Anne And Mary - Book II
Chapter 13: The House

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: The House - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

On Monday, Mary said, "Chance, can I come over after classes this afternoon?"

"I hope you will."

"Will you be there?"

"I'm not sure right now. You just let yourself in."

"Where do you hide the key?"

"No key. Just enter your birthday on the keypad."

"You're kidding. My birthday? How come?"

"It's been set for that ever since I found it out. I won't be much later than, say, four. Make yourself comfortable. You want to stay?"

"Yeah."


The house was behind a high wall that surrounded the property. Mary realized she'd been lucky the gate had been open when she went running there almost a week before.

She tapped in her birthday and opened the gate, then the door. 'I never saw a thing while I was here before, ' she thought. 'Except him.'

The house was U-shaped with a big patio and pool in the center. The high ceilings were supported by heavy timber posts and wooden beams. The outside walls were mostly solid, covered with stucco that looked a little like adobe. The space inside was incredibly open, the walls to the patio were glass that looked like most of it would slide open in good weather.

There was a sort of entry where Mary had attacked Ken and left her clothes on the floor. The bottom of the U was a huge living and dining room with a good, integrated kitchen. The glass walls gave the feeling you could see everywhere in the house.

From one end of the living room the left wing was visible through arches to a bed on a raised platform at the end. 'That's where we made love for three days and nights, ' Mary thought. 'I hope he gets back soon, I want some more.'

Through one arch was the library, where books lined the walls and light came in from the patio. Through the next arch was the bedroom, the bath a part of it with a huge tub and separate shower. A small, sky-lit room held the toilet.

The other wing had two bedrooms and a bath between, the bath completely open as on the other side, the bedrooms separated from the patio and from each other by a low brick wall and a glass partition that did nothing to hide the big, raised beds.

Mary hung her clothes in the entry and wandered around the house, looking in closets, bouncing on the beds, looking at the books in the library. She took a dip in the pool and stretched out on a lounge in the sun. The yard between the patio and the wall was, as at Still Waters, mostly wild grasses and flowers. She relaxed and dozed. When she heard Ken open the door, she ran to him.

"Now. Hurry... Right here."


"Who was your first lover, Chance?"

"The daughter of our cook at the ranch. She was a year younger than me, and we started making love pretty early. I found her swimming naked one day and we made love on the grass. Then we made love in the barn, and in her bed or my bed almost constantly until her mother got married to one of the hands and moved away. She was hot and eager and full of adventure. We tried everything we could think of, and then she started asking me about my friends until I brought them around. We quit that after a while, though, because she didn't want to get a rep. Not that she wasn't willing, just not willing to take the consequences if someone shot off his mouth. Some of the guys brought their own girls, and that was fun, too."

"And later?"

"I'm like you, Mary, I think. I love sex, want as much as I can get. But I'm choosy about who I screw. I have to like them, respect them, be able to treat them as friends. I've never screwed a woman I didn't like, and there are a lot of them I wouldn't touch. On the other hand, if I like a woman, you can be sure I'm going to try and screw her."

"You're right. I am like that. I just haven't been getting much adventure lately — my mind's been a little bent out of shape with my Mom and all... And what have you been doing for sex since you moved here? You haven't been sitting here waiting for me."

"No. I'm not into pining away for the sake of love when I can get laid fairly easily. There are some women I know who enjoy having me visit. Some of them are married to my school or college friends and we like to get together. I think you might like some of them."

"I'll bet I will. And if I do, I'll take them to bed, too."


One of Will's nudes of Mary hung on the wall of the living room.

"That's one of my favorites. You bought the original."

"The minute I saw it in the catalog, I called Sigrid and ordered it. In this, you're sex incarnate. It's exactly you as I've always seen you."

"Even mucking out stalls?" She rubbed her breasts on his stomach. "Will drew that from studies he did when Tom and I were screwing one day. Tom was taking his time and he made me come at least three times. I was wild, and when he finished, I jumped Will and made him do me, too. Will just left Tom out of the picture."

"I know. I can hear you laughing when I look at it. Only, I didn't know about that before."

"I'm going to ask Will to do one for the bedroom. Hang it over the head of the bed."

"What do you want him to do?"

"I want him to do a pastel of you putting your cock into me. Close up. Just your cock and my cunt and maybe a little more. I want it to look exactly like you and me."

"If you put it over the head of the bed, you'll be able to see it from here."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.