Ring of Truth - Cover

Ring of Truth

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Blog 15. Robbery at Peregrave Hall

Erotica Sex Story: Blog 15. Robbery at Peregrave Hall - When clearing an old attic Derek finds a ring and a notebook. Wearing the ring gives him the power to read the thoughts of others and make them answer questions completely truthfully. The notebook tells of a previous owner's experiences with the ring over two centuries previously. Derek decides to publish his observations on wearing the ring with those in the notebook as a series of 'blogs'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

17th November 2004

[Little of any note on the home front so I'll go straight on with the next excerpt from Joshua's account. You may like to know The Angel is still a pub but these days has had to cater more for meals than for the local beer drinkers. The inside is now decorated with horse brasses and other agricultural paraphernalia supposed to add 'atmosphere' to the interior. A large conservatory has been added on at the back to give more space for the restaurant side of things and this looks out on to a beer garden with its plastic monkey slide and swings for children. I doubt if Joshua would recognise it now.

Derek]

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.