Carla The Showoff - Cover

Carla The Showoff

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Tony tells us what it was like living the exhibitionist lifestyle with Carla.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

One of the things I discovered before too much time passed was that this particular pizza-boy flashing incident was much bolder than the first one Carla and I engaged in together.

Shortly after I got home on the night of the "pizza flashing" incident with Cheryl, Carla said she was going to crash early. I could tell she was pretty bombed, so I told Cheryl that I was going to go tuck her in (more like tuck into her). As soon as we got to our bedroom, Carla and I attacked each other. She stripped my shorts and T-shirt off in lightning speed and we both fell nude on the bed. Pretty soon I had her on all fours and was slamming into her from behind. I worked her body and coaxed her to tell me what I'd missed earlier in the evening.

"Tell me," Sexy," I said, my voicing shaking with my thrusts. "What did you do? Tell me!"

Carla only giggled between moans and groans and I caught a glimpse of her smile-sneer in the dresser mirror. It didn't take us long to explode. We rode twin orgasms fueled by her flashing. The high was amazing - hers because she did it, mine because I knew that she had done something wild and brazen, even if I didn't know the specifics.

Carla fell into a dazed slumber. I got up and freshened up a bit, then slipped my shorts back on and went back to the living room. Cheryl was watching TV. She was spending the night and seemed quite comfortable. She was in a hot pink oversized T-shirt that rode down to almost mid-thigh. She hugged a pillow close and had her legs curled beneath her. I caught a glimpse of her pretty feet sticking out from the side of her shirt. Then Cheryl looked over and smiled at me. Her brown-gold hair looked darker in the dim light and she looked like a mischievous little girl more than a teenager. I sat near her and returned her smile and asked me to give me details about Carla's antics earlier in the evening.

Cheryl said that Carla had been drinking since early afternoon. By the time they'd decided to order a pizza a couple of hours ago, Carla said she was tired of rehearsing for their upcoming play, so she put on some rock music and made Cheryl dance with her. As the time for the pizza delivery drew closer, Cheryl followed my stark naked girlfriend into the kitchen and asked her if she was going to put on her T-shirt (Carla's usual stand-by item of clothing).

"What for," Carla pouted.

"Well, 'cause the pizza man will be coming soon."

"So?"

"Or I can go to the door."

"No, I'll take care of things, honey. It's my apartment."

Carla then took a fresh wine cooler and made her way to the living room where she shut off the stereo, flicked on the TV and sprawled across the couch.

When the doorbell rang, Carla made as if she were jumping off the couch, but Cheryl made her stay put and insisted on getting the door. Carla reached for her wine and pointed to the coffee table, where she'd thrown a twenty-dollar bill earlier. Cheryl retrieved the money and answered the door. Cheryl said she gave the guy a couple of dollars for a tip. "I didn't have to, though."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I guess you can say that Carla gave the guy a tip of her own."

"What?"

"I mean, she gave him a visual tip."

Cheryl tried her best to shield the guy's eyes from the rest of the house, but she was too short to hide much and our apartment's hallway created a straight-shot view of the living room beyond.

"The pizza delivery boy got an eyeful of Carla lounging nude on the couch - and then some."

"Seriously!"

Cheryl nodded. She said she swung around just in time to watch Carla take a long sip of wine, smile and wave to the delivery boy and then she walked over brazenly and stood within inches of the delivery boy.

"Thanks for bringing the food over, Sexy. I'd give you a dollar or two for your efforts, but" - at this point, she draped her arms around the boy's neck - "Don't you think this kind of thank-you tip is so much better?"

The guy was so stunned that he couldn't get a word out, not even a thank you.

Then Cheryl balanced the pizza box with one hand and gave Carla a tug at the waist with the other and slammed the door shut on the poor boy. A second later, the two died laughing over Carla's bold behavior.

This was the first time that Carla showed herself off so brazenly to a complete stranger. Prior to this occasion, only a select few friends had seen her display her nude self. Needless to say, things got wilder as the months rolled by.

Cheryl's presence in our apartment also marked my own return to the world of showing off and exposure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.