My Youth Experience - Cover

My Youth Experience

Copyright© 2007 by Marina Tete

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - a young man finds himself in a relationship with two older women. the story recounts the begining and the events of their relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It is me again, taking the story forwards. Last time we stopped at the point when patty started playing in my bottom. I looked up into barb's eyes to find her smiling broadly and extended her hand to reinsert her nipple into my mouth. I was hoping she would stop patty's invasion but she seemed to encourage it. I was really disgusted, however, I didn't attempt to move or protest except with a few weak moans, as the new attention was starting to appeal to my sensations.

Patty widened her ministrations on my bottom to reach all the hidden private places including my asshole and scrotum, which she seemed to be thrilled with because she kept tickling and pulling at it causing my weenie to rise at its maximum height and girth.

Barb noticed her change in heart and pulled her breasts away from my mouth, then made me stand steadily while she fondled my hard-on with patty. I stood between them having the time of my life; no one has ever given my member such attention and gave me similar pleasures.

These amazing sensations made me dose of realty for a while, they didn't seem to notice or even care about that. I couldn't carry my own weight and fell over barb on the couch, they simply left me there relaxing and tended to each other. I was planning to get some rest but the new action caught me by surprise.

The realization that those ladies actually can make love to each other blew my head off; I couldn't believe that we -men - could be replaced like this. The two women started to caress each others' bodies; barb was pulling away at her friends breasts and sucking her mouth with greedy lips. Patty wasn't quite either; she had her fingers dancing around in barb's bush trying to reach her hidden core.

My gaze was trapped between their figures but an awkward pause from their side followed by lusty looks at me. Diverted my attention back into weenie that now has recovered and began to grow, they both laughed and came to sit down each on one side of my splayed body.

'I told you no living man can resist us honey' barb commented while she swiped her hand on my chest.

'I know, men are quite predictable in this prospect' patty answered while she traced her friends' motion on my body.

I was wiggling like a freshly captured fish between them and their talk wasn't fun to me at all. But who was I to argue when they resumed their actions across me, their mouths locked inches away from mine and each played with the nipple nearest to her touch from my chest.

Moaning and twisting when their fingers pulled at me with vigour, they ended their kiss and looked directly at me in the eyes, I got scared and my moans ceased to quietly observe their love making.

Patty took the lead and got up from my side to sit next to barb; she kissed her deeply and twisted her lovely hard nipples followed by loud suckling actions. Barb surrendered completely and simply played in patty's short hair, soon her moans elevated due to a sudden attack onto her pussy.

Patty was roughly pumping it with three fingers together driving barb crazy. The latter was violently thrashing on the couch within a few minutes of frigging to her pussy. Patty wore her friends love juices proudly on her face and was collecting it on her fingers, she gave me the first taste then the other went to barbs delight.

I was mesmerized by her actions but patty gave me no time to argue. She quickly re-seated herself next to me and pulled me by the ears onto the floor facing her open thighs. Without instructions I headed for her warm and moistened vagina, unlike barb earlier she didn't surrender to my actions but she kept on comparing my attempts with those by her husband. She admitted I was better and more forceful but still I wasn't even near barb's attention to her sex.

I didn't let her talk discourage me, I used it as a fuel to go at it harder. I was lapping hungrily at her soft lips, pulling them softly and giving them tiny bites with my teeth. The effects were getting her hotter; I could feel her enter in small shocks whenever my teeth took a little nip at her lips. She would guide my head to where it is more sensitive and I happily comply, till I victoriously gave her many rippling orgasms without touching her magic nub yet.

I left her for a few seconds o relax then decided to raise a new attack this time directed at her clitoris, barb didn't give a chance. I felt her wiggle her fingers near my bottom like what patty did previously. But this time barb was prepared; her fingers were coated with a sticky material that eased her into my backdoor.

The feeling ripped through my whole being, it was neither like pain nor similar to pleasure but it was exhilarating bending there and letting her explore my un-ventured depths inside my hole. Luckily she pulled out when the painful side was winning but I didn't realise she was just re-enforcing her attack with new ammo.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.