Retreads Part Deux - Cover

Retreads Part Deux

Copyright© 2007 by Rotedrachen

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Eridani Federation established, Matt and crew now must face new challenges and find new allies. Note: Unless you've read Retreads part 1, understanding part 2 will be a problem.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex  

The Wedding to Star was planned for the next week. Before then, we got better acquainted with Delia. The woman was insatiable, but that wasn't uncommon in the crowd she was with now. I don't think I have ever seen a woman cum as hard as she did when several of the girls held her immobile as the rest of us ravished her.

After one such occurrence, we were surprised to hear applause. Looking up, we saw Faith and Jackie whistling and clapping. We had to deny them the encore, but appreciated the thought.

They were there for a reason. Jackie explained "I think we should tell you a little more about what the gods did to us. You see, they were once like us. There is a race of beings even older than them, and when it was decided that Earth should be watched, they were chosen for the job. They were altered as we were. After their death, they ascended to God status and assumed their duties."

Faith took over, and began. "They knew that if we were changed as we were, there was little doubt that we would leave Earth. They also knew that they couldn't neglect their duties there, in order to watch over another planet. That's the reason that they added more and more little details as to what we could do. Basically, we were set up."

"Not everybody," Jackie added. "Not all the people sent back were modified as we were. We were told that much, but not who the people chosen would be. We really hope all of you are like us, but we just don't know."

"How is it that you can interact with us physically?" Angeni wanted to know.

Faith answered, "The old Gods always could, although they haven't in quite some time. Children may even be conceived from these encounters, and have been. For instance, Odin had a son named Beldegg by a mortal woman. He became king of north Saxony. There were numerous incidents like that. Odin and Loki seem to be the horniest of them, but there are stories of even Freyja indulging now and then. If Matt had been one of hers I think she would have been greatly tempted."

I was curious, and asked "What's it like, being a Goddess?"

Jackie smiled and said "A lot of work. Neither of us is in a hurry for any help, knowing someone has to die before it happens, but we're really busy. There may not be as many people here as on Earth, but it sure seems like there's more going on! I doubt that there is a single lazy person in the Federation. Still, the benefits are immense."

Faith added "Information isn't the only reason we dropped in, though. We wanted to ask a favor."

After the chorus of "Name it!" She said "It's about Star. I don't want Angeni to be offended by what we say; it is far from her fault. You see, Star has been compared to Angeni her entire life, and has always come out second best. We ask that, even if for just one night, she be made to feel as if she is Angeni's equal. Matt should spend the first night alone with her, and re-enforce this thought. When you are all together, please take care to make her feel an equal part of the whole. She is a very special woman in her own right, and should never feel as if she is second best."

"Yeah, stud" Jackie said "And a word to the wise. We know Star better than even Angeni does. You won't have to fake a single damn thing. You may be lucky to survive the night. She has had the hots for you since the day she met you. All of that passion has been bottled up and waiting to be released since then."

All of this was new to Delia, and she was baffled. The Alarans had their own Gods, though Goddesses would be more appropriate a title. Most of the important ones were dedicated to war and courage. It was intriguing to her that we had a Goddess devoted to children.

"This is good!" she said, "Justice I understand, for we have Loni in this capacity. Children are precious to us, as we have few. I wonder that we do not have a deity who looks out for them."

"Oh, but you do!" Faith volunteered. "She is called Beanni. At present, she is overlooked and unappreciated. Your people have forgotten about her, and it has weakened her considerably. It would please me greatly if you could help in that regard."

Delia promised that it would be done.

The two sexy Goddesses and my mates then helped me work out a 'game plan' to deal with Star. Connie began with "You should woo her! Take her out and show her off like you're proud to be seen with her. Wine and dine her. You sure never did that with any of us!"

"Hold on there!" I said in my defense, "That may be true of the others, but in our first life, I recall 'wooing' you until I was blue in the face! Dates, flowers, gifts, you name it! I did everything but grovel at your feet!"

