Ring of Truth - Cover

Ring of Truth

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Blog 12. Dr. Anna Pearce

Erotica Sex Story: Blog 12. Dr. Anna Pearce - When clearing an old attic Derek finds a ring and a notebook. Wearing the ring gives him the power to read the thoughts of others and make them answer questions completely truthfully. The notebook tells of a previous owner's experiences with the ring over two centuries previously. Derek decides to publish his observations on wearing the ring with those in the notebook as a series of 'blogs'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

October 20th 2004

Wednesday's seem to be the only evening I have when I can find free time to do these blogs. Sorry I lied at the end of the last one. I'm taking a break from Chloe's story because the ring has provided me with an interesting story from the university and I want to record it while it is still fresh in my memory. It is incomplete as you will find out but it is still a lengthy tale. You'll just have to wait until next week for the next part of the Chloe saga to find out what happens to her.

Yesterday afternoon I took a sheaf of computer printouts into the faculty staff room, partly to get out of the lab for an hour and partly to sit in a comfortable chair and have a coffee while I tried to sort out the data on them. Only a few staff were in and I greeted those I knew. One was Dr. Anna Pearce, a chemistry tutor and an excellent teacher who had tutored me for several years previously and who I admire greatly. Chemistry is perhaps one of the more difficult subjects in which to interest students but she did it and held our attention for every lesson. My guess is that she is in her early to mid thirties and not married. I had often wondered why because she is attractive without being glamorous, petite and keeps herself fit by playing tennis and other sports. Some students have made a play for her but none succeeded in even taking her out. Like most of her male students, I fantasised as to what we would do together when I had her alone in my bedroom but it was never more than vivid imagination.

She sat at a corner desk, writing and it was obvious she didn't want to be disturbed. We only spoke a few words before I settled down a little across the room from her and spread my sheets on a nearby coffee table. I'd hardly opened my folder before I was distracted by her thoughts. At that point she was near the end of writing a letter the contents of which were unexpectedly personal and revealed a side of her that I never suspected. I really did feel guilty for listening to them this time but I almost couldn't help myself so I pretended to make notes in my folder but instead of them being of my work, they were notes that form the outline from which I am writing this blog. I started notes taking some time after I entered when I realised it would make a good story but by then she was writing the finishing paragraphs. Later, she started to read through the whole letter and correct it, and I was able to take notes of the first day of the week she spent with a woman friend.

The letter that follows is not an exact copy of what she wrote but is as near as I could reconstruct from the information I wrote down. I certainly do not have the training that would have enabled me to take full notes in shorthand. No name was ever given to the mistress but from the visions in Anna's mind she was a large framed, big breasted and powerful woman unconnected with the university so I have no idea who she is. Against her, Anna seemed like a child.

'Dearest Mistress,

Thank you for your letter. I was delighted to receive it and felt that you were most kind in writing such a letter to your lowly sub after the way I walked out on you. I will certainly and very willingly accede to your request that I send a report and give my honest feelings on the week that we spent together at the rented cottage in the Cotswolds. Because you asked for my 'honest views' I guess you know the strength of my feelings concerning one particular aspect of my subservience during the week and you wish to know whether I am likely to change my views. I trust you will take my abhorrence of this into consideration before we meet again, if indeed you think it is acceptable that we do. But first, my report.

As you know, I am always a little fearful of David, your husband, especially as you allow him free reign to use my body as he sees fit except for intercourse. This fear perhaps adds a little piquancy to my visit especially as I am a true lesbian whilst you desire to swing both ways as long as you are in command. That is one of the great joys for me, allowing you complete control of my life. With you I have no decisions to make, I just do as you say, otherwise my bottom will be deliciously sore from the attention that it receives from your bare hand or, more seriously when it is covered with the driving glove. So different to being here at the university where I must be in full control of the students in order to assist them fully. My fear of losing you my sweet mistress is greater than my fear of what David might do to me so I willingly accepted staying with you both for the night at each end of the holiday in order to have my week away alone with you. But you asked for a report.

I arrived at your home at five o'clock on the Friday evening and I was able to kiss you for the first time in several weeks. The first, when you lifted me so easily from the floor, brought our lips and tongues into contact and immediately I felt a thrill pass through my body and into my vagina. It must have been the same for you because you lowered me to the floor and lifted your skirt indicating that I should plant my lips directly on your pubic mound, which I did with great abandon. At that moment I heard David arrive but you kept my head pressed to your body and I could smell and taste your arousal. David's knees pressed into my back as he came and kissed you and then asked, "Why is she still dressed?"

"Only arrived a minute ago," you replied, "Come on out from there Anna and say hello to David." David kissed me hard on the mouth and felt my breasts through my blouse."

"Undress slave," he ordered. You nodded your agreement because I am your sub and not his. I could feel myself blushing profusely at having to undress in front of him even though he has seen me naked many times and has had his hands on all parts of my body. When I'd undressed and folded my clothes on to a chair I stood with my hands behind my neck and my feet apart in the way you have taught me. David came and fingered my breasts and pubis. He was aroused but I knew he would not dare to break his promise to both of us, never to have intercourse with me. Never would his penis be allowed in my vagina or rectum and only in my mouth when it was necessary to clean him. You gave me a cuddle and a kiss which made my juices flow and I felt the need to use the toilet, however when I asked, you smiled and pointed to a small cabinet about two feet high. The top lifted up and the front folded down to reveal a chamber pot set on a sturdy shelf at about the same height as a normal toilet. Under the shelf stood a roll of modern toilet paper but it was rare for me to be allowed to use it.

