The Bounty Hunter - Cover

The Bounty Hunter

Copyright© 2007 by Timm

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Captain Sam Miller receives his warrant officers commission as a bounty hunter in the star federation. Falls for a young passionate red head. Get his dream ship so much more. And they say Dreams don't come true. For Sam it turns into the adventure of a lifetime.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception  

Then the unthinkable happened.

The Permethians attacked the station in force, and demanded the crystal be surrendered, or the station would be destroyed.

The attack had started just after the 'My Love II' had taken on its final load of missiles. While I was not happy that the base commander refused to release the anti-matter hunters, at least he had allowed us to have the Five Gigaton nuke version.

There was a mad dash of activity when the first Permethian antimatter missile struck the station. There was no real damage, as the station's shields could withstand much more than that. However, it was the warning shot that it was intended to be.

I heard Admiral Lardy voice in my head. He wanted to know what the hell crystal the Permethians were talking about, and was issuing a general call to all federation personnel to try and find out.

I was about to answer when Bonnie interrupted me and said, "No! Say nothing until we have more information!"

It was all I could do to listen to her. I swallowed my pride really hard, and held back. I mean, why shouldn't I tell him.

Admiral Lardy voice once again invaded my head.

'Damn it, people, someone is going to tell me why I have a Permethian battle fleet sitting outside, demanding I surrender a data crystal, or I am going to give them over to the Permethians when I found out who.'

Ok, that was more than enough for me. I was about to tell the admiral just what he wanted to know despite Bonnie insistence to the contrary when another voice came into our heads.

'Delightful' Rouge thought, 'I can watch you die at the hands of the Permethian's 7th fleet. Oh, this is so sweet!'

'Damn it, Rouge! Even you couldn't really want the station destroyed by them'

'Ah, that may be, Captain. However, there is nothing I can do to stop it. It seems that Captain Ramie called in a favor from his big brother. Somehow I just don't see how you or the space station, can stand up to fire power of the 7th fleet. So I will just sit back, and watch you die.'

'Damn you, Rouge!' Bonnie injected.

Then the Admiral invaded my mind again.

'All right hotshot, what the hell do you think you're doing, anyway.'

"I think the jig is up," I said loudly to everyone.

'I don't care who you are or what you think you are smuggling, I warned you what would happen if I found out! Damn it! Off my station, right now. You can deal with the Permethians yourself.'

With that we felt the ship move on auto tractor beams towards the lunch bay.

Bonnie mind spoke next, "Admiral, you do this, and you will be reduced to 'latrine cleaner', for the rest of your life."

'Why in the hell should I even listen to you, after a threat like that?'

"Because, Admiral, you will be ordering the ambassador to her death, plus endangering the Ictheris project."

'What the hell does Ictheris have to do with this?"

'Which crystal is it, that you think they want?'

The Admiral's mental voice moaned in my head. It was already to late, as we felt the ship ejected into space.

Mother said, "Dear, you have no choice, now. You have to turn me over to the Permethians."

"No! No!" Bonnie cried out.

"Hail from the Admiral of the 7th fleet. We have a visual, of all things," Jenny said.

That was a shock. Permethians don't normally show themselves. I didn't know what to make of the news.

"On screen," I said as my voice cracked.

The display lit up, showing the alien commander in all his glory. This was the insect race that wanted to rule the galaxy.

"Ah! Greetings, Captain Maxis! So nice of you to join us, out here."

"Not that I had much of a choice," I spat back.

"Now, now, Captain. Unlike my little brother, I am more than willing to... how do you humans say... let bygones be bygones?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.