Carla The Showoff - Cover

Carla The Showoff

Copyright© 2007 by Tony Reeno

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tony tells us what it was like living the exhibitionist lifestyle with Carla.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

About two weeks later, we were spending a sunny Saturday basking by the apartment's swimming pool. This provided Carla with another way to show off, although I was surprised that her hot-pink bathing suit was surprisingly modest. I actually teased her about the suit and asked if she was losing interest in exhibitionism. Hardly, she explained. She just figured she was going to ease her way into more daring public exposure.

A few minutes before we were going to pack up and call it a day, a teenager arrived at the pool. He was a rather gangly dark-haired boy who liked to hang around by the pool. Occasionally, I'd noticed him with a couple of friends, but he was alone this afternoon.

The minute the boy dove into the pool, Carla winked at me and followed suit. Uh-oh, I thought. Here comes trouble.

But it wasn't, At least not that afternoon. Instead, I noticed Carla treading water and talking up a storm with the new arrival. A quarter hour later, they strolled wet and dripping toward my lawn chair.

"Honey, this is Tommy," Carla said.

I shook the teen's hand.

"He's visiting his uncle for a few weeks is new in town and has no friends. I told him he could hang around with us old folks for awhile."

"You're not old," Tommy protested, "Neither one of you."

Carla hugged him quickly and then released him. "Why, thank you, sir. Flattery may just get you places, you know."

Tommy blushed. It was a color I'd see often on his cheeks. In the weeks to come, Tommy took to hanging out at our place from time to time. Carla encouraged him to keep her company while I was gone. The clothes she wore - or didn't wear - around him probably helped. More often than not, Carla wore swimwear around Tommy. Occasionally, she'd sport a tight-fitting and very thin halter-top that left her gorgeous stomach and belly button completely bare. Faded cut-off blue jeans accentuated the white top. She left her legs and feet bare and bronzed.

One night I got home from the late shift and found Carla sitting on the couch. She was wearing my black Playboy T-shirt with the white bunny logo emblazoned on her chest. The shirt came down to mid-thigh.

Tommy was sitting on the opposite end of the couch. A can of Diet Coke was at his arm's reach on the coffee table. A half-filled glass of Merlot sat near Carla. Near the glass was an equally half-filled ashtray full of butts. A cigarette was burning on its rim.

"Hi, Baby!" she squealed, jumping off the couch and coming over to hug me. As she leaped, Tommy glanced her way and smiled. I knew he'd just gotten a glimpse of her underwear.

I said hi to Tommy and returned Carla's hug and kiss.

"Go get comfie and come watch the flick," she said.

I said I would. "What are you guys watching?"

"Some cheesy horror flick on Home Booze Office," she said.

I watched her eyes dancing. They looked wet and sparkly and I knew she'd been having more than the glass of wine I saw on the coffee table. As I passed by the kitchen, I noticed the bottle on the counter and saw it was two-thirds empty.

I walked into the bedroom and climbed out of my jeans. Then I turned around and discovered that Carla had followed me. "You realize you just gave our visitor one hell of a show, don't' you?"

"I'm bad, aren't I?" She laughed.

She took a deep drag of her cigarette and crushed the butt out on the tray on her nightstand.

"No, just wanton and horny," I replied.

"That's for sure," Carla blew a stream of smoke my way. "And the show was more than you know."

"What do you mean?"

In answer, Carla gave me a smirk, climbed on the bed on all fours facing away from me, then reached behind her and flipped up the T-shirt. I was shocked. She was wearing underwear, but it was a micro-thong. The silk hugged her crotch snugly, but a thin string disappeared between her asscheeks only to reappear and dig deeply into the tops of her buttocks.

"CarLA!"

She laughed.

"I'm genuinely shocked!"

"Oh, come on, baby. Tommy sees more on the fucking cable channels! And I am wearing underwear, after all. It's sort of like a thong swimsuit -- only skinnier."

Sure. If Carla wanted to say her panties were like a swimsuit, I wasn't going to argue. So I climbed on the bed, pulled down the floss-string and then mounted Carla from behind. My erection quickly grew steel-hard within her as I rammed into her. I looked down and saw Carla's face half-buried into a pillow. She clutched another pillow with her fingernails. Directly below me, I watched my slick penis slide in and out, her buttocks jiggling and trembling with each of my flesh blows.

Carla's hands disappeared underneath her stomach and pretty soon her fingers were manipulating her clit and driving her closer to orgasm. Every few strokes, I felt her fingernails dart across my balls and caress them. A minute or two later and Carla buried her mouth deep into the pillow and I heard her muffled moans. I reached lower, grabbed her calves, then slid my hands down to her ankles and buried myself hilt-deep in her and jetted my cum deep inside my vivacious and lusty and oh so daring girlfriend.

We lay side by side in the semi-darkness.

"We'd better get back to our guest," I finally muttered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.