An Unwanted Affair - Cover

An Unwanted Affair

Copyright© 2007 by Arrow Poison

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A horny father-in-law makes his homely daughter-in-law his personal slut

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We never know what life has in store for us. We start doing something that we don't enjoy, but end up liking it.

Something similar happened to me. My amorous relationship with my father-in-law started as a non-consensual one. I hated my father-in-law for taking advantage of my vulnerability. He threatened me and then fucked me against my will. However, once I took his cock into my pussy, I forgot everything.

It was a strange kind of love-hate relationship. I still hated him secretly for what he did to me, yet I longed to feel his cock fucking into my horny pussy.

I never realized when I was transformed from a simple housewife to a cock-hungry slut.

There were brief spells of righteousness, when I thought that I should stop screwing my father-in-law. But they were short-lived. Father-in-law successfully thwarted any such attempt. He cajoled me, brought me new gifts and if that didn't work then he threatened me; he did everything to get inside my panties.

And he succeeded every time.

I was aware that I had been cheating on my faithful husband. It always kept nagging in the back of my head. In moments of solitude, I always felt overwhelmed by a deep sense of remorse. Yet, I couldn't resist the carnal pleasure that I enjoyed in the company of my father-in-law. After many years of marriage, I began caring for my looks. I started dressing nicely, and enjoying the frequent gifts my father-in-law had been bestowing upon me. I was sure Adeel must have noticed those changes. He appeared surprised at times, but he never mentioned it.

Father-in-law was an extremely horny old stud. He fucked me everywhere in the house; on his bed, on my bed, on the dining table, in the shower, even in the open courtyard. I can't recall if there were anywhere left in the house where we didn't fuck.

Once I lost my reservations, I began to explore every facet of lovemaking with my father-in-law. I did many things with him which I could never have dreamt of doing with Adeel. I began watching porn movies with my father-in-law. I found it repulsive initially, but later I started enjoying it. Often, when we were alone at home, we watched movies together. Then he would fuck me in the various styles shown in the movies. I loved the way he sucked my cunt. Father-in-law was an ardent cunt licker. Every time he went down on me, he drove me crazy with pleasure.

One day, he asked me to suck his cock. I was reluctant at first. After some coercion, I agreed with a condition that he would not cum in my mouth. He agreed, and I took his cock in my mouth and sucked it. He kept his promise and when he was about to shoot he took it out and spurted all over my tits and belly, the same way as it was done in one of the porn movie. I found it highly erotic. Slowly, I began enjoying taking his cock in my mouth and sucking him hard.

I was also aware that it would be very difficult to keep our relationship secret for a very long time. One day Adeel would come to learn about it.

And it finally happened.

It was an early October cool morning. My affair with father-in-law had already entered its third month. The housemaid finished her daily chores; I quickly walked her to the door. I had already fed Shama, and she was fast asleep.

As I locked the front door, father-in-law was already behind me clad in only his trademark tahmed. He grabbed me. His hardness pressed into my ass.

By the time we reached my bedroom, I was completely naked. My clothes were lying carelessly in the corridor from the front door, all the way to my room.

Father-in-law pushed me onto the bed. He undid his tahmed and dropped it on the floor. He hurriedly got between my legs. In a moment, he was between my legs, with his face buried between my thighs and his hungry tongue lashing over my already dripping pussy.

He tongue fucked my horny pussy to an orgasm. My body was writhing with lust. I was dying to feel his massive cock plundering my ravenous pussy.

Father-in-law gripped his cock between his fingers and rubbed it along my wet slit. He didn't attempt to slide it inside my pussy; he just continued rubbing it over my slit.

"Fuck me." I said irritably, gyrating my inflamed cunt lips over his cock head. "Don't make me wait."

"Okay." He leered still running his cock head along my cunt slit.

"Please!" I wriggled my ass trying to get his cock inside me.

"Really? You want it?" he teased me.

"Yes, please don't tease me," I begged, "fuck me hard."

"As you wish my love, here it comes." Finally, he relented and eased the fat head of his cock into the entrance of my cunt. He then stopped again!

"Fuck me!" I cried like a slut, lifting my ass off the bed.

Father-in-law laughed triumphantly, gripped my trembling legs and lunged. His cock pierced my spongy cunt.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!" I moaned as I felt his cock moving deep inside me. My head snapped back. I reveled in the feeling of his massive cock resting inside my scalding pussy.

