The Paramedic
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2007 by Christine D'Angelo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The life and lust of a female paramedic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa  

Pauline emerged from the kitchen fifteen minutes later with a tray of food. She was still stark naked and this time Lucy stared at her perfect tits as they bounced and wobbled their way across the lounge. There were very few of her girlfriends who could be this self-confident and relaxed about their nudity, certainly Val hadn't been. And she herself didn't think she could be this brazen about her own chubby body either.

Smiling, Pauline put the tray on the small coffee table, "Here we are. Eggs on toast and tea, milk no sugar." Lucy had spent the time pulling her knickers back on and loading her tits back in to her bra. Now, she felt somewhat overdressed. "Put something on Pauline. Prancing around in the buff like that is making me horny again."

Pauline sat beside her on the sofa and picked up her knife and fork. Grinning she said, "I'm going to need another shower now, you got me all sweaty. So if you're going to jump on me, do it before I have a shower will you?"

Lucy looked slightly bemused, "I was joking! Haven't you had enough?"

Pauline winked and said, "I'll never get enough of you, sweet buns. You are one hell of a shag Lucy Whiston." Pauline tucked in to her food as Lucy looked on amused and slightly shocked at her refreshing lack of modesty. She hadn't been joking about getting horny again. Pauline was casually tucking in to her food as if she were sitting in a restaurant, not naked in Lucy's flat. Lucy followed Pauline's example and began to eat her scrambled eggs on toast. "Mmmn, this tastes good. Not only a great lay, but a good cook too. Is there no end to your talents?"

Pauline looked at Lucy over the top of her mug of tea. "You'd be surprised at what I can do. By the way, do want something for dessert after? I can pop out to the shops and get us a cake or something."

Lucy smiled and patted her round belly, "Like I need any more fattening stuff. No, I'll make do with what we've got here."

"I looked in the cupboard, there isn't anything."

Lucy grinned, "Who said anything about a cupboard. I've got all I need for dessert right here on the sofa." Lucy's eyes dropped to Pauline's lap. It was Pauline's turn to grin. "I like a girl who knows what she wants. I'll keep it warm for you."

Lucy burst out laughing.

When they had finished eating, Pauline gathered up the plates on the tray and sauntered over to the kitchen. Again Lucy watched her go, finding sight of Pauline's receding beautiful naked body, and her tight round arse, suddenly very arousing. From behind the closed kitchen door, Lucy heard the sound of the radio being switched on, running water and the clatter of plates being placed in to the washing bowl. Lucy concluded that Pauline's talents also extended to domestic chores too.

With a bit of a struggle and without a need for the crutches, Lucy got to her feet and made her faltering way across the lounge towards the sounds of pop music and washing up. She somehow got to the door without falling and opened it. The sound coming from the radio masked what little noise she made as she limped in to the small room. Realising that Pauline hadn't heard her enter the room and not wanting to frighten the life out of her, Lucy quietly coughed.

Pauline spun around startled nonetheless; a pair of yellow rubber gloves covered her hands. Being completely naked and wearing only the gloves, Pauline looked rather comical. Lucy smiled.

Pauline said, "Oh Lucy, you made me jump. What are you doing trotting about? You'll make that ankle worse."

"Sorry, I missed you."

"Missed me! I've only been in here two minutes."

"So, can I help it? You've got me all worked up..."

Pauline winked. "Let me finish these plates and I'll see about dessert." She turned back to the sink as Lucy moved up behind her.

"I can't wait, I want my dessert now." Lucy placed her hands on Pauline's waist and quickly moved them up to her tits. As she rubbed and squeezed Pauline's boobs, she pressed her crotch against her firm taut arse. She began to rub herself against Pauline's back. She nuzzled her neck and nibbled her ear; her hands roaming Pauline's trim body.

Pauline closed her eyes and purred with delight as Lucy's hand moved to her pussy, opening her legs and allowing her fingers to penetrate and probe her cunt.

"Ohh Pauline. I can't help myself. I can't keep my hands off you, I need you so badly. I want to fuck you again."

Pauline sighed slowly and deeply, "I feel the same. I want you too." She turned her head and they managed an awkward but passionate kiss. Pauline's hands were by her sides, soapy water dripping from the gloves on to the floor. Not wanting to take her hands from Pauline's body, Lucy whispered close in to Pauline's ear. "Pull my knickers down, and lift my skirt." Pauline reached behind her with her wet gloved hands and slipped them under Lucy's skirt. She pulled at her panties and tugged them as far down as she could reach, all the while, Lucy's fingers were transporting her gradually and steadily heavenwards.

As she lifted Lucy's skirt, she felt the soft tickle of her bush against her arse. Lucy began to hump her like a dog against her leg, only it wasn't a dog's cock, it was Lucy's wet cunt against her arse.

"Ohh Lucy, Lucy. That feels nice." Pauline stuck out her arse, pressing it in to Lucy's thrusting crotch. Lucy pressed with her hand against Pauline's sopping pussy, pressing her back in to her moving crotch. Together, the women stood at the kitchen sink and shagged. Lucy making soft sighing noises as her clit rubbed over Pauline's smooth firm arse cheek.

Pauline was loving the attention Lucy was paying to her snatch, probing and rubbing at her G-spot and clit. The way she was being defiled and ravished by Lucy, the almost bestial seduction, thrilled her. She shivered not with cold, but pure excitement as Lucy ground herself against her. She could feel Lucy's tits pressing against her shoulders and wished that they were unfettered and free to rub her huge nipples in to the soft skin of her back. Pauline groaned as an orgasm began to form deep in her belly. The oh-so-sweet sensations beginning to expand and rise from her cunt, up her stomach, over her tingling nipples and throughout her trembling body, made her gasp loudly.

"OHHH FUCK LUCY, I'm cumming. OH FUCK!"

Lucy was spurred on by her lover's cries, her thrusting of her pussy against Pauline's slickly wet arse increased in speed and force. She was grinding her cunt hard and pushing Pauline against the counter top as she pumped and humped herself to a glorious climax.

"I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING." Lucy bent her legs as she forced her crotch hard on to Pauline's arse. She let out a stifled scream as she climaxed.

Pauline was slumped forward her head drooping with exhaustion, her orgasm over, and her gloved hands gripping the edge of the sink for support. Lucy had her head resting on Pauline's shoulder, unable and unwilling to move from the heavenly place she occupied against Pauline's body. Eventually, it was Pauline who broke the deadlock. "Phew, Lucy girl, you sure are one horny bitch. I've never been shagged against a kitchen sink before."

Lucy lifted her head and brushed her mouth across Pauline's neck and loosened her hold. "I'm sorry, I've only been this horny since I met you. I just can't control myself when I'm near to you. All I seem think of is sex; sex with you." Pauline managed to turn around and face Lucy. There was a look of faint desperation on her face, as if this sudden uncontrollable passion was a weakness.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.