Carla The Showoff
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tony tells us what it was like living the exhibitionist lifestyle with Carla.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Carla loved to be nude so much that she called it "addicting." The minute she got to our apartment, off came the few clothes she bothered to wear sandals, cutoff shorts and a blouse. She never wore a bra and only once in a very great while did she bother with a micro-thin thong. If we were in for the rest of the day and night, then Carla was nude for the duration. If we happened to be running to the grocery store quickly, she'd usually wear an oversized T-shirt that ended about two or three inches below her butt. Sometimes she'd wear her sandals; other times she'd wear her red toe nail polish and nothing else on her tootsies. Everyone assumed that she was wearing shorts underneath the shirt. If they only knew the truth!

Late one night, I was brain dead from studying for two upcoming exams. I decided to give my brain a rest and go for a drive. Carla said she wanted to come and asked me to swing the car by the apartment and pick her up. I assumed that she would use the extra few minutes that it took me to retrieve the car to put something on her naked body.

Wrong.

When she heard the car idling in front of our place, she bounded out the door - stark naked! She jumped in the car, I gunned it and the night quickly swallowed us. We laughed over the incident. I drove us around for almost an hour. I asked Carla what it felt like to be on a nighttime drive. She replied that it was one of the most erotic rushes she had ever experienced.

After our first night excursion with Carla leaving the house completely naked, she grew bolder and seldom wore the shirt on our night trips, preferring instead to go out in the nude. If I had to make a stop, she would have me park in the shadows and wait for me in the car. One time I had to return to the university library to pick up a couple of books for a research paper and Carla decided to tag along. It was springtime and about 6:30. Dusk was coming on soon, but it hadn't fully arrived yet, let alone nighttime. Still, Carla was the first one out the door! I about died, not from embarrassment, but from excitement and a bit of fear.

"Jeeze, isn't it a bit early to be running around nude outside, sweetheart?" I asked her, even as I felt the familiar excitement brought on by seeing her expose herself so brazenly.

"It's never too early, lover," Carla smiled and winked at me.

We raced to the car, which was parked very close to our front door - but just far enough to be a challenge. Somehow made it without getting caught, although I could hear neighbors' voices, booming stereos and chattering TV sets all around us.

At the library parking lot, Carla had me leave our car far away from the other vehicles. When I returned, she was breathing hard and sitting low and cross-legged on her side of the car. I could tell she was very aroused and a bit frightened.

"What's up?" I asked.

A bit glassy-eyed and fondling herself openly, she explained that a campus security car had circled the parking lot twice. She didn't know if the officers could see her or not in the gathering twilight, but she'd grabbed one of my textbooks anyway, hunched down low, and pretended read. They made a slow pass by our car but likely decided she was just a tired student wearing an off-the-shoulder tube-top. If they'd only bothered to scrutinize the car a little more closely! That incident sparked a wild sex session upon our return home.

Carla had always had acting aspirations and was frequently involved in local theater. While attending the university, she landed a number of parts in the school's plays. After Carla quit school, she concentrated a lot of her time on her hedonistic lifestyle, but from time to time, she would grow restless. When the urge hit her, she returned to the stage in a number of community theater productions.

One of the young girls in the company - a cutie named Cheryl - took to coming over in the afternoons and sunning with Carla. She was a sweet girl with shoulder-length auburn hair and a dusting of very light freckles scattered across her nose and upper cheeks. Cheryl was several years younger than Carla, who was in her early 20s at the time. In no time at all, Cheryl became a female Timmy. In other words, she became a constant target of Carla's incessant exhibitionist shows.

At first, my girlfriend wore a g-string bikini in front of Cheryl, but one afternoon I got home from school to find the apartment empty. Then I stepped into the apartment's small backyard/patio and there was sweet little Cheryl in her conservative swimsuit (a black two-piece number cut quite modestly). Lying next to Cheryl was Carla. My girlfriend wore nothing more than her birthday suit!

I found it such a thrill to see Carla casually exposing herself to somebody else so extensively - even if it was to a young girl. I think Carla was a bit aroused too, because she asked me to rub lotion on her back and didn't stop me when my rubbing got lower and lower and I started massaging first her legs and then her buttocks. She just lay there, smiling faintly, her eyes unreadable behind dark sunglasses. Cheryl continued to read a horror paperback - or pretended to, because every now and then she'd glance over at my ministrations and smile as I poured more lotion onto Carla's upper thighs and butt and continue to rub.

I reflected back to the days when I lived at home. This was very similar to my own nude exposures around the house with my mother as audience. Carla's exposures with Timmy had also been fun. For one thing, they had awakened me to the realization that I was at an ebb in my own exhibitionist tendencies, preferring instead to get a showoff thrill voyeuristically, via Carla's exhibitionism. Still, the Timmy play had gone too far, in my opinion. It was too close to home, for one thing. What if Timmy had gone home one early evening and told his uncle what the woman whom he had befriended like to wear - or not wear - around the house, practically twenty-four hours a day. This new audience turned me on from the start. For one thing, Cheryl didn't live in our own apartment complex. For another, Cheryl was a girl and so was Carla. Where was the harm in one girl showing herself to another? Watching Carla moan and spread her legs apart as I massaged oil onto her already bronze skin began to make me hard. And it certainly didn't hurt that Cheryl was a gorgeous and very curvy girl.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.