"I know," she said smugly, "but that was then, and this is now. At least you proved you know how to do it. Believe me, I noticed. It was kind of embarrassing sometimes, especially the groveling. Still, I loved it! I'm sure Star will, too."

"I'm not the only one marrying Star, you know" I said to change the subject. All of you are, too. How about all of you spending time with her during the day, and me taking care of the nights? I haven't had a chance to really explore the night life on Vanir since things really started to get going. I think it's time I did. You should join us for some dancing a time or two. I hear there are a couple of great new clubs in town!"

So it was decided, and the next night found Star and I at my favorite restaurant. She was a bit leery at first, perhaps since it was my dad's barbeque place. Her skepticism quickly evaporated when we entered.

"This is beautiful!" she exclaimed. It was, too. The furnishings were all made by mom's shop, even the bar. Star was really impressed when she learned that.

I got a big smile and a 'thanks!' when I added "The decoration is only enhanced by your presence."

I wasn't kidding! It was a warm evening, and Star had dressed for it. Her outfit consisted of a black garter, crotchless panties, and a necklace I had given her when I picked her up. Star looked somewhat like Angeni, but there were major differences. Her face was thinner, and she was a few inches shorter than her sister. Her breasts were also smaller, perhaps a 34B to Angeni's 36C's. They (and the rest of her) looked almost as delicious as the meal.

The folks had known we were coming, and really put on the dog for the occasion. Both of them were there, too. Pop made his usual comment of "Why have I never seen you with a woman who wasn't gorgeous? Star is right there at the top!"

In this case, it was exactly the right thing to say. Mom's agreement was icing on the cake. My little brother and his girlfriend served dessert, and they piled it on, as well.

Charlie began with "Damn, Matt! Who's the babe? She looks better than anything on the menu!"

I got him back just a little by replying "You're not doing so bad yourself, bro! Who is this delectable creature, and why haven't you brought her to my place? Afraid I'll try to steal her away from you?"

The cutie with him was introduced as Kelly, but she was too tongue-tied to speak. Charlie rolled his eyes and complained "What is it with you? Get out of here, you friggin' Casanova! You're corrupting the innocent!"

Charlie was only seven years old, and his girlfriend was probably the same age. She was cute, though. They visited for a bit, and even Al and his crew stopped in to flatter my date. It was starting to look a bit contrived to me, but Star seemed to be lapping it up.

Afterward, we went to Mac's. It was a small club with a nice dance floor, and I found out that Star loved to dance. She especially liked the slow numbers, and her bare chest rubbing on mine was doing its own 'number' on me! My outfit consisted of a pair of silk boxers and a bowtie. The boxers extended quite a bit in the front during every dance.

The lack of a dress code made for some interesting sights. Outfits ranged from nothing, to fancy. In between, there was every combination imaginable. I would have been annoyed at the number of women who asked me to dance, but Star insisted I accept.

"It's part of your job" she said. "Not only that, but it's part of the reason people love you so much! You're not some elitist, you're one of them."

She also seemed pleased that every time I danced with someone else, she was snapped up by the first male with enough guts to ask.

The only time she seemed disappointed in the evening was when I dropped her off at her house. She invited me in, while her hand was busy in my boxers. I kissed her again and said "Not until our wedding night, my love. I hope you are looking forward to it as much as I am."

The next evening, we ate at a different spot before catching a play I had been dying to see. It was titled "Loki's Quest" and starred Lea, Nicole, and Brian. It was excellent, and after it ended, we joined the actors for coffee. Lea sat on the other side of Star, and made several references about looking forward to the 'honeymoon'. She had Star practically panting in anticipation after a while. Lea must have known this, but didn't stop. As a result, it was even more difficult to get Star to accept no for an answer at the end of our date.

