Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 15: Vacation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Vacation - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

After Mary finished exams, Ken suggested a vacation.

"Let's go see Aunt Bessie," Mary said.

"How about a week in the islands first?"

"Sold."

Dan and Consuela agreed to take Hero and The Bay in the trailer to Colorado. When they arrived, they talked about Mary's idea for working young horses with cattle. The weather was warm and they sat naked around the pool. They went off to separate beds, but left the lights on for a long time so they could watch each other across the patio. In the morning, they all showered together.

The flight to the resort left from Miami. When Ken and Mary checked in, Lucy and Sam were there, too. Mary ran and threw her arms around her mother.

"What a wonderful surprise! You can get to know Chance, and we can have a great time."

"We promise to stay out of your way, Mary, but it just seemed too good a chance to miss."

"You haven't met Chance. Well, here he is."

Lucy walked up to Ken, put her arms around him and kissed him. "Glad to know the man my daughter loves."

The flight was fully booked, and their seats were not together. Ken and Mary were seated with two other people in a four-seat center section.

The dark-haired woman said, "Do you want us to change seats, so you can sit with your friends?"

"Thanks," said Ken, "but we'll see plenty of them at the club. Perhaps we can make some new friends."

Mary gave Ken a look — he gave her a smile. Denise, the dark woman, had a strong-looking brown-haired man with her. The two women sat together, the men on the aisles. They chatted through the meal and got along well. Mary felt the woman's thigh against hers several times, never made an issue of it. Once, when she had not felt her neighbor for a while, she re-established contact and got a brilliant smile in return.

When the trays had been collected and before the after-lunch drinks were poured, the women excused themselves and joined the queue for the toilets.

"Really glad we met you," Mary said. "I like your guy."

"Thanks, so do I. And he likes you a lot, too. I can tell by the way he ogles that body suit you're wearing. I'm fond of nipples, myself."

"Well, Chance has been trying to see down the front of your dress ever since we met. Guess he's wondering if you have nipples. Hope it doesn't bother you."

"I like it when good-looking men look at me. I try to encourage it. And Jim feels the same way. So, when he tries to see though your suit, it turns me on, too."

Mary's turn for the toilet came, then Denise's. "I'll wait for you, okay?" Mary said.

When they were together again, Mary said, "Denise, let's switch seats. You sit next to Chance and give him whatever view you want."

"Great. Just what I had in mind. Look." She opened her bag, revealing a pair of panties. "I thought you might go for it, so I got ready." She undid several more buttons on her dress.

"All I have to do is pop a couple of snaps. Let's go."

They settled in their new seats, and Mary said to Jim, "Can you reach me a blanket, please? My legs are a little chilly." She laid the blanket over her full-cut mini-skirt, threw the end over Jim's lap and sat back with her shoulder touching his. Her hands went under the blanket and unfastened the snaps of her body suit, then went looking for Jim's zipper. Ken and Denise were busy under another blanket as the lights went out and the movie started.

When the landing announcements started, Denise's face was flushed and Mary struggled to get her body suit under control. Mary whispered to Denise, "Did he find them?"

"What?"

"Your nipples."

"Hell, he tickled them from the inside. Made me come."

Lucy and Sam joined them on the bus-ride to the resort. Denise and Jim got a bungalow next to Ken and Mary. Sam and Lucy had one across the way, with the fourth bungalow in the group apparently occupied, with no one home.

"I'm for the beach," Mary said.

"So are we," said Sam.

"There's a nude section, you know. We'll see you there." Lucy added.

They disappeared into their rooms, and Mary quickly got out of her clothes. "Chance, you'd better do something about this itch Jim gave me. Right now."

Ken was already naked and lying on the bed, his erect member rising over his stomach. Mary climbed on top.

"Gonna close the door?"

"Shit, I forgot. Not right now. We're at the end of the row, no one will come by... Boy, that feels good. I'm going to just slide up and down it for the next five days... Like this."

Soon, they heard the voices of Denise and Jim outside. Mary gave Ken a quizzical look. "Go for it," he said.

Mary got off Ken, his cock popping as it left her. She went to the open door. Denise and Jim were outside in brief bathing suits.

"We were wondering if you wanted to finish what we started on the plane?" Mary said, opening the screen door.

Without a word, Denise pulled off her bikini and walked through the door to the bed. When she had fully engulfed Ken's cock, she took off her bra. By then, Mary was on her back beside them; Jim was deep inside her, beginning to thrust against her bucking hips.

It was an hour later when they started out again, this time with only towels around their bodies. Sam and Lucy came out of their room wearing pareos.

"Decided to get a good start on the holiday," Sam said, grinning. Lucy laughed. "Really? I though we were getting laid."

At the edge of the ocean, they spread towels on the sand and joined a group of other naked sunbathers for the afternoon.

"You've all got tans all over, already," Denise noted. "I was too busy to notice before."

"We have some privacy at home," Mary said.

Sam and Lucy explored the beach. "If you go around that cliff, there's another beach and a grassy area. Saw several people screwing there."

"That's the kind of privacy I mean,"


They wore clothes for dinner, each of the women dressed as revealingly as possible. The tables were set for eight, and the hostess seated another couple with them. They were Al and Margaret O'Malley, from Atlanta. They were handsome, smart and black. Margaret wore a plunging neckline that showed the inner slopes of her breasts.

"Have you been to the disco yet?" Margaret asked.

"Just got here today," Lucy said. "Hardly had time to find the beach around the corner."

Al looked at the other men. They grinned back. "Yeah," he said, "that's incredible."

"We got here Friday. And we've been here before, last year. That makes us old hands," Margaret said. "The disco doesn't open until midnight, so we usually take a nap after dinner."

"Sounds like fun," Denise said. "I wonder what I should wear?"

"From what we've seen, Denise, the less the better," Al said.

"Really?" Mary asked.

"I haven't seen anyone totally naked yet," Margaret said. "I heard someone say you have to keep your genitals covered."

"That gives us girls a lot of lee-way."

"That's what I think, too. One of these nights, I'm going to see if I can get thrown out."

"There aren't a lot of African-Americans here, I notice."

"No, that's why we come here. At the other places, things are awfully clubby, and there's a lot of heavy-duty body modesty going around. We come here to meet people and get a tan. All over."

"Do I dare laugh at that? The tan, I mean." Sam said.

"Sure," Al said. "It does seem funny. But it's true. Anyway, with a last name like mine, we take everything for the fun side."

"Where are you staying?" Mary asked.

"We have a bungalow on the left end of the third row. Where are you?"

"Three on the left end of the third row. We're neighbors."


Shortly after midnight, they all arrived at the disco. The men wore tee-shirts and shorts. Denise wore a translucent shift with shoestring straps that hardly covered her bottom. Mary wore conchas and a wispy wrap around her loins, Lucy a pair of squash blossoms and tight short shorts. Inside, they saw Margaret dancing with a white partner. When she saw them, she came to the table they had taken. She wore a light, swingy crêpe skirt that was slit to the waist on both sides and nothing else. Her breasts were full and sweaty.

"Hi, you look great. Can we come and sit with you?"

"Please do," Mary said.

"What are those things on your breasts? How do you keep them on? They're fabulous."

"It's something my company sells," Mary explained. "We have this adhesive that keeps them in place until we wash them off."

"I'd love to have some. How do I get them?"

"I've got a catalog with me. I'll give you one."

"I love the way you look, Margaret," Denise said.

"Thanks. I've discovered men like sweaty breasts."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.