Mary, Fred And The Gangster  - Cover

Mary, Fred And The Gangster

Copyright© 2007 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The crime boss kidnaps the DA's wife and sets up a blackmail scheme. Will he still be brought to justice?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Slow  

"I hate to add to your burden honey, but there is something else." Fred looked at her as she continued, "What happened today wasn't my fault and I fought it as best I could, but in the end I loved it and I want to do it again and again as often as I can."

"What?" Fred asked, "Fuck black men?"

"No" Mary replied, "I don't care about color, but I do want a lot of cocks. I'm sorry baby, but I'm afraid your little Mary is hooked on gangbangs."


With those words Fred knew that his marriage had changed forever. Whether for better or worse he did not know, but he loved his wife and he was certain she loved him. He had just watched a two hour and twenty minute tape of Mary being fucked by an unknown number of black men and it had turned him on more that he had ever been turned on before in his life. He had almost wished he could have been there and been a part of it and now Mary had informed him that it was going to happen again and he knew he would not let her do it unless he could be there.

"How are you going to arrange it? Its not like you can go to the phone book and find a listing for Studs R Us."

"Well baby, the tape didn't show you everything," Mary said, "In the van on the way back to my car they all fucked me again and I asked them how we could go about doing it again. When they dropped me at my car one of them gave me a name and a phone number and told me if I really wanted to do it again to call that number and someone would get back to me."

Fred shook his head, "I don't think that would be a good idea. After all, those men were in the pay of a gangster and what hey did was rape you - even if you did end up loving it."

Mary thought for a moment and then said, "How about the guys you play poker with? I've seen the way they look at me and I'll bet they would jump at the chance to be able to fuck me."

"I'm sure they would" said Fred, "but could we trust them to keep quiet about it?"

Mary laughed at that, "Promise them they can have as much of me as they want if only they will keep quiet and they will."

Fred made a face and said, "Can we be sure of that?"

Mary chuckled, "Honey, believe me, I know the power that pussy has over a dick."


But first, Fred had a job to do. He contacted a defense attorney that he knew and asked the man to set up a private meeting with Carlo Mantelli. The meeting took place in the back room of a restaurant in the section of town known as Little Italy. Fred wasted no time in putting his cards on the table.

"I've got all I need to put you away for half a dozen different crimes, including the murder of Sam Atkins, and this state has the death penalty for murder. You have a tape that I don't want to see become public, but I am a sworn officer of the law and I will do my job even if it means the end of my career and forces me and my family to relocate."

Mantelli started to say something, but Fred held up his hand, "Let me finish. I will bury the murder one charge and take you before the grand jury on the single charge of racketeering. It's a ten-year beef, but I won't ask for any particular sentence, I'll leave it strictly up to the judge. Even if you get the full ten you can still be out in five depending on whether you keep your nose clean while you are inside, but the odds are you'll get five to seven and be out in three. In exchange you send me all the tapes in existence and see to it that neither my family or I are ever bothered by you again. There is no statute of limitations on murder so if you ever try to get even with me, in anyway whatsoever, I'll drop it on you and ask for the death penalty."

He stood up, "I go in front of the grand jury on Friday so I'll need your answer no later than four o'clock tomorrow afternoon" and he walked out of the room.

He knew that if Mantelli took the deal he had just kissed his headlines goodbye and that would make his run for office a little more difficult, but at least his family would be safe. At one thirty the next afternoon he received a FedEx package and he opened it to find three videotapes. As he stuffed them in his brief case he gave a visible sigh of relief.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.