For the third evening, our whole group went out dancing and dining. All of my mates danced with Star as much as I did, and she quickly became even more desperate than the night before. I wasn't far behind. My mates danced with me, too!

Eventually, Sharon and Rhonda took mercy on us. With a smile and a wink, they disappeared below the table. I didn't have to wait long to find out what they were up to. I had barely heard Star gasp, before being engulfed in a very talented mouth. After a bit, I decided it was Sharon. From the squeals and moans emanating from Star, Rhonda was up to the same thing next to her.

When they reappeared, Star thanked Rhonda with a five minute kiss that soaked her seat. The others were probably a little damp, too!

The following day was the day before the ceremony, and I was politely informed that my presence was not required. It was strongly suggested that I spend the day and night out in public. The feedback over the last few days had been unbelievable. It seems the residents of Vanir truly appreciated it when it was demonstrated that I was truly "one of them". My mates even instructed me where I was to go. First, the beach, then to Christie's. This was an upscale club in the heart of "Sussmann City". Unbelievably, they also insisted that if any woman interested me enough (and offered), I should spend the night at their place!

I found myself at the beach of the freshwater sea in the morning. I hadn't minded the suggestion. I loved to swim, and the scenery couldn't be beat. Suits were a rare sight, and when seen, were usually bottoms only. It was easy to tell which women were in that "time of the month". They were the ones wearing bottoms.

I alternated between volleyball, Frisbee, and swimming with a multitude of people. After a couple of hours, two particularly luscious creatures kept me constant company. Dina and Dora were identical twins. I couldn't spot a single difference in them, and all the spots were as visible as they were nice. They stood about 5' 5", and were slim, blond, knockouts. Both were roughly 32-22-32, and I guessed them to be in their early twenties. They also seemed to be superb athletes, and in perfect physical condition.

The twins flirted with him constantly, and when my stomach decided that it was time to grab something to eat, I invited them along. Both girls were excellent company. Besides, I didn't want to eat alone. They accepted immediately.

The trip to the restaurant took five minutes. It was a fresh seafood place right on the beach. We all had some wine, along with the excellent dinner. Afterwards, they ordered up a bong, and passed that around. All of us had a pretty good buzz going by then.

Dora complained "Now you've gone and done it! That's some good shit! Smoking out always gets us horny, too. Watcha' gonna do about it, stud? Do you think you can handle two randy chicks at once?"

Dina actually looked surprised when I calmly replied "Sounds like fun. We can't use my place, though. I kind of got told I wasn't welcome there until morning."

They went to the girl's house, and I was attacked as soon as the door closed. Before I knew what hit me, I was on the floor with a neatly trimmed bush in my face and a talented pair of lips wrapped around my dick.

A heartbeat or so later, whichever one was on the lower appendage switched orifices. It took her five minutes to get it all in. From the sounds she was making, I wondered if she was in pain. If she was, it sure didn't slow her down much. Her cries were soon drowned out by her sister's anyway, when she announced "This fucker has a tongue that's a fuckin' yard LOooonGGggg! I'm fucking gonna Cummmmm".

She was as good as her word, and drenched my face in her delicious juices. I didn't slow down a bit. Neither did her screams. The rider on the other end joined the chorus about then. As soon as the tongue-jockey thought she was done, she sent her sister sprawling and took her place. Not to be outdone, the unseated girl took over my face to see what all the fuss was about.

Five minutes later, they were screaming in joy, again. Soon afterwards, I announced my own impending release. Instead of taking it up the twat, the girls finished things off with a nice bit of oral activity.

They had barely finished me off before I was dragged to the bedroom. 'And I thought my mates were insatiable!' ran through my mind before they continued trying to blow it.

This went on all night. I had enjoyed their company so much that I invited them to the wedding. I didn't think to mention that it was my own.

Dina and Dora were shocked when we drove up to the palace, and even more so when everyone greeted me by name. The real kicker was when my mates descended on us.

Connie asked "Who are these hot little blondes?"

