Carla The Showoff - Cover

Carla The Showoff

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Tony tells us what it was like living the exhibitionist lifestyle with Carla.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

After exposing myself to Cheryl the first time, I grew more lax about my own clothing around the house. Mind you, I was never as unabashedly and totally nude as Carla was around the apartment, but I did give Cheryl more than her share of peeks. And then there was Melinda, a student at the university who called upon me for tutoring help.

Melinda was one of countless students who struggled to pass the second half of freshman English composition at the university. She was one of several students I tutored to pick up some extra cash while making my way through my own graduate studies. Of the lot, however, Melinda was most definitely one of the cutest: a fair-skinned blond with a quiet voice and an innocent demeanor.

Melinda was about as strong in English classes as I used to be in Math classes. (Basically, I sucked at Math.) So she hired me to help her improve her essay writing. For a few weeks one semester, I used to meet this girl every Saturday morning at the college library and tutor her for about an hour and a half, sometimes two hours.

One Saturday, I woke up and reached over for Carla's warm buns on sunny display beside me. Then I remembered it was Saturday and I had to meet Melinda. I groaned, released Carla and headed for the shower. Afterward, I put on my oldest and shortest pair of jogging shorts (no underwear) and a T-shirt and then headed out to the library.

I met Melinda and we had our help session, with the two of us sitting in a study room on the same side of the table. The room was small, but private enough, though it did have a glass window on the door. Since it was fairly early on a Saturday morning, the library was pretty empty.

As I was going over Melinda's comparison/contrast composition on two mythology stories, I caught the scent of her delicious perfume; this, coupled with her little-girl giggles and incredible smile, made me wish I had finished what started with Carla that morning. I could feel myself growing very stiff below. Still, I struggled to behave. Really! Well, at least for a little while.

I continued to converse with Melinda. We talked about her essay development and compared elements in both stories. Then I heard Melinda catch her breath. A few moments later and she released a string of giggles. She began to squirm. I very casually looked down to my crotch area and saw the head of my member peeking out of the leg of my shorts. For a second I thought to move and cover up, but then a wicked thrill shot through me and the pervert in me said, Oh, what the hell. So I continued to talk and scribble in Melinda's notebook, correcting her draft. Melinda wrote down a few things too and tried hard to stay focused on the lesson, but I could feel myself swelling.

A minute or two later, I noticed that I was now sticking a good halfway out of the right leg of my shorts. My penis was thick and crimson, the domed head almost purplish. I pretended not to be aware of this glaring fact (yeah, right) and kept talking and joking with Melinda - and STILL I didn't cover up. Finally, I reached down to scratch my upper thigh and then pretended to notice the situation for the first time. This called for an "OOOPS!" on my part. With some difficulty, I tucked myself back into my shorts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.