Ring of Truth
Blog 7. Sarah's married life

Copyright© 2007 by obohobo

Erotica Sex Story: Blog 7. Sarah's married life - When clearing an old attic Derek finds a ring and a notebook. Wearing the ring gives him the power to read the thoughts of others and make them answer questions completely truthfully. The notebook tells of a previous owner's experiences with the ring over two centuries previously. Derek decides to publish his observations on wearing the ring with those in the notebook as a series of 'blogs'

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction  

1st August 2004

"It's a lovely house Derek. Too good for a bachelor," Sarah giggled, "It's big enough for a whole family."

"Perhaps you should offer to take my bachelorhood away from me and start filling the place with tiny feet," I suggested.

"And lose my own freedom?" she teased.

I'd only known her for three weeks but already we were an 'item'. Even mother was beginning to accept her as part of the family especially when she saw the nearly finished wedding dress Sarah was making for Jenny. "You are very clever with your hands," Mother grudgingly admitted.

The house was indeed nice if a little large for one person. Dr. John Salmon, my predecessor, had taken a lucrative four-year contract to work in the USA with an optional extension and his term of employment was brought forward by a month. He suggested that I might like to move in straightaway so I would be well installed by the time my work at the University started. The ring helped a great deal and saved me a lot of money when it came to negotiating the buying of the house and the furniture that was in it. Because of the short time span, John would either have to pay for the furniture to be moved and stored for the duration of his employment abroad or sell it off cheaply to a house clearance firm. The other alternative was to sell it to me just as cheaply. Of course he tried to put a higher price on it but when I pointed out the options I'd read from his mind, he reduced the price provided I paid cash. None of the stuff was particularly valuable or antique but to have it there ready to use was a big bonus. Only problem was that I didn't have the cash and wouldn't have until my first few pay cheques came in. Mother wasn't too keen on loaning me the money but Jean had no qualms on that score and I promised to pay her back at so much a month. I had previously arranged to take over the mortgage on the house from mid-September so basically I had a month's free rent.

It didn't take me long to move in. My room at home was pretty well packed with my belongings but almost everything was in that one room. Now I was able to spread things around a four-bedroomed house. At least that's how the estate agent would have described it but one of the bedrooms was very small so I commandeered it for my computer stuff. The main bedroom had a king-size bed while one of the others had a double. The third bedroom lay more or less empty; John had never needed it. Right from the beginning I visualised it would make a good sewing room for Sarah even though she hadn't agreed to move in with me and I knew it might be some time before she did. Always at the back of her mind were the thoughts of what happened to her previous marriage.

"I thought we might have a bed warming party tonight,"

"We might get lost in that huge bed and have difficulty in finding one another," Sarah laughed.

We did indeed christen the bed but somehow I felt that I wasn't stimulating her as much as I had earlier. It was most enjoyable but something seemed to be missing. Her mind didn't touch on it at the time but later as we lay cradled against each other pretending to sleep I tuned into her thoughts. I was shocked by what I saw and heard. After a little while she started to cry. I knew why and wondered if it would be better if she talked about it openly. Some of it I knew was common knowledge but as the events happened while I was away, I'd only heard vague rumours and at that time Sarah was only a girl I knew slightly from school.

"A penny for them," I said and gave her a cuddle.

"You don't want to know."

"You thinking of your ex?" I asked turning her head to face me. In the dim light that filtered through the thin curtains from the street lamp I knew she could see me looking fixedly at her. "Are you wondering if I would be like him? Would you like to get it all off your chest so we don't have it as a hidden secret between us?" Three direct questions; questions that would either make or break our relationship. Questions she would be forced to answer and answer with all honesty.

Hesitantly she started. "At first I wondered if you would ever have the courage to spank me like Terry did? Not like he did when he was angry and used his belt or the bamboo plant cane but a hand spanking to get me aroused. I know it makes me sore but it also gets me warm and horny. Like the first time Terry did it. We were in his room, sitting on his bed and no one else in the house. I expected to be fucked but decided to appear reluctant. Terry didn't stand for any of that nonsense did he? No, before I knew what was happening he'd pulled me over his lap and had my arse bared. God did he seem to hit hard. I squealed and yelled but it didn't make any difference. He made my bum really sore and then I had to kneel on the bed while he fucked me from behind. Doggie fashion he called it. That made me really go and I came a couple of times before he did. Afterwards he rubbed some cream in and that was nice too. He never used to do that after we were married and he didn't have to be nice to me to gain a few favours. Then he wanted to hurt me more. Wanted me helpless so he could hit harder and be cruel and show off in front of his friends. Like the day he invited Pete Sayer round for a meal and I forgot to turn the heat down under the vegetables and they boiled dry and burned and the horrible smell went all through the house. He was real angry over that when they came in from the pub. Called me a useless slut and bent me over the back of the armchair and tied my wrists to the front legs. I didn't believe he would do this in front of Pete but he did. The sod. Took my skirt and knickers off and laid into me with the belt. 'That's how to treat a useless woman who can't even cook a simple dinner, ' he growled at Pete. Then he gagged me to stop me screaming too loud but he kept swinging that belt until I could hardly stand the pain any more. I should have left him after that. I was a fool not to realise it would get worse. He must have thought I would pass out so he stopped and took his prick out and fucked me in the arse right in front of Pete. Then the sod told Pete to fuck my arse, which of course he did. The pain was sheer hell. Worse, I was made to suck them afterwards and then make another meal. Again he complained and then fucked me on the hearthrug and allowed Pete to do the same. Bastard pretended to be sorry the next day and blamed having too much beer but he'd only had a couple of cans. He was nice again for a while."

I became angry and incensed by her treatment but gave her a cuddle and waited while she gathered her thoughts again and went on.

"God knows how many times he used that belt on me for trivial things although not as bad as that time. I didn't mind a hand spanking but the belt was always a punishment and rarely did I get aroused from it. Gradually the beltings became more frequent, so much so, that he left the rope ties in place on the chair all the time, and he pointed them out to visitors. I probably would still be suffering it had he not thrashed me with that sodden cane in front of his mates. And that time I hadn't even done anything wrong. He just wanted to show off. Wanted his mates to know what a macho man he was and how he could do anything he wanted with me. The four had been drinking in the lounge and I'd just finished the washing-up. 'Get your arse in here woman, ' he yelled. I only went just inside the door but he pulled me to the middle of the room and shouted for me to strip off. 'I want my mates to see what sort of a woman you are.' 'No!' I yelled but he held me and between them they stripped me naked. 'I won't stand for this sort of disobedience in front of my friends, ' he yelled and once more I found myself bound over the back of the chair. He snatched the cane I was using as a support for a tall houseplant, one of those rubber trees that can grow to the ceiling. It was about four feet long and quite thick. With it he gave my arse a vicious stripe. I screamed but they laughed and it seemed to incite him further. Later at the hospital they counted nineteen welts across my bottom. Some were bleeding profusely from where the cane had split and nipped and pulled the flesh. All four of them fucked me, three in the cunt and one in the arse. I passed out for a short while but that didn't make any difference. I yelled when I came to but they carried on drinking and left me there. Finally all but one fell asleep and I pleaded with him that it was time to untie me and fortunately he did. When the coast was clear I phoned the police and ambulance and they took the men away and me to the hospital. Terry only got probation and community service but was ordered not to attempt to go near me again. The council found me the flat I have." <<"Oh God, why did I tell him all that? He'll hate me now. He won't want a whore like me. I'd better go quickly and forget these past few weeks.">>

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.