Anne And Mary - Book II
Chapter 36: Friday

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: Friday - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

Since it was a warm afternoon, the meeting convened beside the pool. Everyone bared all to the sun.

"I've been talking with Jim and Harry," Anne said. "They both think we need to catch the wave in Europe. We've had some inquiries, and Iris, you say you've had a call or two."

"Yes, Italy, and Germany."

"Why don't you go and take a look? See what the market's like, check out distribution, get a feel for acceptance."

"Okay. I'll have to make it quick — I hate that. And I don't know any languages. That'll make it tougher."

Sigrid said, "My cousin Kristin speaks German, French and Italian. Maybe she can help."

"What does she do? Is she a translator or something?" Iris asked.

"No, just another Swedish college girl. They learn languages like we eat ice cream. But she's smart and dresses well. Knows the fashion scene, at least for young people."

"Sigrid, why don't you go, too?"

"Try and stop me, Anne. I'll call Kristin right now, before it's too late over there." Sigrid hurried off to a phone.

Jim said, "Things are really going like gang-busters in California."

"What does that mean?" Saul asked.

"It means that we're selling VeeCees almost as fast as we can ship them. Women seem to be wearing them routinely at parties and on dates. I was in L.A. last week with Iris, and we saw women in virtuals on the streets just about everywhere."

"Anne, it's still unusual, you don't see it that often. But we did see one receptionist in a virtual blouse, and at lunch-hour there were a few women who took off their jackets when they went out to lunch. They were wearing virtual blouses. Can't speak for parties, but we did see plenty of women wearing virtuals in the evenings. Denise and I decided, 'What the hell?' and went virtual after hours most of the time. Guess I don't need to say the weather was great."

"Surely there must be some backlash," Anne said. "America isn't going to change its body taboos overnight."

"No," Jim said, "but I've noticed that, every time a preacher comes out against us, it helps sales just a little. Remember when the Mormons came out against it? We hadn't been doing anything in Utah, now sales are only a little below average... Tell you what I think's happening."

"Go on."

"I think America's making one of its funny moral compromises. You're supposed to cover your body, or you're in trouble. Suddenly VeeCees come along, and now you still have to cover your body, but it's okay if all you cover it with is paint."

"So, even if it's virtual, you're dressed," Anne said

"Right. And you know, Americans don't touch each other in public any more. Makes it safe, too."

"Man. That's weird."

Iris said, "Listen, all of you, it gets weirder. Remember when I talked about using Breastworks with VeeCees to cover the nipples?"

"And?"

"Now, I get a lot of reaction that Breastworks on VeeCees are not cool. That's because the Breastworks call attention to the fact that you're really bare. Virtual clothes may be virtual, Anne, but they are clothes and don't you dare do anything that says they're not. As long as you maintain the illusion, you can get away with it."

"Oh, well. I guess we get to take that to the bank," Saul said. "Will that hurt the Breastworks line?"

"Not really, Saul," Iris said, "there are a lot of women who used virtual blouses to push the envelope. Now, they're wearing nothing but Breastworks. It's the new frontier."

Anne got up and went across the deck. She stood looking toward the house, where Sigrid was returning to the meeting.

"Did you get Kristin?"

"Yeah. She's game. I told her we'd let her know when we're coming, where we're going."

Anne sat down again when Sigrid had settled. "Uh... I've got news. I'm pregnant."

"Hooray, Anne," Sigrid whooped, and dragged Anne out of her chair to hug her.

"We figured something was going on," Tom said. "Is it appropriate to ask who caught you?"

"Sure, but I've got no idea. Just that it's either Saul's or Will's. That's the way I wanted it."

"Congratulations to all three of you," Jim said, "I'll tell Denise when I call later."

"Um, just one thing. You know we haven't been hanging around the Big Bed much lately, only just when I couldn't get pregnant by anyone."

"So?" Heather asked.

"Well, uh... would you guys mind if I take Quickies next week?"

Mary laughed, "All right with me, I'm not here most of the time. But I don't want to give up my Friday slot."

Heather and Sigrid looked at each other, laughing too. Sigrid spoke. "I guess we can manage. It's only a few days."

"I'm going to have to try this." Iris said, "It's obvious I'm missing something."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.