Flossie's Revenge
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2007 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - It was 1960, in the segregated South, and Flossie found herself in a situation where, quite unintentionally, she advanced the cause of integration in her one room school house by twenty years. The town banker was determined to ruin her life, while forbidden love entangled both her and her students in its color-blind tentacles.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Historical   Incest   Rough   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Slow  

Things went badly in the treehouse almost from the beginning. They meant to just sit and talk, and kiss a little, but slowly, on various platforms, clothing began to fall off of them, almost by itself, somehow. Nipples were sucked, and more clothing came off, until kissing bodies writhed nakedly against each other. The girls all used their mouths, and drank down those offerings. The boys licked and sucked until the girls were temporarily satisfied. Then they lay there, in each other’s arms, talking softly, as lovers do.

It was the second round when things took a turn for the worse. Had they gotten up right after the first, put their clothes on and left, they might have been all right. But they didn’t.

Luthor got between Johnnie Sue’s thighs, and began to work up a load to put where she liked it. This time, when the tip of his prick nosed into her pussy, though, her hands reached for his hips and she pulled. They were well matched, and he slid into her like a knife into hot butter.

Her groan was so loud ... so different from what they had heard before, that it brought queries from above.

“What’s wrong?” called down Hilda Mae.

“Ohhhh Mamma it’s in meeeeeee,” groaned Johnnie Sue. She had never felt anything that good in her whole young life.

Bernadette practically attacked Curtis Lee. She had been playing with his newly stiffened prick, jacking it slowly, when Johnnie Sue’s words electrified her. Before he could react, she crawled up on him, and like she had done with her brother, tried to sit on it. Again, though, she only got half of it in, because Curtis Lee’s strong hands, under her arms, kept her from sinking down any further. She was stretched, and she could feel that, but the awful pain of Nathan’s prick wasn’t there at all.

“Ohhh pleease Curtis Lee,” she begged.

“You know better!” he grunted, his arms straining.

“You’re going away,” she cried. “Just once before you go away! Please?”

He jerked her forward, trying to pull her off of him, and she collapsed on his chest, crying into his neck. He was still inside her, perhaps two inches.

“Pleeease?” she cried.

Curtis Lee was in trouble and he knew it. She felt so good like this. His own control began to seep out.

“Okay, but I have to be on top, so I can pull it out of you when it’s time,” he croaked.

She was off of him almost instantly and lying on her back, legs spread, arms reaching for him. He knelt, feeling the boards pressing into his kneecaps, and felt her hand around his manhood, pulling almost painfully.

He eased into her, fighting her hands, which were claws on his buttocks.


Hilda Mae looked at Moses wide eyes in the dark. “They’re doing it,” she whispered, looking up. He was stiff again too, and her hand found him.

“We’re not supposed to,” he whispered urgently.

“You heard him ... you can take it out when it’s time,” she urged.

“We shouldn’t,” he tried one last time.

“I want to,” she said, reaching for him.

Theirs was less practiced, and more erratic. She didn’t guide him, but just pulled him on top of her. He kept his knees outside hers, pinning her legs together, still trying to foil her intentions. His balls and penis rubbed between her legs as they wiggled against each other. Her knees pressed against his as she tried to open herself too, and one of his knees skidded to the side. Now, as she pulled him up for a kiss, his penis slid right to her opening. She was tight to begin with, and with her legs together it took her five minutes to get him into her. It was done in small, infinitesimal movements, as this wiggle advanced him, and that pull made him go a tiny bit deeper. He was almost surprised when, as his own control vanished, and he pushed, he only had an inch left to go before her body stopped him.

He stopped, looking down at her. Her eyes were wide open.

“It’s in me,” she whispered.

“Uh huh,” he panted.

“I love this,” she sighed.

Her knees kicked at his again, and he lifted one so she could slide her leg outside his. It caused him to press harder, and she made a little sound of happiness. Letting her spread her other leg did the same thing, and before he knew it the instinctive thrust and withdraw was making her breasts jiggle in the moonlight under him.

She pulled his face to hers and whispered: “Don’t ever stop doing this to me.”


She saw the light in the house as she approached, and thought of Nathan immediately. Still, she was careful. There was a lot of alcohol being consumed this night, a lot of it made at home, and powerful. She relaxed as she saw him sleeping in the chair.

She was already wet when she woke him, and pulled him to the bedroom without argument. By her cycle, this wouldn’t be too terrible a time, and it had been much too long since she felt that wet, warm feeling deep inside her.

He didn’t resist, but wasn’t urgent about it this time. He eased into her as her hands and voice told him he was doing exactly what she wanted. He spurted almost immediately, and apologized, but she just kept him rocking in her saddle and welcomed an exquisite orgasm as his spunk soaked into her.

They rested for half an hour, nuzzling and talking softly. Then Flossie got on top and they started all over again.


Johnnie Sue lay, sated and happy after the strongest orgasm she’d ever had, while Luthor panted over her, sagging on his arms. She could feel his penis softening, after it had spurted inside her. She had found a new feeling she loved. She would happily take spunk outside her body, or inside. She rolled her head to look at Jesse, who sat, his prick held tightly in his hand as he leaned forward.

“That was so cool,” he whispered.

“You want to?” she asked.

“Can I?” he gripped his prick harder.

“You bet, blood brother,” she smiled.

Jesse lasted one point two seconds. He was adding his cream to Luthor’s before he even got all the way inside her. But he stayed hard, and kept going. Johnnie Sue felt the difference immediately. Luthor’s penis scraped the sides of her pussy walls deliciously, and just that friction was enough to get her off. Now, with Jesse’s smaller penis, her hands automatically trained him to move so that he crushed her clitty. He seemed to have endless energy, and she tumbled through two more orgasms before he sighed, gave her another load, and settled down to press his chest against her soft breasts.

She spent the next twenty minutes kissing one, then the other, and telling them she was going to find a way to marry them both.


Bernadette lay rigid as Curtis Lee slowly plumbed her depths. He didn’t stretch her with his width, like Nathan’s had, but made up for that in other ways. He was long and pointed, and when she felt him hit the end of her sheath ... and move things around deep inside of her ... she spread her legs wider and arched her back.

“Oh Curtis Lee I love you, I love you, I love you,” she said, over and over again. She felt pain as his prick pried her cervix open, and penetrated those inner lips. But it was a good pain, and she welcomed it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.