Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 8: Anne

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Anne - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

"Hi, Mei-Ling. It's Anne Stilwell."

"Oh, I'm glad to hear from you. How are you? How're things?"

"Good. Very good. School is good, business is good, the guys are good, so am I. Haven't talked to you since New Year's. What's with your kids?"

"They're fine, Anne. Sally had an ear infection, but she's over that now."

"You know I really didn't focus on their names when we were there. Sally and Joshua. Why not Chinese names?"

"We're not Chinese, Anne, we're American-Chinese. Americans first, by birth and loyalty, Chinese in culture. And Sally is Sally Mei Lin, Josh is Joshua Peng Lin."

"Well, that makes sense. Jimmy well, too? Saul sends his best to you both, by the way."

"We're all well. Even mother, who likes to complain now and then about her aging problems. She runs rings around us. Comes of chasing the children, I guess.

"Makes me think," she went on. "When can you come out here and spend a whole weekend? Get to know us all?"

"I've got a better idea, Mei-Ling. As soon as it gets warm and we get the pool open again, you and Jimmy and the kids come here. We've got lots of space, a pool, sauna. All kinds of privacy. There's a riding stable next door. And that way, you could meet all of us, too."

"Let's make that a real project, Anne. I want to do that. Think about Memorial Day weekend."

"Mei-Ling, I've been watching how your jewelry is moving. It's really selling well, almost all of the pieces have been moving nicely. I'm beginning to wonder about your policy of limiting the editions. We may sell out of some very good items."

"Okay. Um... I really didn't expect to have that large a market, Anne, when I started limiting the editions. I think Jimmy and I need to talk about that. See if there's some way we can protect the investment of people who have bought limited editions, and still continue to sell the pieces."

"You have the number on the pieces, right? Could you just start leaving them off? Any piece that isn't numbered isn't limited."

"Well, that's the simplest way, but I'm not sure. Let me think about it."

"I've had some requests, Mei-Ling. Some of our customers are really fond of the breast ornaments. I got a call from a lady the other day who said she loves them, but can't wear such fancy stuff all the time. Could you design a line of beast ornaments for, as the fashion people say, 'daytime wear'?"

"You think there's a market?"

"Absolutely. I'll be the first. I'd really like to wear something all the time, but what I have is too nice and too precious. So I just use the pins."

"Are you naked all the time?"

"No. Heather's the only one who's really a nudist. But lots of times I wear just panties, or tights, you know, like you do. I have a little hip skirt that gets attention when I don't wear anything else. Sometimes just a shirt. The other day, I put on a blouse to wear to a meeting outside and realized I still had a pair of disks on my breasts. I could see them through the material — it really looked wild."

"You wouldn't go to a meeting like that."

"No, though I like to wear a sheer blouse under a suit — well, you remember. But have you noticed how many women wear blouses that show off their bras? Why shouldn't I show off my breast ornaments?"

"Well, of course I can do some 'daytime wear', Anne. Let me make a few samples and send them to you."

"Good. Got another request. Same ladies want dangly stuff. Things that hang from their nipples and wiggle. Jewelry, of course, but one gal got talking about a dangle that could be a little snake or something. She sounded really turned on by the idea."

"I've already got some of those, they're really just a kind of earring. You want 'daytime wear' for those, too? And samples?"

"Yes, I would. Uh... do you need to have the samples back?"

"Wear them, silly. You know you can have them."

"Thanks, I will... Now... I also have something I don't know if you want to do. Mary's mother, Lucy Travis, wants some breast ornaments, too. But she wants to commission some stuff. Exclusive."

"Fine, what's she want? Why wouldn't I want to do it?"

"It's not oriental, Mei-Ling."

"Hey, I just told you I'm an American. Tell me what you want, then let me decide."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.