His Angel - Cover

His Angel

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Douglas met Amanda through an erotic story site. He responded to one of her stories hoping she would accept his help as an editor. They quickly became friends. Through their many chats, he learned that her heart was breaking. Her so-called happy marriage was not stable. Many nights, he listened as she let go of all the pain. It was then that Douglas told her, he wanted to be more then just a friend. He was falling in love with her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   First   BBW  

The time is 11 p m. Amanda is talking to Douglas by phone. His calls to her were beginning to be a regular occurrence. At the same time every night, he would call and they would talk for hours. She needed to hear his voice, not because it was sexy, but because it calmed her tattered spirit. No matter how bad things were, Douglas always made her feel special.

"I love you Douglas!" The words made her body tingle from head to toe. She wished he was kissing her and his fingers were probing all the right places. She could continue the conversation and add some more hot sexual words to it. Nevertheless, she wanted to have the real thing. Why, did he have to been somewhere between there and New York City? He needed to be between her legs, making love to her.

"Douglas, how am I going to handle you being on the road a lot? I need you to hold me and fuck me, more than one or two days, every two or three weeks. I love you dearly."

"When I stop to think about things, I realize we both have too much emotional baggage in our lives to think straight. It would not be fair for us to make a commitment right now.

"You're right, doll. It is just too soon. But baby I love you. I do not know why... but I love you! I also get jealous of the thought of another man touching you. You are "My Angel." I would love to hold you and make love to you every night. But we both know that is not possible with the type of job I have. We have plenty of time to decide if this is love and where we are going. For now Angel, I need to get some shuteye. I have to drive that long road to New York City, tomorrow. It also looks like there is a storm coming my way. Oh marvelous, looked like I am going to see a free lightning show. I had better say good-bye. Sweet dreams baby. I love you my sexy green-eyed Angel!"

She blew a kiss into the phone. "Good night, my sexy blue-eyed devil.

Spoiled by the blue-eyed devil again, hum, wonder how he will make a fuss over me next!" What a visual it made, the devil hugging an angel.

Talking to him always left her horny as hell. Wishing he was there to satisfy her hunger. She leaned back and ran her finger down her T-shirt. She pulled and squeezed each nipple and rolled them moaning in delight, feeling them harden in her fingers.

Then she lay back on the bed and slid her other hand under the waistband of her shorts, into her soaked panties. She quivered when she ran her fingers the length of her slit. Then glided them inside her vaginal orifice, "Oh Douglas, I wish these were your fingers touching me!"

Sliding the rest of her clothing off, she spread her legs wide. Then she whispered his name as she teased and rolled her swelling clit. Then shoved three fingers inside her hole and squealed, "Fuck me baby. " Closing her eyes and moving her hips in a fucking motion. She envisioned his cock sliding in and out of her. Damn! She wished he was there fucking her. She wanted him so bad she could taste him on her lips. She felt his hands grasping her hip as he thrust in and out of her. She arched her back, quivered hard and climaxed.

She was lazily playing with her pussy again when the phone rang. She jumped and nearly fell off the bed, reaching for the phone. "Hello."

"Hello Angel. I have a silly question for you. How long will it take you to pack a bag? Honey, they changed my location. I will be making a delivery near you the day after tomorrow. If it is okay with you, I can come by there and pick you up around two am tonight. I have been thinking about you all day! Oh god, I want to fuck you all night long until we are both speechless. By the way, my cock has been screaming, "Cum and get it for the last hour!"

She was so excited she almost dropped the phone. "Hello darling! What do you have in mind big-boy? My pussy has been screaming all night, Hey I need some hard cock inside me, NOW! "She bade him goodbye then rushed around the room packing a small overnight bag.

Since her sister was at work, so she left her a note on the refrigerator. She told her she would be gone overnight. Then put down her cell phone number.

She then went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Dressed casually, applying just enough makeup to be alluring. Then dabbed some soft musk in all the right places, and then stood in front of the mirror inspecting her, winked, and smirked. "Hot-Damn, girl you are about to get laid tonight!"

She grabbed her bag, went into the living room and waited for him to drive up. She felt like a teenager again. One who just discovered the joys of fucking? She began daydreaming of how she would throw her arms around his neck and kiss him hello. It would be the type of kiss guaranteed to make any male go weak in the knees.

The doorbell jolted her back to reality and she got up to answer it. She opened the door and gave him a big sexy smile. Before she could move, he pulled her off the floor and into his arms. Kissing her so hard she saw stars.

She paused. "Hi baby!" Then put her arms around his neck pulled him closer and gave him one of her knock out kisses! She felt him quiver. He sat her back down on her feet when they finished greeting each other hello. "Oh-my-god, honey, did you miss me that much? Wow, that was one hell of a kiss baby! Now, grab your things doll. I am going to show you how much I missed you. Are you prepared for a night in paradise?"

She gave him a wink and nodded yes. He helped her into the truck then told her to buckle up. He got behind the wheel of that big rig. Then he drove off into the sunset. Then winked at her and told her that heaven was just around the corner.

She watched him drive. For the first time, she realized that no matter what happened she would have him in her life.

Douglas pulled the truck up to a local hotel. "Shhh, get out of the truck carefully. Then I want you to close your eyes doll. You are about to enter the gates of paradise."

She got out of the truck and closed her eyes. Then felt his hands go around her and his voice guiding her footsteps. A million thoughts went through her mind. With each step, her panties got wetter. Then she noticed he had stopped walking and it sounded like he was unlocking a door.

"Now keep those pretty eyes shut doll. I'll tell you when to open them."

She kept her eyes closed and heard the door open. She then gasped as he picked her up and carried her into the room. Her first sense was the smell of roses, not overpowering but alluring. The second was the sound of romantic music serenading them. She then felt his lips on hers, as he gently sat her on the bed. He then told her to open her eyes.

The soft clan descent light illuminated the room. As she looked around the room, it resembled a rustic cabin hidden deep in the mountains of a ski resort. It even had a white bearskin rug on the floor, next to a fireplace. Although, it was too hot for a fire, she knew they would be on the rug, making heat of their own. One side of the room had swinging doors that she assumed was the bathroom.

"Hey doll, how about doing something relaxing to start off the evening?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well follow me and I will show you." He took her arm, escorted her through the doors. There was a heart shaped Jacuzzi, surrounded by candles.

"Give me a second to get something and I will be back to join you. Now, don't start without me!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.