Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 26: Mary

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Mary - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

Soon after the introduction, Jane Pinsky called.

"Can I come over?" she asked. I told her to come ahead. I'd been working on a term paper, wearing just a tee-shirt, so I put on shorts, too. She was wearing a sweat-suit.

"Hi. Want something to drink?" She shook her head. "How about a look around? Then make up your mind."

We went through the house. She looked at everything, said little. Her eyes got pretty big when she saw the picture over our bed. She sat down on the bed, her back to it.

"How come all the walls are glass?"

"Ken wanted it that way. I like it a lot."

"The bathrooms are all open. The bedrooms — you can see right in."

"There are curtains for the bedrooms if you don't want the morning light, or if you want privacy." I showed her how they work. "The bathrooms are open because we enjoy seeing people washing and enjoying a bath. We think it looks great. There are curtains for the guest bath, though."

"But, what about when you need to pee?"

"You use the toilet for that, you know. They're enclosed, see?"

"Oh, I missed that... Boy, I've never seen a house like this."

"Now, how about a Coke and some apple pie?"

We took plates and glasses into the living room and Jane once again sat in front of my picture. She looked at me.

"I've never forgotten that picture. I've decided I like it. A lot. It's really wonderful."

"Thank you, I like it too, you know."

"You said it was okay to come over if I called first. Did I interrupt you?"

"No, I was working on a term paper for my Financial Management course, I've got plenty of time to finish it. I like to get things like that done early so I can relax."

"It's really warm here. Can I take my shirt off?"

"Sure," I said, and she pulled it off, leaving her in a singlet. Her breasts were beginning to develop nicely.

"I guess you like it warm so you don't need to wear clothes. What were you wearing when I called?"

"Just a tee-shirt. Most of the time I wear something, just not much, and not always the same thing." I was beginning to wonder what the agenda was.

"Ken's not here," she said.

"No, he's out on the building site with Tom. They're trying to get things set up so we can begin using some of the buildings this winter. And Iris is on the road."

"Who's Iris?"

"She lives with us. She's a fashion designer; she's going to work on our virtual clothing. Right now, she's in New York doing publicity. She's new with us, hasn't had a chance to get to know the Riders yet."

"Does she sleep with you, too?"

"Yes, of course."

I decided to change the subject and move things along a little. "How's it going at school, Jane? Any more trouble?"

"No. The guys are a little scared of me, now. They really don't mess with me much, and some of them are really trying to be friendly."

"Does that make you feel any better?"

"Yeah. You know, I'm fourteen now. When it happened, that was a year and a half ago. I was barely thirteen. Now, I'm in eighth grade and next year is my last in junior high. The boys have changed some. At least, they aren't all rotten."

"Were all of them always rotten?"

"I guess not. Just the ones I saw, the ones who did things to me. When I stopped letting them, I found out there were other boys. Some of them aren't so bad."

"Glad to hear that. And, I'm glad to hear you say it has something to do with you."

"You mean 'letting them'? Yeah. Some of what happened was because I was a wimp. Not that though."

"You mean the rape. No, that wasn't your fault at all. There's no excuse to do that to anyone."

"Even if she's a wimp."

"Especially if she's a wimp. But of course, those are the ones who're most likely to get it."

"Yeah. Well, I think that's over for me." She looked at the picture again, then shifted to the end of the couch and looked through the doorway into the bedroom.

"Mary, do you like sex?"

"Jane, you know I do. What's on your mind? Haven't you found out what that's about yet?"

"Oh, yeah. You know, the parts of the vagina, the uterus, all that shit. And my period. Did I tell you about that? No, of course not."

"Go ahead," I said.

"When I got it the first time, my mother was angry for days. Hardly spoke to me. Every time I get it, if I mention it to her, she clouds up like all get out. So, I don't usually tell her."

"Sorry. She's got problems, doesn't she?"

"Yeah. You told me your mom was sick... But she got better... I don't think Mom will."

"I'd be surprised. It's too bad, isn't it? But I suppose she can't help it."

"Funny. That's what I was thinking. It's just the way she is. I wish she wasn't though." Jane's eyes filled up, but did not run over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.