Anne And Mary - Book II
Chapter 25: Friday

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Friday - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

"Welcome, Iris, to your first Friday meeting. I can't tell you how glad we are to have you with us. Why don't you start off by telling us what happened with Linda Moore?"

"I went back to L.A. Monday, Anne. Went straight to Linda's even though it was evening; she asked me to come. She's planning a party the weekend after next and wants everyone to dress virtual. I showed her a bunch of things Heather gave me, and I was wearing a virtual blouse when I showed up there. She nearly jumped my bones when she saw it."

"She gay?"

"No. She's like us — polyamorous. Just not very exclusive. We talked over her party plans and I helped her into one of our evening gowns. She looked great. Her husband — you know who he is — was all over her.

"Anyway, I left all the stuff I'd taken with me for her to play with, and we agreed that her friends would call me and tell me what they want from the catalog. I'll take the stuff out in time for the party and deliver it. Told her it's all part of our promotional budget, as you said to. Linda even asked me to stay for the party."

"Should be an interesting party," Saul said.

"I told her 'No', I had to get back here. From what I hear, her parties are very sexual, and I'm just not up for that. This family is about as much as I want to deal with right now. Actually, I can spend a day or two getting my stuff packed up and shipping it here."

"I thought you were keeping your NBC job for a while," Tom said.

"I was going to. I wasn't sure how things would go here, you know."

"That turned out not to be a problem," Mary said.

"Only whether she sleeps at your house or ours," Saul grinned.

"So far, I like being a commuter, like Mary and Ken."

"Actually, Tom." Heather said, "we just get along so well, her ideas are so much like mine, I got down on my knees and begged her to stay and start work immediately."

"I've seen you on your knees in front of a woman, Heather. That's not begging."

"Whatever. It worked, didn't it?... There's another thing, it's given me a little spare time. Will, take a look at these," Heather handed him a sheaf of art paper.

"Wow, that's Margaret, and Iris, and Judith, and my Mom. Here, guys take a look." Will handed the pages around the table. "You did these with the computer? Fantastic!" Will was ecstatic.

"Heather, they're wonderful," Anne said. "Will, what do you think of the one of your Mom?"

"Anne, all of them have that feel of sexuality I always try for. The one of Mom is just what I would have thought — adventurous, but with reservations. She's caught it; I couldn't. Heather, can I send it to her?"

"Sure. But ask her to sign a release, too."

"What are you up to, Heather?" Saul asked with a leer. "You've got something up your virtual sleeve."

"I'm serious, Saul. I've spent almost a year and a half on VeeJays and then VeeCees. I need a change. I've always wanted to do life studies for us, never had the time. Now, with Iris to help, I have some time for it."

"As far as I'm concerned, Heather, this stuff should go in the catalog," Will said. "It's different from my work, but it's every bit as good. That's going to be good for sales, too."

"Thank you, Will. That's a compliment I won't forget. There's just one thing I want everyone to understand."

"What's that?"

"Only Will can do The Goddesses. Iris — his Iris — simply takes my breath away. Will, that's a talent no one can do more than imitate, and I don't plan to try."

"Thank you. I won't forget that, either." Will rose, went to Heather and kissed her thoroughly.

"Whew... See me after," Heather murmured.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.