It registered then. One looked at the other and exclaimed "We fucked the President!"

"I'm glad he didn't waste his evening. I take it that you had a good time?" Rhonda wryly said.

The nearest twin replied "I'll say! You're all so fucking lucky that I think I'm jealous! My pussy is still twitching, and my legs are like friggin' jell-o! No wonder there are so many of you, that's too much lovin' for one woman!"

Angel walked up then and sputtered "Dina?... Dora?... What the fuck? You spread 'em for our man? I thought you didn't even like men!"

"We didn't even know it was that Matt! Nobody ever said his last name, or President, or any other fuckin' thing but Matt! We just spotted him on the beach, and thought we'd take a chance. He looked so cute, and had a dick a mile long. We wanted to see if he knew how to use it."

Angel raised her eyebrows and just said "And?"

"And you are one lucky bitch! I think I hate you! I still can't believe that he not only took us both on, but fucked us both 'till we couldn't handle any more. Matt's the first guy who has ever been able to do that. He's also the first man who's ever made us cum with anything besides a tongue or a toy!

"Yeah," her sister added. "I think I'm in love! Got room for a couple more?"

I thought my mates considered that question way too long, and I was right.

"Maybe," replied Angel "but everybody would have to agree on it. We'll see what everyone thinks, and maybe after our honeymoon with Star, we can get together."

One of them said "Star? You're finally marrying Star? 'bout damn time! She's been whining about a 'Matt' as long as we've known her!"

A bit more conversation gave me the background. It was a bit weird. Dina and Dora were not from any of the races in the alliance. I thought they were from Earth. I was only off by a hundred light-years or so. The twins were from the planet Whela (Way-La). Their government had not joined the alliance yet, and it had pissed them off.

They had travelled to Vanir and enlisted. Both were experienced fighter pilots. According to Angel, they were the best she had ever seen. That was high praise, indeed. Especially since she was including herself in the comparison. They were also not teenagers. In Earth years, they were one hundred twenty-three years old.

It got complicated after that. They weren't just ordinary citizens on their home world. They were princesses, and heirs to the throne. Both of them also informed me that they could very well be pregnant with my child. Since they didn't have sex with men, they didn't bother with birth control. They were also in the middle of their most fertile 'season'.

I hadn't bothered with it either. In fact, I had stopped as soon as the birth control injection became commonplace. Every woman seemed to be taking advantage of it, and those that weren't generally intended to have a child. Knocking up a princess was probably not a good idea.

"Mother has been pleading for us to get married for fifty years," they explained. She's a bit pissed that we don't like most men. See, she can't retire until we're mated."

"Yep!" the other one chuckled "and we're all the offspring she has. There is one good thing, though. If you did decide to mate with us, and she does retire... Well, we'll be running the show. We have a fuckin' awesome navy, too! They're all chomping at the bit as much as us. We positively hate the Kraal! They've been screwing with us for too fuckin' long, and we're sick of it! With the shit you've got, we could stomp 'em like Gorats!"

I had no idea what a 'Gorat' was, and didn't bother to ask. I was intrigued by her suggestion, though. I was very fond of both women after only one day spent with them. On top of that, another member for the alliance against the Kraal would be greatly welcomed.

Delia gave her approval on the spot. "If these two can fight like Angel says, and there are more like them, I say do it. Besides," she added, "they are adorable. I always did like older women. They bring so much experience with them."

We had no superstitions about the bride being seen before her mates on the wedding day. Eventually, Star broke away from the group of well-wishers that had her trapped, and wandered over. As soon as she saw the visitors, she jumped right in.

"Dina!, Dora!" she blurted, "What are you two little harlots doing here? Trying to steal my man before I even get a sample?"

One of them answered for the duo. "I'm sorry we beat you to the meat, but honestly, we had no idea! You are definitely in for a treat, though. You are one lucky slut!"

