The Paramedic - Cover

The Paramedic

Copyright© 2007 by Christine D'Angelo

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The life and lust of a female paramedic.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa  

Pauline made good time through the beginnings of the rush hour traffic; she was cutting across the jams rather than joining them. She got to the ambulance station in about ten minutes, where she found her driver and partner Kevin, already waiting. As she got out of her car and approached him, he made a show of looking at his watch.

Smiling he said, "Tut tut, almost late, I've been here ages."

"Bollocks! You've been here a minute, don't give me that old nonsense. We've got a job already. That young woman we picked up out of the road, Lucy Whiston, got knocked off her bike? We're taking her home."

Kevin nodded and walked to the ambulance.

"OK. Casualty then her place, yes?"

"Yep. Let's roll amigo." The conversation between Pauline and Kevin, with whom she'd worked for two years, was the usual banter that they always shared. Kevin suspected that Pauline's sexuality was 'out of bounds' as a topic of conversation. He had never made any sort of pass at her, even though he thought that she was a bit of a looker; besides he was happily married. Add that to the fact that he was sure that she was gay or a 'muff muncher' as he and his male colleagues called lesbians. He also suspected, quite correctly, that this mission of mercy was more due to her desire to get in to the woman's knickers, than out of nursing care. He couldn't have known that Pauline had already, well and truly got in to Lucy's knickers.

They arrived at the hospital where they found Lucy still patiently sitting where Pauline had left her, in the waiting room watching day- time TV; she looked thoroughly bored. But she smiled broadly at Pauline as she walked across the carpeted floor towards her.

"You didn't take long Pauline, I thought you'd be hours." Pauline fought the urge to bend down and kiss her.

"Not the way Kev drives; through red lights and across the pavement usually."

Kevin smiled, "Don't you believe it, I'm as safe as houses, me. Let's get you in to the rig and we can get you back home."

Together, the paramedics got Lucy up on to her feet and into a pair of crutches. With two people helping, Lucy made better progress and was soon sitting in the back of the ambulance. While Kevin climbed in to the cab, Pauline stayed in the back with Lucy, sitting beside her and strapping her in. Pauline didn't miss the opportunity to give Lucy's tits a quick feel as she slid the belt across her ample chest. Lucy giggled as she felt her nipples begin to stiffen. Pauline wanted to do more, to go further, and she was sure that Lucy wanted her to as well, but Kevin could see the entire back of the ambulance in his mirror.

Instead, Pauline contented herself with a sneaky grope of Lucy's arse, the plump girl leaning sideways to allow her hand to slide under her soft, fleshy cheeks. Lucy giggled like a schoolgirl, albeit an extremely busty schoolgirl.

It took no more than fifteen minutes to get to Lucy's flat and she was helped to her front door and inside. Benji made a beeline for her and made lots of noise threading himself in and out of her legs and crutches. Lucy hobbled to a chair and welcomed her cat on to her lap.

Kevin said, "Right. Before we go, can we do anything, make you a cup of tea or something to eat?"

Lucy smiled up at him and then at Pauline, "No thank you. You've both done more than enough." She looked at Pauline with a knowing smile.

"But could you give Mrs. Grimes a ring across the corridor. Tell her what's happened, she can look after me." Pauline patted her on the shoulder and said, "OK, we'll tell her, and let her in." Then in a whisper she said, winking, "I'll be back after my shift." She secretly handed Lucy a scrap of paper with her mobile phone number on it. Across the corridor at number 24, Pauline spoke to Mrs. Grimes, a retired lady that was a friend of Lucy's. She told her of Lucy's situation. Mrs. Grimes sounded concerned and went straight in to Lucy's flat and closed the door.

On the way down the stairs, Kevin said, "She's nice isn't she, I like her."

Feigning innocence, Pauline said, "Mrs Grimes? She's OK I suppose. I hope she looks after her."

Kevin laughed, "Not the old girl, Lucy!"

"Oh yes, she is quite nice." They climbed back in to their ambulance and returned to the station to await a call out. They had to wait for a mere twenty minutes before their expertise was required again on the London streets.

Back in her flat, Lucy was managing to cope quite well with the help of Mrs. Grimes. But all the time, she was counting down the minutes and the hours until Pauline returned. By mid day, she'd had enough of kindly Mrs Grimes' attentiveness and saying that she needed a nap, talked her in to going back to her own flat, with Lucy's door keys, for a couple of hours.

Once on her own Lucy got down to the real purpose for wanting to be left alone. Lucy needed to masturbate, and needed to quite urgently.

After being helped to her bed by Mrs. Grimes and waiting for the outside door to close, Lucy hopped over to her chest of drawers and the top drawer where she kept her undies and her vibrator.

Clutching the thick plastic shaft in her hand, she limped back to her bed and slumped down on to her back. She twisted the vibrator's end and it hummed in to life, Clawing her skirt up her legs with one hand, she slid the buzzing plastic phallus in to her panties and between the wet puffy lips of her pussy. She trembled at the first electric contact of the vibrating plastic with her cunt. She couldn't have known that only the night before, it was doing exactly the same thing in Pauline's snatch.

Gently, she drew the buzzing shaft up and down her slit and with each upward stroke, she pressed the pulsating tip to her aching clit. She groaned softly. Gradually, she changed the angle of the vibrator so that it entered her cunt and then she pressed it down causing the tip to rub over her G-spot. She groaned again, louder this time and increased the pace. The vibrator was now plunging in and out, going in deep and then out again to stimulate her clit. Her moans were getting louder and louder as she frigged herself towards orgasm.

In her mind, the ecstasy emanating from between her thighs was not due to a cold, humming piece of plastic, but instead, she imagined Pauline's mouth licking and sucking her cunt. The small room was filled with Lucy's moans of pleasure as her orgasm began to swell inside her.

"Ohhhh yes. Pauline lick me, lick me. Make me cum. OHHH GOD, it feels so nice. Suck it Pauline, uhhhh suck it." As she pounded her crotch with the vibrator, her whole body spasmed and jolted and she turned quickly on to her stomach. A bolt of pain shot up her leg as her ankle twisted, but it made no impact on her, she was too far in to her pleasure zone. Her mouth was wide open, buried in the softness of the quilt, she was gasping and groaning loudly. Her large mound of an arse began to rise and fall as she ground her cunt down on to the vibrator.

Little yelps escaped from her mouth as sudden bursts of exquisite pleasure erupted from her belly. Her arse was moving rapidly as she chased her climax to its fullest, strongest conclusion, extracting every last tingle of gratification that she could. Finally, she became still, her orgasm over. The only sound in the room was from her laboured breathing. She finally turned on to her side, and drawing the whirring dildo from her snatch, turned it off. Lucy lay motionless, breathing hard and fighting the urge to drift off to sleep. She got up, and wiping the slick plastic cock on a tissue, hobbled over to her undies drawer, replaced it amongst her panties, right at the back. With a smile on her face she limped back in to the lounge where she sat, with Benji on her lap, and watched TV.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.