Father-in-law moved his hips, gently eased his cock from my hungry cunt until only the cock head was still inside. Then he forced it back into my eager pussy, causing me to moan with ecstasy.

He repeated his action again and again, driving me crazy with his passionate thrusts. A thundering spasm rippled through my pussy each time his cock plunged in. My pussy began dripping profusely with his lustful strokes.

"Like it?" Father-in-law asked as he pumped his cock in my pussy.

"Ahh... ahhh... yes... abbu (daddy)... yes... aahhh..." I murmured between my moans of ecstasy.

"Don't call me abbu." He drove back his cock into my ravenous depth. "How many times do I have to tell you?"

"You're my father-in-law," I teased him, enjoying the way he plundered my pussy mercilessly. "What else should I call you? Adeel will be suspicious."

"Okay you slut... you're teasing me." He drove in his cock with a massive thrust.

"Ahhhhh... ahhhhh!" I wailed in extreme pleasure.

Father-in-law moved his hips faster and faster, driving his cock into my scorching depths. The room was filled with liquid squishing sounds as his cock mercilessly plundered my drooling pussy.

He had started panting with the effort. I moaned loudly as my second orgasm hit me like a lightening. I bucked my hips up to receive his deep thrusts. My body went rigid with my orgasm.

Father-in-law didn't stop pumping. He fucked me even harder. His cock sloshed into my dripping pussy like a piston, with every in-stroke forcing a fresh spasm of pleasure in my body.

"Ohhhh... it's coming Nilu... it's coming." Father-in-law was fast approaching his own orgasm. I could sense his cock starting to swell inside me.

"Ahhhhhh!" He finally thrust his cock all the way into my willing receptacle and released his hot cum inside my hungry depths. His cock jerked inside me releasing a fresh load of hot jism.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed his hot juice flooding my cunt.

A long shrilly sound suddenly filled the silence of the house. We stopped in stunned silence, completely oblivious of what was happening. Then he realized it first.

"Shit! Someone's at the door." Father-in-law exclaimed. Someone was pressing the doorbell.

Startled, father-in-law immediately rolled off me. His throbbing cock popped out of my pussy. Still squirting, it jerked violently and deposited a few more drop over my dark wet bush. Father-in-law jumped off the bed, grabbed his tahmed from the floor.

"Check who's there Nilu." He whispered and rushed out of my bedroom.

I quickly got off the bed, picked my clothes spread all over the corridor and then quickly dressed. There was no time to clean my pussy. I just pulled my panties on.

I glanced at myself in the mirror to make sure that I looked presentable, and I went over to the front door.

The bell rang again, this time for a much longer duration.

"Who's there?" I asked trying to control my erratic breathing.

"Adeel." My heart leaped to my throat. My husband was standing on the other side of the door. I opened the door immediately.

"Where were you?" He looked at me questioningly.

"I was sleeping." In my rush, I couldn't think of a better reply.

"At this hour?" He frowned. "Where's abbu?"

"Don't know; might be sleeping as well."

"Strange... everyone is sleeping." He babbled to himself; suddenly he stared at me. "What happened to you? You don't look fine."

Color drained from my face.

"Nothing..." I stammered, not knowing what else to say.

He said nothing, and went into the bedroom. I followed him hurriedly, silently praying. He went near the bed and turned toward me. I saw his nostrils flaring.

I panicked. I shouldn't have let him in. He must have smelled the fresh fragrance of cum that permeated the air.

My eyes glanced over the bed; in my hurry, I had forgotten to adjust the bed cover. It was a complete mess; the bed cover was completely crumpled. There it was, a small wet spot on the sheets, almost an inch in diameter.

For a moment, I felt that my heart would stop beating. I moved to the bed quickly and sat so my body hid the spot from Adeel's view.

Adeel looked at me, suspiciously.

"Who's here Nilofer?" All of a sudden, father-in-law asked from outside my door. Adeel's attention was immediately diverted toward him. Father-in-law is a shrewd man. He didn't enter my room. Adeel went out to talk to him.

I took a deep sigh of relief. Quickly adjusted the bed sheets and covered the wet spot with a pillow. Then I sat on bed and prayed that Adeel wouldn't decide to stay back.

Adeel talked with his father about some matter regarding the shop. He finally took instructions from father-in-law and then came inside after few minutes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.