Carla The Showoff - Cover

Carla The Showoff

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tony tells us what it was like living the exhibitionist lifestyle with Carla.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

After Carla's "accidental" nude display, Tommy started spending a lot more time around our apartment. He became Carla's "swimming buddy" as she called him. Tommy became such a fixture that his uncle, a single parent who lived on the apartment complex grounds several buildings away from us, worried that he was becoming a nuisance. Carla met him at the pool one day and told him not to worry, that Tommy was good company and that he was helping her with some projects around the house. I was there that day and got to meet Tommy's uncle, too. I watched Carla wink at Tommy surreptitiously when she mentioned the projects. The only projects they got into at home were endless hours of cable TV, plus the occasional Monopoly and Scrabble game. Of course, Carla would be wearing next to nothing - a g-string bikini, usually, or a T-shirt that didn't quite keep everything concealed at all times.

One night Carla and I went for a drive around town. She was wearing a T-shirt and shorts when we left (she left her sandals at home), but these came off pretty quickly and soon I had a very naked and very brazen girlfriend masturbating by my side as we cruised the mostly deserted streets.

We drove out of town to a porno shop to rent some flicks (our nutty city refused to rent hardcore during those days) and Carla told me to dare her to go in wearing just the T-shirt. Of course, I dared her - and she did it! The shirt barely covered her buns. Walking around inside the store, Carla stooped low to pick up various boxes on the lower shelves and gave me several full moon shots. Each time, she would turn around with a lusty grin on her face and wink and giggle. The minute we made it back into the car, Carla brought herself to a powerful climax.

Of all the women I've known, Carla has enjoyed porn the most. We used to stop by about once a week and rent some flicks. Then she began to frequent the store on her own two or three times a week. Many times I would get home and find my nude girlfriend masturbating frenetically as she watched a porn film.

"Just getting a head-start, baby!" she used to say. "Don't worry. You won't get left out."

And I wasn't.

One afternoon I was heading out to work and Tommy showed up. Carla had invited him for dinner and a movie that night. I went back into the bedroom to tell Carla her young guest had arrived. Carla was sitting at her dresser putting on some makeup. She'd just finished showering and she was still completely naked. A lit cigarette dangled from her lips and she dragged on it deeply. Although it was late in the day, she hadn't gone to bed until half past four the night before and had slept until close to one.

"I wish I could go out there like this," Carla said.

"Carla, don't push it," I said. "You'll either scare him off or get us both into trouble or both."

She finally settled on a red Playboy T-shirt. When I asked her about underwear, she shrugged, "Fuck it. This is long enough."

The T-shirt barely covered her crotch.

As she walked out of the room and I followed, I watched slices of Carla's lower ass-cheeks appear and disappear with each step she took.

Carla pretended she couldn't find the remote for the TV and leaned way over to change channels on the TV set.

"See you guys later," I called from the front door. Carla waved goodbye. The last I saw of her was her legs on full display as she bent way over to change channels. She kept her legs straight and pressed together, which made her hourglass figure look more curvaceous. Then Carla bent lower and gave me - and her target audience, Tommy - a glimpse of a good third of her lower ass cheeks.

That night I got a call at the convenience store. It was Carla. She was masturbating. She told me she'd been shameless around Tommy, until he had to leave. She'd gotten so hot over her constant "accidental shows" that she had made herself cum twice already. She came again while I was on the phone, trying to concentrate on bagging items for customers, ringing them up and giving them the correct change! Carla promised me a hot night when I got home, but when I arrived, she begged off, telling me her poor pussy was too tired from over two hours of constant rubbing and dildo screwing. She promised to make it up to me the next day, and as usual, she woke up horny and she did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.