His Angel - Cover

His Angel

Copyright© 2007 by Dreamwalker

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Douglas met Amanda through an erotic story site. He responded to one of her stories hoping she would accept his help as an editor. They quickly became friends. Through their many chats, he learned that her heart was breaking. Her so-called happy marriage was not stable. Many nights, he listened as she let go of all the pain. It was then that Douglas told her, he wanted to be more then just a friend. He was falling in love with her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   First   BBW  

That night she lay there watching him sleeping. Damn-it girl, what's wrong with you? You're acting like a teenager, who was throwing caution to the wind. This was not like her at all. She always took her time to find out about a man, before letting them come near her. "Oh-my-god, you went after Douglas as if you have not been fucked in ages. Oh-god what did he think of her now?" "I bet he is thinking wow-oh-boy is she easy! How, could such well thought out plans, go amuck?

She let the tears flow. "How, can I be so selfish? I have ruined everything!" She fell asleep nested within his strong arms.

When she awoke, he was holding her close. "Well hello doll, did you sleep well?" He kissed her. Then he told her, she would not be allowed to think about any of her problems that whole weekend. She was to let her hair down, and have some fun for a change. Her problems would still be there on Monday. "I don't know why, but I love you!" He went on to say he was not quite certain what that really meant. No matter what happened he would love her and always be her friend.

He pulled his angel closer. Then, he raised her chin, and began kissing her tear stained checks, her sweet button nose, and her irresistible lips. She wrapped her arms about his neck, pulling him closer. God, it felt like heaven being in her arms.

"Douglas, this is where I belong, right here in your arms. See, here's my name right here on your chest." With her fingers, she spelled out her name and it tingled clear down to his toes.

"I know doll. This is where I want you. I just don't want you to hurt Bryan. He is a good man."

"Yeah, you're right. Bryan is a good man. He just does not know anything about women. He wants to be mothered. I refuse to raise another child. My kids are grown and I want to have fun now."

"I know, Amanda. If Bryan is not careful he is going to loose a great woman and a sexy lover."

He drew her close and kissed her deeply. Then he sucked in one of her nipples, feeling it swell under his lips. Then he bit it, gently at first then harder, giving both nipples equal attention. He felt her arch her back, as she pulled his head closer to her bosom.

Her sexy voiced urged him on. He slid his finger between the wet folds of her pussy. He knew he was one touch from heaven. His fingers found her swollen clit and he encircled it with his thumb. His two fingers slid in and out of her vagina. She began moaning and moving her hips wildly. Slowly he drove her over the edge, into another earth-shattering climax.

He felt her fingers caressing his cock. Oh god, she could play with his cock all day if she wanted to. Damn, it felt so good! He was about to ask her to suck his cock again, when she sat up and placed her lips around his member and deep throated him. He yelled, "Oh Fuck, Amanda what are you doing to me? I think I'm loosing my mind, don't stop now, suck me off!"

She continued sucking him deep as her other hand squeezed and massaged his balls. One thing Amanda loved was sucking cock. In her mind, it was no fun unless you swallowed! She continued until she had drained every drop from him. She lay back licking her lips as she snuggled up in his arms.

"I can't take anymore, woman! I'm all fucked out!"

"For today you are! But we still have Sunday!"

He smirked and said, "Oh god, what have I gotten myself into?" In the back of his head, Douglas told himself that Bryan must be a crazy fool for not loving and treating Amanda like the one she deserved.

He pulled her close and said, "Doll, it is time, we get some sleep. That's if this damn back will let me!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.