I got a glare and a scolding from Star, then. "Do you mean to tell me that you made me wait all this time, and then go out and pork these little pixies? Buster, you are in for it! This is one 'riding lesson' that's gonna leave you more bowlegged than me, if it kills me!"

She directed her wrath at the twins, then. "And you two! I thought you gave up on men! What the hel are you doing poaching? If you're gonna be spreading your pretty little legs for my man, then you'd better make sure I'm fuckin' included in the party! Now that you know, I expect to be!"

Star was very interested in the rest of the story she had missed. Unless I was very mistaken, she had a thing for these two. Hel, I couldn't blame her. I did, too.

"As soon as Matt can walk again," she said, "we need to get together. I'm sure when the rest of our mates get to know you like Angel and I, they'll love you as much as I do. As for me, I'm all for it. The only sad thought about finally snagging this bunch was thinking I might not be able to spend time with the two of you."

Star then kissed them with enough heat to bring that troublesome lump back to my groin area, much to the amusement of all who were present.

The wedding was quick and painless, thankfully. At the large reception, Delia presented a gift to the twins. First, she asked "Who is Dina?"

One of the girls raised her hand, and Delia handed her a blue diamond ring. "Wear this" she was told. Then she handed a pink diamond ring to the other one, and instructed Dora to do the same. Then Delia proclaimed "Now, maybe we can tell them apart!"

That night, I came about as close to being "fucked to death" as I ever want to be. Star was just flat-out amazing, not to mention insatiable. There was no hymen to worry with, and she definitely knew it. As soon as I hit my back, she was mounted and bucking. Before long, her cries of joy were rivaling her big sister's in their volume and creativity.

Things like "Make me wait, will you? I'm gonna wear this fucker to a nub!" and other inventive phrases. I wasn't paying all that much attention to the words, but the action was another matter. Star actually reminded me a lot of the twins. Her energy had no bounds, and she was determined to get the most out of our time together.

As soon as she recovered from her first screaming orgasm fit, she pulled me over on top and screamed "Now give it to me! Fuck me like you mean it!"

I meant it, all right. I began pounding her as hard as I ever had any of my mates. According to her, it wasn't enough. "Is that all you got? From what I heard, you've done better! Ain't I good enough for you?"

I guess that pissed me off enough to kick into a gear I didn't know I had. She began screaming "Oh yeah, baby! That's more like it... Oh fuck yeah!"

Shortly thereafter, as the droplets of sweat were flying, I thought someone let a banshee into the room. She was that loud. It was all I could take, and I gave her all I had.

It obviously hadn't been enough, because before I could blink, she was on all fours. "Mount up!" she yelled, you've got a lot to make up for!"

I obeyed, and began to hammer just as hard from the other direction. She announced her approval to the rest of the palace quite loudly at least twice before shouting "Now, stick that big ol' pipe up my ass, I want to see what that feels like, too!"

I wasn't about to plumb that hole with the same gusto, and began slowly. She went along with that until it got comfortable, before beginning to slam her tight little ass back to meet me and starting another "Yoko concert".

Thankfully, she gave my raw and abused dick a bit of mercy after that. She led me to the shower to get rid of some of the sweat we had worked up. We spent quite a while making out and washing each other, but when she hit her knees to take care of the lower extremities, the action began all over again.

Evidently, she had joined the "all or nothing" crowd. She seemed determined to make sure I left a deposit in every available slot. Not wanting to disappoint my new bride, I made sure to oblige. Damn if she didn't keep right on going! As soon as she was convinced that nothing was going to shrink on her, she was on her feet and leaning over. "Again! Do me again!" she demanded.

The echoes in the shower were deafening. Star damn near collapsed after she came again. I had my suspicions about her performance by now, and after gently drying her lithe frame, carried her to bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked after laying her down. If you keep this up, that beautiful little pussy of yours will be raw and bleeding for a week. I won't have you hurting yourself to prove a point!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.