Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 30: Thanksgiving

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Thanksgiving - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

At five o'clock on Wednesday they turned the phones over to voice mail and the call center. Only the number known only to family would ring. Supper was quiet and slow.

Afterward, Sigrid said, "Boy, I'm pooped. It's been a great fall, but I am wiped. Tom? Let's go upstairs tonight. I need some sleep."

To no-one's surprise, the Big Bed was empty that night.

The next morning, work began on Thanksgiving dinner. The only guests were Sarah and Steve, who arrived early and pitched into the preparations. Anne made candied sweet potatoes, Mary made a stuffing with green chilies.

"Don't you dare put that in the bird," Anne said when she saw the preparations. "We'll cook it alongside and baste it with the drippings."

"Hey, I just thought it up. Wouldn't dare."

When dinner was ready, they sat around the table. Saul stood up.

"It's Thanksgiving. We have a lot to be thankful for, and mostly it's our wonderful family. And our wonderful luck. Let's drink to that."


After dinner, the men watched football. The women cleaned up the kitchen, having shooed the men away to their television. Eventually they sat around the table with beer and popcorn.

Sigrid said, "Heather, I don't think I told you. I talked with your mother on Labor Day about having babies."

"I assume she was in favor of that? That's how she makes her living. Hope she didn't sell you a bill of goods."

"No, I was just curious. Tom and I really want to start a family after we graduate."

"I do, too," Anne said. "Have to figure out a few details, though."

"You mean getting married?" Sarah asked.

"No, that's easy, and you don't really need to, anyway. I mean, who gets first crack? Saul or Will?"

"I suppose you need to ask them, right?" Mary said.

"Yeah. Hope it doesn't get complicated."

Heather said, "Well, that's one that's not for me."

"You mean because you only have one love? Or is it you don't want children?" Anne asked. "I always thought you did."

"No, that's because of my Earth Mother body. Will saw me as Ceres, but I'm not, I just look that way. Everyone thinks I'll have a flock. I just don't want any."

"Alex okay with that?"

"Yeah. We've talked about it. He's happy with it. Says there'll be more kids around here than we can count anyway. I think he figures he can be a father to any of them. I like the idea of having lots of fathers... And mothers, as long as I don't have to do it full time."

"What about you, Iris?" Sarah asked. "You going to be a mother?"

"Well, I don't know yet. I'm still getting used to having a family, having a couple of dozen lovers, most of whom I haven't met. Actually, I think I want to wait until I've gotten some of the other things done."

"In the fashion business, you mean?" Anne asked.

"Yes. I'm not sure where it's going, but our stuff is loads of fun, and I love wandering around promoting it and coming home and making it. Especially lately, when I've had some time to get on the computer. It's a real kick."

"What about doing real clothes? Don't you think you'll get sick of virtuals?"

"Well, Anne, maybe I will, but I've just gotten rolling on it. I'm working on Heather's stuff some, and learning how to do it myself. No, for now, virtual clothing is just fine. If I need a change, you'll know."

"You grew up in New York, didn't you?"

"Yeah, my dad was in the garment business. So, it was natural for me to go to F.I.T. My mother left about the time I got out of high school, and I got real close to my dad for a while, until he died."

"Not a lot of other family?" Sarah asked.

"No. Funny, too. Most Jewish families are..."

"You're Jewish?" Anne exploded, "Does Saul know? My God, wait until Muriel finds out."

"Muriel's his mom, right? Oh, my... Well, you know, I'm not observant, haven't been to synagogue since mother left. And she wasn't what you'd call observant either... Uh, let me tell Saul myself... Oh, hell, it doesn't matter. He's so crazy about you, Anne."

"How'd you end up here? Working for FedEx?" Mary inquired. "You told us you hated fashion for a while, but that's all. We've been too busy to talk much."

"Followed a guy out here — you know. I thought he was great, and he wasn't. Needed a job and got that one. Nothing complex, just drifting."

"Why'd you really drop fashion?" Heather asked. "You're just too good to have hated it. Mary said you thought it was vicious and phony and that, but that can't be all. Or, is it?"

"No. My dad spent my last year at F.I.T. dying of cancer. He wanted to see me graduate, made sure I did well even though he was sick. He lasted two weeks after graduation."

Iris's eyes were streaming, Heather went to her, pulled Iris's head between her breasts and stroked her hair. After a while Iris hugged her back, sat up and blew her nose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.