Carla The Showoff - Cover

Carla The Showoff

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tony tells us what it was like living the exhibitionist lifestyle with Carla.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

I don't know if it was my being constantly exposed to Carla's own exhibitionism or if I simply got tired of being a voyeur, but in time, my own dormant exhibitionist tendencies flared up. I think that for a long time I grew quite satisfied to obtain my exhibitionist thrills vicariously, by watching Carla exhibiting herself. I got off on the idea of my girlfriend taking center stage and enjoying it so immensely. Some of you reading this story can surely relate to the thrill you can get by watching a partner's own exhibitionist behavior. That's what I was feeling and I enjoyed it tremendously. Perhaps it was inevitable, however, that given my own previous antics, I was to find myself on full display once again.

(Yes, I know: this is Carla's story. Rest assured that I won't stray too far from it. But I will share a few of my own antics here. Those of you who want to read more about my own exhibitionist history should check out my previous story, "Flirting With Exhibitionism and Incest.")

So what was my standard wardrobe around Cheryl during those weeks that Carla was parading her nude body around her friend? Shorts and a t-shirt were what I usually wore around the house. Cheryl and Carla grew closer by the week and Cheryl started spending the night at our place, sometimes even on school nights. Because she and Carla did theatre together, Cheryl's mom (who was divorced) didn't mind. I still remember that on many a night, Cheryl's mother would drop off her daughter. Carla and I always made polite chitchat with her. Carla would usually be "clothed" in an oversized T-shirt at the time, but as soon as Cheryl's mom stepped out the door, Carla would raise her arms over her head and smile. It became a signal: either Cheryl or I would walk over and pull Carla's shirt up and off and there she would stand, totally nude.

"NOW I'm ready for dinner," she'd usually say, "Or anything!"

It's funny because you would think that after months of this behavior, the excitement would begin to wane. Not true. If anything Carla's showing off turned us on more and more, I think Cheryl also sensed the increasing air of eroticism in our household, though all of us pretended that Carla's nudity was perfectly natural and just a desire for her to be comfortable. In a sense, it was; Carla loved to spend as much time as possible in the nude. On the other hand, I knew how to read Carla very well (just as she could read me) and what I often saw in her face as she had dinner, or rehearsed part of a play with Cheryl, or sprawled out on the couch in her birthday suit, was not just comfort but a mischievous and sensuous air about her.

Since Cheryl became such a fixture around the place, I grew more comfortable with her presence and started wearing less and less around her. Eventually, I took to wearing a T-shirt and a pair of loose jogging shorts around her and nothing more. These shorts were really too loose and too short and if I wasn't careful, I frequently "spilled" out of them.

One night, while watching TV with Carla and Cheryl, I was particularly engrossed in the film. Carla was lying next to me on the couch, while Cheryl was sprawled on the floor. When she turned around to talk to Carla and me, I noticed her eyes drifting down and lingering. When she faced forward again, I inspected myself and saw why she was staring my way. It was obvious that I was completely exposed to her, thanks to a wide opening in one leg of my shorts. Even in the soft glow of the TV Cheryl must have been able to see quite a bit. In fact, because our young friend was at ground level and I was up on the couch, her head was almost directly level with my exposed package. The more I thought about it, the more I thought I might be showing too much. I reached down to adjust my shorts but Carla's hand snaked out and grabbed mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.