Ring of Truth
Blog 8. Annabelle

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Erotica Sex Story: Blog 8. Annabelle - When clearing an old attic Derek finds a ring and a notebook. Wearing the ring gives him the power to read the thoughts of others and make them answer questions completely truthfully. The notebook tells of a previous owner's experiences with the ring over two centuries previously. Derek decides to publish his observations on wearing the ring with those in the notebook as a series of 'blogs'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

11th August 2004

For the next few days mother was in a pre-wedding panic and being free, I was sent on innumerable errands. Fortunately it all came together on the day and the ceremony and reception went without any serious hitches. Jenny's dress would not have disgraced a film star and evoked so many favourable comments that Sarah was almost embarrassed by them. Sarah too looked lovely in an outfit she'd made and it made me feel very proud just to stand alongside her. Several people suggested that she become a full time dressmaker but she is reluctant to give up a job with a regular income and one where she meets with a constant flow of people for the uncertainty of working for herself and largely by herself. I thought she might think more seriously about it if she came to live with me and would not have any rent to pay. She stayed with me again at the weekend but went back to her own place on Monday because it is within easy walking distance of the bakery. What with the chaos of the wedding together with arranging my stuff in the new house, it was the Tuesday evening after the wedding before I was able to get my computer up and running and scan in some more pages of the book. Finally I have the next episode ready to read.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.