Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 19: Correspondence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Correspondence - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

"Good morning, Federal Express." The voice was male. Mary put on her robe and answered the door.

"Hi. Where's Iris? She's our regular person."

"I know. I was her boss, but she quit. Just came in the other day and said she was leaving. Sorry to lose her, she was very good. Besides, now I have to do her route until I can assign someone new."

"Any idea where she went?"

"None. Wouldn't say. Number ten, please... Thanks."

"If you hear from her, tell her to get in touch, will you?"

"Sure. Thanks for using Federal Express."

"Bye"

Inside, she gave the envelope to Ken. "Iris quit FedEx. She's disappeared."

"That's terrible. Wonder why. Any idea where she went?"

"No. She was with us, what, three times?"

"Thought it was four. I really liked her. Wonder if it was something we did?"

"Hard to tell. We did everything we could think of, and she thought of some new ones."

"No, I mean, did we hurt her feelings or something?"

"Damn if I know. She never seemed to be upset or unhappy."

"I'll check the Internet for an ID. Doubt if I'll find it."

"I really liked her... Shit."


Help!

We Need Some Bodies.

Still Waters will introduce

VeeJays™ and VeeCees™

in September.

We've been busy getting things arranged, and have almost everything under control, but...

The Introduction uses twelve female models and four males. Can we make all the costume changes in the time available? We only know one way to find out. We're having a —

Full Dress Rehearsal

and...

We need your body.

Please come to Still Waters

Labor Day Weekend

We'll work hard, get some sun,
Eat too much and have some fun.

Please Call, Do Come.


Postcard showing Malibu Beach. No return address, no useful postmark.

Dear Mary and Ken,

I'm sorry I ran out on you. It was just too intense, I had to get away before I fell completely into your life. I'm okay, found work, got shelter. Hope you are well. I miss you.

I love you both.

Iris

"Oh, Ken. I never guessed."

"I hope she didn't think we didn't want her. She can be a part of my life anytime."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.