The Bounty Hunter
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2007 by Timm

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Captain Sam Miller receives his warrant officers commission as a bounty hunter in the star federation. Falls for a young passionate red head. Get his dream ship so much more. And they say Dreams don't come true. For Sam it turns into the adventure of a lifetime.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception  

Captain's Log: Elite Warrant Officer Sam Miller.

I really like that title. It grows on one in time, say three or four cycles. Then there is the realization that your dreams have come true. Getting the title, and the Federation Cross of Valor, too. Somehow I think Bonnie's grandfather went a little overboard with that recommendation.

Of course, he would never have gotten that little medal pushed though, if Sue hadn't added her political clout behind it. Bonnie even got one, as well as a promotion to full captain on special independent duty assignment. She must polish that little medal twice a day, at least.

Well I guess that just goes to tell you how much alike we are. I am afraid her captain's pips can't be worn on board the ship. We have adopted the same uniform as we required of our AI crew. It seems that there is nothing to pin them to but skin.

Oh, I finally got that bug fixed, in the broadband broadcast system. It seems that Sue is a very popular IA image amongst the various war ships of the Federation. I know Bonnie was not fooled be my sharing the many glimpses of Sue with the rest of the Star Federation Fleet. She has even been offered a number of holo-vid roles, in the 'entertainment industry' (You know, that is such a nice way to say 'porn actress', don't you think?).

However, once the FONG unit was removed from the life pod, I am afraid that I couldn't handle all the minds simultaneously being in my head.

FONG has been assigned to another hotshot pilot, to finish her training. She did not want to leave us, but she had little choice in the mater. The only consolation, was that once the training was complete, her personality would be replicated. At some point, we would get a copy of her completed crystal.

Well, having accomplished the impossible, we have now been tasked with something a little more mundane. With any luck we will survive our next assignment.

So, I lead my ship and crew from Lacky Station. We jumped into the badlands of Warco Prime. It is a system in a state of anarchy. Without a government, no law exists except that of 'might makes right'. It promises to be a harrowing adventure, if the admiral is correct. Lawless individuals overran the star base thirty-five years ago, after toppling the planetary government. The federation has not yet attempted to retake the system.

We are going there as a recon mission. Maybe an opportunity will present itself to do some hunting. This is the kind of place renegade pirates love to call home. Although the Star Base remains open to traders, very few would dare trade there.

Those that do trade there, tend to be questionable in and of themselves. Usually they are dealing in illicit drugs, contraband, and slaves. Personally, the most troubling one to me, was the slavery. The only problem I have encountered since promotion, is that when the pirates figure out who I am, they scatter to the four winds. It makes it very difficult to blow up more than one of them at a time.

Even our arch-enemy Rouge has not bothered to drop in on us through the telepathic link. Actual when I think about it, she's probably tired of the mental images I keep sending her. I am sure that she can't stand seeing me plowing my way into Sue's body, which is something I have done so many times. I really wonder if we will ever run into her again. Then again would it be a bad thing if we didn't?

End Log.


I checked in on Bonnie and Annette. I found that Bonnie was still out cold in the new oversized sleep chamber. I walked over to them. I saw that the Annette AI Unit's 'strap on' dildo was still buried in Bonnie's pussy from behind, as they lay spooned together. She looked so peaceful lying there. Annette was looking up at me, and she smiled. The AI Units never sleep but they could sure pretend to. I know I like waking up next to them, myself.

The Jenny AI Unit was manning the ship's scanners. It was her shift, as we coasted though space. I had dropped the 'My Love' from warp, thirty-five days before. We were using only inertia. We have been making our way to Warco. This maneuver is an effective way to avoid unwanted attention. Jump engines save a lot of time, but scanners can pick up a jump signature, out to about one light year's distance.

As I took a seat in the command chair, I requested an update.

"I have cataloged twenty-seven different contacts. Most are freighters, except for three 'Renegade Viper' class ships. We are not close enough to scan Warco Station directly, as yet."

"No one has detected us?"

"No, Sir."

"Good", I said.

Then I heard an "Ohhh" sound coming from the captain's quarters. Bonnie must have awakened. Knowing the Annette AI Unit's position, I am sure Bonnie was awakened in a very pleasant manner.

"Are you ready for your morning blow job?"

I said, "Not yet. You guys wore me out last night."

It wasn't too long after that, when Bonnie and the Annette AI Unit joined us on the bridge. To my surprise, Bonnie claimed my lap and started to kiss me. Well, it was a pleasant surprise, to say the least.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.