"It's a Victorian commode that I picked up at an antiques fair. You'll be using it for the coming week and you'll be using it in front of me, and David too while you are here." You informed me and indicated that I should try it out at that very moment. It shouldn't have been any more embarrassing than having you and David watch me on a normal toilet, which you have done before, but doing it in the middle of the kitchen perched on a porcelain pot seemed much more disgusting. David knelt and parted my legs so he had a clear view but it took a little while for me to get a flow going although a few moments earlier I felt desperate to relieve myself. When I did, it spurted with some force and splashed back over the whole of my pubic area and I was glad that you had me remove all my hair from that area at the beauticians some months earlier. Not wanting to in front of David, but unable to control myself I evacuated my bowels. The mortification of having done this in front of your husband was too much for me and I broke down and cried but you comforted me with a cuddle while I still sat on the pot. David stood laughing at me and pushed his semi-hard penis between my vaginal area and the front of the chamber pot, (which I hope you will not mind me calling it by the colloquial name 'po' to simplify the writing). He urinated forcibly causing the liquid already in there to splash me once more. When he'd finished he held his penis to my lips and I knew it would disappoint you if I didn't clean it for him and would probably result in a early punishment session, something which I wished to avoid until we were alone. The amount of urine left was small so the taste was not really unpleasant.

"Stand and bend over," you instructed and when I did so, you went on, "David, use your prick to wipe the shit from around her hole and paint her areolae with it." For a second or two I felt a touch of jealousy that you are allowed to use such coarse words and I am not but when I felt the penis head nudge my rectum it sunk in as to what you had ordered. Never before had you had anything to do with scatology. However, the amount of faecal matter was small so there was little smell or taste left on his penis when he'd finished and I once again had to clean it. "Close the commode now Anna. You will use it whenever you need to and empty it before retiring for the night. Wash your hands, it is time for us to prepare dinner." The apron I was given covered my breasts and just about covered my genital area when viewed frontally but hid little from the side. I began to get used to it for the hour it took to cook and then I had to sit naked opposite you and David while we ate. Apart from a little cuddling and feeling while we watched TV, nothing further happened sexually until we went to bed.

When I asked permission to use the commode David requested that I wait until he was ready. He undressed ready for bed and came into the kitchen wearing only his slippers. "Sit on it but don't piss," he said and then when I was in position he once more inserted his penis inside the po as far as it would go and I could feel it tight again my slit. Holding me close he hissed, "Piss," and when I couldn't start he did so. The sound and the splashing allowed me to relax enough to start my flow, which of course went all over his manhood and my vagina. I knew he was doing it so I would get more of a taste when I cleaned him but I determined that if I refused I would only be spanked until I did. I tried to put on a look of unconcern as I took his wet penis in my mouth and gently sucked. David though, had another trick up his sleeve. When I thought that I was about finished, he held my head tight against his body and gave forth several more spurts of his urine directly into my mouth and I had to swallow. My anger must have showed but he said simply, "Get used to it Anna." From the way he said it, I knew he would do that more often and probably increase the quantity. I later guessed the pair of you planned for me to be initiated like this.

By the time I'd emptied and rinsed the po and thoroughly scrubbed my teeth, you were laying spread on the top of the bed and David was vigorously fornicating with you. "Pleasure yourself with the dildo on the nightstand while you watch," you ordered and I did so. David came quickly and for the fourth time that evening I had to suck him clean but afterwards I had the real pleasure of sucking you while you did the same to me. When we'd both climaxed all three of us lay side by side with you in the centre and drifted off to sleep.

I awoke with a start. Daylight was streaming through the partially drawn curtains and the cause of my awaking was apparent. David was pushing the bedclothes off and telling you to kneel ready for anal intercourse. He didn't use those words of course. Seeing I was awake he said, "Suck her hole and my prick and leave plenty of spit I want a good fuck of her arse before you take her away." I did so and then had to watch as he penetrated your rectum and ploughed into you with great gusto. You groaned a bit but didn't seem to be in as much pain as I expected and indeed you had a climax although I am not sure whether from his copulation or my diddling of your clitoris. It seemed quite a time before he erupted inside your bowels. I knew what I had to do but was uncertain as to whether I could do it especially when I saw the brown stains on his penis. However, I shut my eyes, opened my mouth and then closed it when he'd put his messy penis inside. Somehow it seemed easier if I didn't see it. I could get some taste though although from the small residue it wasn't too objectionable. David made sure I cleaned him properly and then I had to remove his seed from inside your bottom with my tongue. That I didn't find unpleasant and it was with some delight that I was able to lick some of your vaginal juices at the same time.

Knowing that you wished to leave early, I hoped that this would be the last of our sexual encounters until we arrived at the cottage. I really longing to be away from David as soon as possible because of the manner in which he tries to humiliate me with his perverse ways and from the way he almost makes me pay homage to his penis. The way he uses my love for you to force me to do objectionable things is little short of blackmail. That morning when I had brought you to a second climax with my tongue and fingers he said, "Time for us to perform on the commode now Anna." I guessed he wanted a repeat of the previous evening and would wish to go even further. I was right. While you were performing in the bathroom in private, he took me to the commode and I sat with his penis under me and inside the po. In my shame I passed wind loudly and then urinated strongly over his penis. Worse, before I could control it, I defecated and from my position with his hands clasping my buttocks and holding me tightly to his loins, a considerable amount of faecal material was left around my rectum. I wondered if some would wash off when he urinated but he withdrew his penis until only the head was within the rim of the pot and only streamed gently and for a short while so only the front of my labia were wetted by his water. His penis was now fully hard and I worried that in your absence he might try and enter me but he kept his word not to. "Bend over Anna," he commanded and when I did, as he had when I first arrived, he used the penis head to wipe my bottom and then smeared around my nipples with it. He repeated this three times before he said my bottom was clean. My breast areolae were now distinctly brown and smelled quite strongly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.