2004

I spanked Sarah on Sunday. It was only the second time that I had done so and she more or less provoked me into doing it. She was on her period and a bit grumpy to start with and when I tried to get her to name a date for moving in with me she snapped at me and said tartly, "Perhaps I never will." As she turned away her thoughts came through, <<"I shouldn't have said that, I can see that it hurt him and I know I love him but is he man enough to put up with me?">> Hearing this I snatched her wrist as she started to walk away and I dragged her to one of the kitchen chairs. She struggled and said some rather nasty things about me but eventually I got her across my lap and bent one arm up her back. In between her verbal cussing, I heard her inner voice, <<"I think he is going to spank me. Perhaps he is going to show me that he's a man, a man that I've got to respect.">> Luckily that day she was in her 'cleaning outfit', which was an old tracksuit with an elasticated waistband, so I was able to lower her pants with one hand quite easily. Her knickers were a little more awkward but I finally slid them and her pad down far enough to bare her bottom. Up until then her struggles had been difficult to control and she'd kept up a torrent of verbal abuse. Now she lay still as if waiting for the spanking. I didn't keep her waiting and spanked her as hard as I thought I dared until her bottom became very red and she started to cry and plead with me. I ignored the first round of begging and continued until my hand started to sting and her inner thoughts told me she'd had enough.

Remembering what Terry had done to her afterwards, I bent her over the kitchen table and put spittle in and around her bottom hole and pushed my prick in. I took it slowly because we'd only done it that way twice before but once I was in I fucked her properly and hard and at the same time diddled her clit, which I know she likes. She came some time before I did. Afterwards we cuddled and kissed and her mood returned to normal. "Derek," she whispered after we'd made up, "I know you're not Terry but I still have reservations about moving in with you for good. What I would like to do is to move much of my stuff before Christmas so I spend Christmas here with you and treat this as my home. I thought I would keep my place on until the end of February and keep a bed and cooking stuff there until then so that if anything goes wrong, I still have that as a bolthole. I don't believe I will need it, but I would like it to be there just in case." I agreed with her and then she asked if I would put cream on her bottom, which of course I did.

My desire to spank Sarah was provoked to some extent by a voyeurism experience during the previous week. I'd gone to see the Bursar over a funding problem. "I'm sorry Dr. Meeks, Dr. Graham is in a meeting at the moment. I've no idea how long it will go on for, could be five minutes or it could be half an hour. These meetings don't usually go on longer than that. Would you like to wait or come back later? I could ring your lab when he's free," his secretary informed me.

"I think I'll wait, if you don't mind Mrs. Forgill. It's pouring and it's a long trek back across the campus to the lab." I settled down in a comfortable chair, put my folder on the chair beside me and picked up a motoring magazine from the table. I wasn't interested but it was either that or one of the women's magazines. Mrs. Forgill's thoughts were entirely concerned with the letter to the students she was editing so I shut my mind out to her. I'd hardly settled down when a mature student that I knew slightly came in and received the same information concerning Dr. Graham's availability. He decided to wait too and gave me a standard greeting, "Morning Derek, how's it going?" and I gave the usual reply, "Not so bad, Rod, and you?"

In my early days at the university I'd met him at a few lectures and knew he was a graphic arts student who'd worked in industry for many years and now wanted to get qualifications in the newer computer technologies. We made a few remarks about the weather and the work we were doing but we had little in common so he picked another magazine and settled down to wait. He sat with the magazine open but not turning the pages. Thinking they would be more interesting than the magazine I had, I listened in to his thoughts. They certainly were more interesting and I was glad I still wore my lab coat to hide my erection. I hadn't realised he was gay and the dominant one in the relationship. The story that follows has been edited and put into a readable format. Like most people, Rodney's thoughts were disjointed and flitted from one idea to another but, having learned from my experience with Anna, I took a notepad from my folder and started making notes.

<<"I wonder if Stephen is able to sit comfortably yet? He shouldn't have two-timed me with that boy on holiday.">> The images that came through showed a boy younger and smaller than Rod and then of a badly striped arse. It almost made me sick to see it. I've put the events that occurred over the weekend into chronological order and I'm narrating them as though Rod was telling me the story.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.