The Bounty Hunter
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2007 by Timm

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Captain Sam Miller receives his warrant officers commission as a bounty hunter in the star federation. Falls for a young passionate red head. Get his dream ship so much more. And they say Dreams don't come true. For Sam it turns into the adventure of a lifetime.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception  

It looked like a huge shoebox, sitting there in space.

"Our computer system is being accessed by the Vargon ship," Annette said from her com console.

Then she and Jenny abruptly disappeared. Their holographic presentations just vanished.

"What happened?" Bonnie said.

The Vargon ship replied, "Vargon artificial life forms have been assimilated into the ship's workings."

I thought, "This is too weird."

Then the voice was in my head, "You are telepath. You know the pass-code, please provide pass-code."

I was stumped, I didn't know what to think, and the ship was now in my head. It was thinking thoughts to me that only a federation officer should be able to do.

I thought, "I need a hint?"

The Vargon ship replied, "You are telepath. You need only ask for reset of pass-code, and then give me a new code."

'What the hell was this?' I thought.

I gave up, shrugged my shoulders and thought "Reset. New pass-code is..." I paused and tried to come up with something then smiled and thought, 'Wedding.'

The Vargon ship responded, "You can not use the same code as old one. Please provide a new pass-code."

Bonnie, "I think that means you know the pass-code."

So I thought, "Cancel reset"

"Canceled. Please provide pass-code."

I thought, "Wedding."

"Pass-code accepted. Command and Control is transferred to the telepath named Sam. I am at your command."

"How do we dock with you?"

The Vargon ship replied, "Accessing data base, reference term: 'dock'. Ah, you wish to load your ship inboard of the command ship? Yes?"

I thought, "Yes."

I felt the 'My Love's landing gear deploy, then there was a brief disorientation. The 'My Love' was now sitting on what looked like a fighter deck, on an old style carrier type of vessel. The only difference being, that nothing looked old.

"Air samples show breathing mixture is adequate for us," Bonnie said. Then she added, "Wait, the mixture is changing."

I stared at Bonnie in disbelief.

The Vargon ship then said in my head, "Optimal breathing mix for your body chemistry is ready, you may now depart your ship."

Bonnie thought, "Do you have a name?"

The Vargon ship talked into my head, "Commander? I have a question directed to me from the other telepath onboard your ship. Do you wish me to reply to her?"

"Yes", then I added, "She is my First Officer. You will always reply to her as if she were me."

Even I recognized the reference to 'Commander', as my title.

"Logging telepath Bonnie as Captain of Vargon Command Ship [unpronounceable sound]." It then responded to Bonnie, saying, "Yes, I have a name."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.