The Paramedic - Cover

The Paramedic

Copyright© 2007 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The life and lust of a female paramedic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa  

As Lucy listened to the sound of rushing water from the bathroom, she pondered her circumstances. She felt herself lucky to have met Pauline and that they had hit it off straight away. Lucy's strong sex drive had been something of a problem in previous relationships, most recently with her netball team-mate, Val. There had been a disparity in their sexual needs, Lucy wanting sex more often than Val. Sex between them was usually initiated by Lucy, and Val often had to be persuaded into 'getting her kit off'. But there had been a few occasions that had been a wonderful surprise for Lucy, when Val had displayed a sexual urgency that mirrored her own.

She smiled now as she thought back to one of those times. They had been coming back from a night out at a party and Val had been flirtatious with some other women while being loving and attentive to Lucy at the same time. It appeared that Val was 'up for it' that evening.

As they had strolled towards Lucy's car, parked a couple of streets away, Val had suddenly dragged Lucy down a dark narrow alleyway between some shops.

"Quick, down here." Val had said. Lucy happily followed, thinking that with all the booze Val had consumed at the party, she was in dire need of a pee. When they had reached the far end of the passageway, behind some tall waste bins, Val said, "God Lucy, I've been dying for a shag all night. I can't wait till we get home, do me now."

Lucy was completely taken by surprise but did not argue. Instead, when Val had wrapped her arms around her and began snogging her face off, she shoved her hands up inside Val's top and began to squeeze her small tits. Val seemed more aroused than she could remember, excitedly pawing at the zip on Lucy's jeans and jamming her hand down in to her panties. Lucy had stood, pressed against a wall, as a wild cat Val had passionately fucked her. "Ohhh God Lucy, I so need a fuck. Do me Lucy, shag me quick."

Lucy had not needed to be asked twice. She yanked Val's skirt up, then dragged her knickers down and pushed her fingers in to Val's sopping wet cunt. "Ohh Lucy, Lucy, fuck me, fuck me."

If anyone had chosen to investigate the source of the muffled noises coming from deep within the darkened alley, an extraordinary sight would have greeted them. Two women, one chubby and wearing her jeans around her knees, and another, slim, with her pale bare arse showing under her raised skirt. They had their hands between each other's legs.

Lucy now thought back to that time as one of the most sensual and erotic moments she had shared with Val. There had been one or two other occasions, and Lucy was just about to conjure up those special memories when the sound of the rushing water stopped, signalling that Pauline had finished her shower.

Pauline stepped from the cubicle with a towel draped over her head and another wrapped around her body. All the while she had been lathering her firm, shapely body, she'd been half expecting Lucy to appear in the room, naked and ready and willing to fuck her as she showered. She was rather disappointed that she had remained unmolested. Perhaps her ankle was slowing her up more than she'd thought. Opening the bathroom door, a cloud of steam like an aura around her, Pauline called to Lucy,

"Can I borrow your bathrobe hon?"

Lucy smiled at the fogbound Pauline and said, "Of course, it's in my bedroom behind the door, help yourself." Moving quickly to avoid dripping too much on the carpet, Pauline dashed in to Lucy's bedroom and grabbed the crimson towelling robe off the hook, and dashed back to the bathroom. "Thanks." She yelled as she disappeared back in to the thinning mist. When Pauline emerged some five minutes later, her hair dried and brushed, she looked faintly ridiculous. The bathrobe was at least three sizes too big for her. The sleeves were rolled up, and the belt went around her middle almost twice. Lucy made a poor job of stifling a laugh.

"What?... What!"

"I'm sorry Pauline. That robe looks like a tent on you. Really shows me up as a bit of a fatty doesn't it?"

"Don't be daft, you've got a great body. Does it for me anyway."

Lucy smiled. "You don't have to be so nice. I know how much weight I need to lose." She held her hand out and beckoned Pauline over.

Pauline said, "Ahh, but if you lost too much weight, you might lose those lovely big boobies as well." Pauline stood beside Lucy's reclining body on the sofa and leant down to kiss her. As she stooped, the loose fitting robe fell open and Lucy's hand went straight to Pauline's pendulant tits. Her other hand tugged at the belt circling Pauline's waist.

Pauline laughed softly and said, "You're not interfering with my clothing are you Miss Whiston?"

Lucy said, "I certainly am."

"Ohh, good." In a blink of an eye, Pauline was completely nude under Lucy's appreciative gaze.

"Christ, you've got a fabulous body Pauline. Come here." Pauline knelt on the sofa, straddling Lucy's broad hips and pushing her skirt up her thighs.

Pauline said, "What were you saying before I went in to the shower?"

Lucy put a finger to her mouth and feigned amnesia.

"Erm... er. I'm not sure now, what could it have been?" A big grin spread across her face. Pauline reached down in to Lucy's crotch to her exposed pussy, her knickers were still in a tangle on the floor. Slipping two fingers in to her still wet cunt, Pauline said, "Does this jog your memory?" Lucy closed her eyes as a very welcome tingle began to rise from her pussy as Pauline stroked and rubbed her clit.

Pauline was now crouched over her, supporting herself on one hand on the back of the sofa. Opening her eyes, all Lucy could see was Pauline's beautiful tits gently swaying above her face.

Pauline was working Lucy's pussy with increasing pressure and speed as she lowered her tits down to Lucy's open mouth. As Pauline felt the tickle of Lucy's tongue on her nipples, she said, "Remember now?"

Lucy turned her head slightly, Pauline's hard and extended nipple slipping from her mouth. "Oh yes I remember. I was going to fuck you, wasn't I?" Pauline slowly lowered herself on to Lucy's large, soft voluptuous body. Lucy shifted her bulk and Pauline found herself blissfully squashed between Lucy's soft, curvy body and the back of the sofa. Now their two mouths were pressed together as the passion between them rose to dizzying heights. Lucy had slipped her hand between Pauline's open thighs and began to rub and probe her drenched snatch.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.