Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 27: Fall Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Fall Again - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

More girls joined the Still Waters Riders, some brand new. After Labor Day, Mary got things organized.

"Welcome, everyone, especially you new girls. Jane and May, I asked you to make a list of things new people need to know. Now, would you please take time this week to explain to new members what we do, and what to expect?

"As all you veterans know, and for the benefit of the new people, we use a system of learning called 'mentoring'. We ask a person to get good at something, then take responsibility for making sure everyone else is as good as they are. So, Jane and May will be bringing our new members up to speed.

"For the rest of you, you did a great job last year, and we want to go out and do it all over again this year. Only better. Here's my plan. Sally and Millie, please come to us next week with some ideas for a new demonstration. It has to be something everyone can handle, including the new people, but it also needs to show the advanced skills you old hands have learned. Use your imagination — I'm open to anything.

"Next item. Last year, we had six of you who competed in junior events at shows. This year, I want more of you in the ring. If you're good enough to ride in the demo, you're good enough to compete."

"What if someone doesn't want to?" someone asked.

"Hi, 'Someone'," Mary grinned and waved. "Glad to see you back. Don't worry, any of you. I'm not going to force anyone into the ring. I want you in the ring because I discovered, when I started to do shows, that until you're competing you can slope along. You can be lazy and you can let things go by, not do the difficult things. Competition changes that. If you want to be really good on horseback, not just competent, you need to compete. I don't mean you have to win — that's great — I mean I want you to compete some, try it and see what it's like. If you have a problem with it, talk to me or to one of the others. No one will be forced to compete.

"Next thing, you'll notice the building next door, the old cowshed, has been worked on. It's going to be our new headquarters next week. There'll be lockers and showers, so you can clean up after mucking out..."

"Or aerobics" a voice called.

"Or, after Saul's gotten you all sweaty. Better study facilities, too. Give a hand to Ken Chance. He's the one who's done it for us." Applause followed.

"Now, since I've threatened you about competing, I have to tell you something else. As you know, Still Waters people have done very well in the competitions you've — we've — entered. The six of you who competed last year and this summer have been climbing in the finishes. I've done all right, too."

There was a murmur of laughter.

"Some people," Mary aimed a phony glare at Sarah, "have said I need to compete in a bigger ring. So, I'm going to go out to Denver in January and enter a few things at the National Western Stock Show. Anyone who wants to go with me — for fun or to compete — let me know later. There are several of you who could do well there. I'm also going to talk to them about having the Still Waters Riders do a demo a year from January. God knows how we'll get you all out there, but first things first. We need an invitation."

Applause and cheers. "Go get 'em Mary." Someone called out.

"I'm going to. Count on it."


"Sarah," Ken said, "I've been looking at the stable list."

"And?"

"I think it would be a good idea to improve our string of horses. There are a couple that are pretty well tapped out, and some who've just been in a stable too long."

"True. Where are you going to get new ones? Around here?"

"No, I thought I'd ask Dan and Consuela to hunt us up a few good, inexpensive, cattle-hardened horses."

"What will you do with what we want to get rid of? They're not dog food yet."

"Heck no. I thought I'd have Dan and Consuela take them out west, see if they can peddle them, or rent them to the ranches. They are quarter horses; there's a few years of range work left in them. The one or two that are too old, we can just pasture."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.