Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 33: Bad News

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33: Bad News - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

"Shit!" Sigrid said. She was opening the mail.

"What's up?" Heather asked.

"Doctor says I have a bad pap smear. Wants me to do another."

"Kind of scary. But, Mom told me smears turn up a lot of false positives. Probably nothing. Want me to come with you?"

"No, she'll just take another and send me another post card. But, you can hold my hand until I get it."

"Okay."


"Mom, it's Heather. Sorry to bother you at work... Sigrid needs to talk to you."

"Judith?... My doctor says I have a pre-cancerous cervix... You think so? When?... Yes, here's her name and number." Sigrid read off the doctor's information. "Yes. I'll call you."

"What did she say?" Anne asked.

"She said for me to get myself there as fast as I can. She'll look at me, have a specialist look, too... A cancer specialist." Her voice shook.

Anne said, "That's the guy you need, Sigrid. Who do you want to go with you?"

"I'll be all right, Anne. I'll go alone."

"Hell you will," Mary said. "You'll take Tom anyway. Maybe one of us. This will be no joy-ride, even if you turn out to be all right."

Sigrid looked at them all. "Which isn't too likely, is it?"

"Well, wait and see," Heather said. "Doctors are only human. You know that, Sigrid, you've seen Mom on her back often enough."

Sigrid grinned. "I suppose so. Heather, will you come with us? Anne's got too much that has to get done, and anyway, you can see your folks."

"Sure. I'll call for a flight, you get a suitcase packed and call Tom. Tell him. He's over at the breeding barn, I think."

"Wouldn't you know," Sigrid sighed, and went upstairs.


Judith looked quite different in a lab coat instead of virtual clothing. "Sigrid, your doctor is right. Your cervix is pre-cancerous, and you're going to have to have a complete hysterectomy." She came around her desk and took Sigrid in her arms, hugged her. "I'm sorry," she said, adding "But there's a good side to this."

"Tell me about it," Sigrid said sarcastically. Tom took over the hugging as Judith sat back on the edge of her desk.

"I will, Sigrid, and you pay attention. You're going to lose your uterus, you won't be able to have children, ever. But you'll keep your ovaries. And you're not a cancer patient — no chemo-therapy, no long-term worry about recurrence. You'll live a long and healthy life, if you keep on as you have."

"Oh, of course you're right, Judith. I just did want children so much. I am glad it looks the way you say."

"Now, you know that Calvin, here," she indicated the oncologist who stood beside her, "is going to tell you all the stuff about risks and potential problems. He has to do that so you can make an informed decision about the surgery he's going to do. But as your friend, let me assure you that, barring a catastrophe, you'll get through this — physically at least — quickly and easily, and be back on your feet in no time... Okay, Calvin, do your thing..."


"Tom?"

"Yes, love, I'm here."

"Thank you... For being here."

"Sure. How you feel?"

"Awful. My belly hurts. But not as bad as I thought it would."

"That's good. Here comes the nurse with something for you."

The nurse took vitals and gave Sigrid some pills.

"Thank you," Sigrid said. "Tom, where's Heather?"

"Outside. You want to see her?"

"Not yet. Just hold my hand. They'll take me to a room soon, won't they?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.