Anne And Mary - Book II - Cover

Anne And Mary - Book II

Copyright© 2007 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 3: Mary

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Mary - The further adventures of the Still Waters gang. Anne, Mary, their friends, lovers and spouses continue to break new ground in college, fashion, art and Western Pleasure riding. Lots going on, not a lot of on-stage, explicit sex. You'll want to read Book I first.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow   School  

I was checking out the new club space Sarah had set up for the girls' class. Tables and benches, a few chairs, a soda machine, bookshelves and such. I'm happy that everyone at Still Waters is taking part in this.

It all looked about right, and I was all set to go thank Sarah when Jane Pinski, a girl I'd taught a little last year, came in the room. She wore her usual depressed air.

"Hi, Mary."

"Hello, Jane. I'm glad you're going to be in this class."

"Yeah, well it looks like it might be okay."

"Heard you were at a riding camp this summer. How'd you like it?"

"I hated it. It was awful. I'd rather have been in jail."

"How come?"

"First, it was all English riding. And the girls were just like at school, getting into little clubs and ragging on everyone else, lording it all the time. The ones who had their own horses lorded it over the rest, the ones who had the good horses lorded it over the ones who had plugs. The only good thing was, no boys."

"Well, at least you didn't give up on riding."

"Close. The real reason I'm here is my folks insisted. And it's okay, because maybe the boys won't be after me so much."

"Boys a real problem?"

"Yeah. They get you in the halls and feel you up and then they laugh at you when you get mad. Makes me feel like shit. I feel like shit anyway."

"Why?"

"I dunno. I can't do anything right. Can't talk to anyone 'cept you, and I hardly ever see you."

"Well, you'll see more of me, now."

"I hope so. You be here every day?"

"No, I'm still in school, too. Just Tuesday and Thursday this term. The rest of my gang will be here the other days."

"Who?"

"You'll meet them later. They're all good guys... Look. What is this about your folks insisting you come here?"

"They did. Sent me to that fucking camp, too. Last thing I wanted. I knew it would be that way."

"Do you know why?"

"Yeah. Mom thinks I'm a whore."

"What? What on earth do you mean?"

"Shit, Mary, you know what a whore is."

"Why would your mother say that?"

"Well see, after I got raped..."

"Oh, Jesus. No. Look, let's sit down and you start at the beginning. No, over here, close to me if you want."

"I never told anyone. Not the whole thing."

"Stops with me. You know that."

"I wouldn't tell you unless... I know."

"So, when was this?"

"Last spring, just before the end of school. I was going home through the woods and two guys from the class ahead of me stopped me. I thought they just wanted to horse around, you know, talk. Ended up one of them held me down while the other one fucked me. They pulled my jeans off and he just did it."

"What did you do?"

"I screamed bloody murder and fought like hell. Seemed like it made it more fun for the bastard. Anyway, when he finished, his buddy was going to get seconds, but I got away and ran like hell. I sneaked home and no one saw me — I was bare-ass, for Christ sake, all I had on was my shirt. Later, I went back and got my jeans and my books and my purse. They stole my money, though."

"God, that took courage, to go back there."

"Never thought of that. Thanks. I just figured, all the screaming must have scared them, made them think someone would come. Anyway, they left."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.