Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 14: Courier

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Courier - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

When the doorbell rang, Mary went to the entry and checked the viewer. It was a woman in a Federal Express uniform. Nude, Mary slipped on the robe she kept by the door and pressed the buzzer.

The woman walked up the path from the gate. She was good looking and red-headed. Her uniform had obviously been modified to fit her closely without appearing tight. Full breasts, narrow waist, slim hips. Her trousers followed shapely thighs. She had a lovely smile.

"Good Morning. Say, haven't I seen you at Still Waters?"

"Yes. I'm Mary. I spend a lot of time here, now. How are you? "

"Fine, thanks. This is for Mr. Chance. Will you sign for it? Number four."

"Sure. He's busy right now... Here you are."

"Thanks, see you again. Thanks for using Federal Express."

"Bye."

After the woman had closed the gate behind her, Mary hung up the robe and took the envelope to Ken.

"You had a look at the girl from Federal? She's a knockout."

"Yes, she is. Why?"

"I never paid her any attention when I was up at Still Waters. Today, she hit me like a club. Have you made a pass at her?"

"No. Not that I haven't thought of it."

"Mind if I do?"

"Okay, but do I get to play, too?"

"You bet."


"Good morning, Federal Express."

"Come on in," Mary said through the intercom and pressed the buzzer. She wrapped a towel loosely around her breasts and opened the door. The woman looked better than ever.

"Hi, what have you got today? And, do they let you tell your name?"

"I'm Iris. Just an envelope today. Sign here, please? Number two."

Mary took the pen Iris offered, and bent to sign the form. Her towel drooped deeply, exposing most of her side from her breast to her thigh.

"Sorry, just got out of the shower. Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," Iris said, giving Mary a long and thorough inventory.

Mary straightened up, draped the towel over her arm. "Like the way your uniform fits. That's not standard issue, is it?"

Iris smiled. "Nope. Spent quite a while getting it just the way I like it. Here's your package. Thanks for using Federal Express. 'Bye."


"Good morning, Federal Express."

"Good morning, Iris, I heard your truck."

Iris walked through the buzzing gate with a package under her arm.

Mary opened the house door as soon as the gate closed. She was naked.

"Got a package for you, today, Iris. Here's the air waybill."

Iris took her time checking the form, looking Mary over carefully.

"What have you got for us, today?" Mary asked.

Iris hesitated, looked at Mary with an arch smile. "Uh... I need to have Mr. Chance sign for this one personally, Mary. Is he here, or should I come back later?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.