His Angel
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Douglas met Amanda through an erotic story site. He responded to one of her stories hoping she would accept his help as an editor. They quickly became friends. Through their many chats, he learned that her heart was breaking. Her so-called happy marriage was not stable. Many nights, he listened as she let go of all the pain. It was then that Douglas told her, he wanted to be more then just a friend. He was falling in love with her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   First   BBW  

Amanda curled up again in Douglas's arms. She wanted to push the world away and began to cry once more. He raised her chin, kissed her softly on the lips. "Honey, you and I both know there is Bryan to consider. You two have five years together and there is something between you, or you would not of been together this long. You need to talk to him, seriously now, you owe him that much."

"You're right! Oh god, how can life be so complicated!" As she methodically went through the motions of getting dressed, she again wondered what in the hell just happened to her. Was the feeling she having just lust of a sex starved homemaker? Or was it love? The more she thought about it, the more she realized that her feelings for him were more then just lust. Lust does not make you want to cuddle and talk for hours on end.

He pulled into the parking area of the mall. She thought the dam would burst and she would float out of the truck on a blanket of tears. However, she had known in her heart that she had to be sensible.

She looked into his eyes, "Hell, why does this have to be goodbye? I know in my heart that we'll meet again."

He held her close and kissed her hard, then pinched her ass. "That's a big 10-4 doll. I love you!"

She watched his rig drive out of sight. Wishing she was still with him. Then she walked toward the store to look for her sister, who was picking her up. She found her near the vending machines, drinking a soda and reading the newspaper. "Hi Sis, how long have you been sitting here? "

Her sister saw that Amanda was beaming from ear to ear. "Oh not long, did you have a good time honey?"

"I will tell you all about it on the drive home."

As her sister drove to her home, Amanda chattered as if a love struck teen. When she stopped talking and glanced at her sister, she had that, girl you have gone loco look in her eyes.

When they got home, her sister brewed some coffee. Then Amanda began to give her all the juicy details of her sexual encounter with Douglas. She was sure that she loved him.

Her sister looked at her sternly. "Amanda, how can you know that? You've just met the guy. Honey, stop and think things through will you. You have not even taken the time to get over Bryan. Here you go, plunging off the cliff once more. I think you need to steer completely free of men for at least a month. If this is love, what's the hurry?"

She thought of her sister's works all night. Damn-it, has she done it once more? You ran from one crappy situation into the arms of a man, without seeing what lay ahead. You also did not take care of your broken heart. She wondered if it was really lust. "Oh no," she concluded. No man had ever touched her like that and made a spark go clear to her soul. No--one--it was love!

The next few weeks were hard. She was confused and terribly alone. He was on the road. All she could do was think about him! God, she wanted to hold him close and feel his naked body next to hers. She wanted to feel his lips. Kissing her and going from her sweet lips to her clit, setting every inch of her ablaze with passion. She realized she had to have him in her life, no matter what.

She did not want to talk with Bryan, or see him. Heaven forbid she could not even bring herself to the point of telling his she had found another man. He was due to bring her things down the following weekend. She knew that if she saw him, things might be different.

Hell, he might even sweep her off her feet. Then take her off to the nearest hotel to talk or make love to her all night. It would be nice if he did that. It would mean he had come to his senses. After all, she had over five years invested in their relationship. Something was there, or it would not have gone this far. She sat her feelings about Douglas on the back burner and once again focused on Bryan. She knew that in her own way, she did love Bryan, no matter how scattered brained he was. She just knew this was the last chance to rekindle that love.

All day Friday, she could think of nothing else. She envisioned Bryan grabbing her and kissing her, telling her, he would not let go until they talked privately. Then she went a step further and she saw him loving her like he did the first time they made love. She had herself convinced that this little trip away from him could indeed bring him to his senses.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.