Carla The Showoff - Cover

Carla The Showoff

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tony tells us what it was like living the exhibitionist lifestyle with Carla.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Carla and I saved up enough to get away to a beach condo for the weekend. I was looking forward to watching my beautiful girlfriend shamelessly display herself in one of her many thong bikini bottoms. It was a topless beach and I knew that Carla would take every opportunity to display her beauty. Little did I know that she had exhibition plans of her own that would make my own projections of things to come seem pretty tame.

"Baby, don't be mad," Carla said after a very satisfying lovemaking session several days before our weekend outing.

"Mad, about what?"

"I have something to ask you, a favor. Okay?"

I lay on my back and she slid her sweaty nude body across mine, rubbing her shaved and slick crotch against my thigh. I found it very hard to refuse Carla anything when she got in this type of affectionate and sensuous mood. "Ask away."

"I want to take Tommy to the beach with us."

Silence made the bedroom seemed darker and it swelled over us like a blanket. I sighed. I loved Carla's erotic games, but I wondered about her fooling around with a teen like Tommy.

"Carla, are you sure you know what you're doing?"

She giggled, "Not really. All I know is that lately, I feel like I have to push things further and further to get really turned on and -"

"I don't turn you on anymore?"

She placed open palms on my bare chest.

"Don't be silly, Baby! Of course you do. But it's like that rush that we've talked about. Remember when you first told me about baring yourself in front of your mom? That drove me fuckin' nuts! Then you started doing it in front of her while I was there. I was totally turned on by that. But now I've experienced being the one who does the showing first hand and I love it. Totally! I love to show myself. It's just incredible. Only I need an audience all the time. A safe audience, but one that's also kinda, sorta, taboo - That makes what I'm doing even more of a thrill. You know about that, right? Remember what you used to do at home. That's the way I feel with Tommy. Don't worry, baby, we'll have fun, too."

She slid her right hand down my chest and stomach and cupped my thick member and squeezed it, "Lots of fun. I promise. But I want - I need - this other thing, too. Please! You don't mind, do you?"

"No, not really," I sighed. "You know that you can do pretty much whatever kind of erotic play you want as long as I'm your only real partner and you tell me what's up. But Carla, dear, if it's showing off you want, you know you're going to have plenty of opportunities to do just that at the beach over the weekend. Maybe even around the condo complex."

"I know, I know," she said.

I smiled at the whine in her voice. She sounded so young, so girlie, so desperate.

"But I was thinking just how fucking cool it would be for me to have a live-in audience for two or three solid days. And there's that I'm-not-supposed-to part of the whole Tommy thing, you know? That taboo thingy I was talking about."

"Are you sure that's all you're looking for in Tommy, a fun showoff audience?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.