Carla The Showoff - Cover

Carla The Showoff

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Tony tells us what it was like living the exhibitionist lifestyle with Carla.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Carla explained that they'd just finished rehearsing a pivotal scene in which both she and her leading man ended up nude and heated up onstage, making love. "Actually, it's more like fucking than making love, I think, but Charles - he's the director of the play - well, he may disagree.

Anyway, I'm dripping, see?"

And I could see the shine of perspiration still on her body, vibrant in the trio of red, blue and purple spotlights shooting down from the rafters. But I also noticed that her male co-star, Reggie, had covered up and gotten into some shorts by this time. Charles and Reggie continued to converse as I grabbed Carla by the shoulders and gave her a kiss.

"It's no problem," I said.

Inside I was a jumble of emotions: This was a whole new kind of exhibitionism for Carla. Before she had shown a glimpse or more at home, or flashed herself to strangers at stores and during our wild car rides. But this was incredible. Here she was in a public venue; most of the cast and crew were gone by this time, but she was still brazenly sauntering about in the buff in front of two virtual strangers. Well, she'd worked with director Charles before, but Reggie was new in town and a definite stranger. I also noticed he was very good looking and muscular. But I tried to be gallant about the situation. I don't know what possessed me, but I leaned closer to Carla and whispered, "In fact, it kinda turns me on to have you here totally naked, the only naked woman among us clothed men."

Carla beamed. The wicked dance in her eyes told me we'd have a hell of a night in bed tonight. \

"Thanks, baby! I like it too." Then it was her turn to lean into me and whisper: "In fact, when I said I was dripping, I didn't just mean sweat!"

She giggled and I swatted one of her full ass-globes when she turned around to retrieve her script and bundle of clothes. "Gotta run guys, me and my Number One are going out for eats."

Charlie called her back and gave her a few last minute instructions for tomorrow's rehearsal, then had her turn to a certain point in her script. I noticed that Carla didn't bother to start dressing or even to try to cover up. In fact, standing next to her director, midway down the aisle, with one hand gripping her script, her clothes tucked under the same arm and her right hand on her bare hip, her stance screamed, Check me out. I'm proud of myself and your gaze and arousal turn me on.

She leaned closer to Charlie and they walked to the lip of the stage. There, Carla planted her feet firmly on the carpeted floor and spread her legs fairly wide in an inverted V, which only enhanced her completely shaven mound. It happened to be pointing directly at Reggie, who was standing a few feet away by this time. Several times, as Carla nodded at Charlie's instructions, I noticed her eyes darting to her right and connecting with Reggie's and her mouth flashing him one of her beautiful Carla smiles.

When she was finally ready to leave, she sauntered away from the stage and came back down the aisle to meet me. It seemed she intended to milk her performance to the finish and flash the guys her buns until the law required otherwise.

"Hey Carla, one last thing," Charlie called out.

Carla turned around, "Yeah?"

"Don't forget to dress before you hit the street." We all burst out laughing, though, admittedly, mine was a bit forced.

"I don't want my show closed before we open!"

"If anyone tries to do that, I'll tell them to -" Carla handed me her script and clothes, spread her legs and bent over at the waist. Then she reached behind her with both hands and spread open her curvy buttocks. I knew the boys near the stage had a perfect view of her puckered sphincter ring and puffy pussy lips.

"KISS MY ASS!"

More laughter, then we left the auditorium. Carla dressed in the hallway and we stepped out into the muggy night, warm despite the fall season.

I walked her to her car, parked a few spaces away from mine.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her.

"Home lover," she said.

"But I thought we were going to eat."

"I need to eat something else right now," she purred, rubbing me through my jeans and making me grow.

Needless to say, we raced each other home and ate in that night, but I must confess that Carla had more fun than I did. A part of me was feeling stung by Carla's wanton exposure at the show. Doing the required nudity for the program was one thing, but flaunting herself so blatantly in front of fellow actors and director and such -- without my presence -- was a deeper level of exhibitionism than what we'd experienced together. Moreover, there was the added dimension of Carla forging on with her showing off on her own, without my knowledge and participation. Sure, she'd done it a few times before, but it always centered on our home life and friends of hers that she brought into our domain. Now she was forging forward on her own, shamelessly baring all to attain erotic kicks without my participation.

Worse, Carla's libido went into overdrive while rehearsing for this play, as it did whenever she geared up for a performance. I reaped the benefits and tried my damnedest to keep up with her, but my work and studies prevented me from fully satisfying her cravings. This was true, even though we were having at least one marathon lovemaking session that lasted into the wee hours every other day or so.

Once again, the old pattern ensued: waking up to find Carla on the phone, pleasuring her naked self. Every now and then I'd stop by her play rehearsals to lend moral support (or so I tried to tell myself; the truth was I wanted to see what Carla was up to) and as usual, I would always find Carla stark naked. It seemed that once they rehearsed that particular scene, Carla didn't bother to put on her clothes for the rest of the night. On several occasions I found her sitting with her legs dangling off the lip of the stage, her shaved vagina completely exposed for anyone to see.

Other times, I discovered Carla sitting cross-legged on the stage or bundled into one of the audience seats, her pretty feet off the floor and perched on the edge of the sit, her crimson polished toes framing her bald pussy perfectly. Each time I showed up, she was completely naked and exposed. She was always friendly to me, though, and greeted me enthusiastically, as though it was perfectly natural to be walking around nude for a couple of hours a night in a public theater.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.