Ngorro Strikes
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2007 by expatdad

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An African businessman moves on a white family when the wife and mother keeps declining his lecherous attentions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Coercion   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

Hayley had been fretting in her room when she heard Jacky cry out. She turned as if looking through the wall she could see what was going on in their living room.

They had been in Africa six months now and Hayley loved the way the black men looked at her. She had been shocked the first time she had been groped, but the strange tingling sensations the fondling had created had been very interesting. After the first few times it had happened she had, when she could get away with it, slipped away from her parents in shops and then lingered close to where African men were shopping. They had rarely been slow to move along the shelves to where she was browsing. Some had moved past, in a way that had blocked her parents view.

Then they invariably start touching. At first their touches had been light touches, as though in wonder at her soft white skin, or hands trailing through her hair. She had thought it strange the way they seemed in awe of her. Grown men looking at her in strange ways. Then her breath had caught in her throat when a hand had cupped one of her newly developed breasts and squeezed. The resulting sensations had shot to her stomach, roiled around inside and then flooded out. Down to her loins, up her spine in a rush to her head. She had closed her eyes.

When she opened them again the Africans were looking at her closely. The African with his hand around her breast squeezed again, and Hayley's eyes had widened, and she had gasped. The Africans had started muttering in a language she did not understand. Then her father had arrived shooing them all away.

Ever since then she had actively sought to put herself in situations where Africans had been emboldened to touch, squeeze, and fondle her. Now here she was confined to her room while an African man was 'doing things' to her sister instead of to her! She stamped her foot. That the African had engineered her father's arrest was a concern, but if letting him touch her would gain her father's release then she was ready to volunteer herself.

Instead her prissy silly sister was distracting him! Trying to protect her younger sister. She didn't need protecting. She wanted to be touched and fondled! Who knew what might happen if her Daddy was not around to stop the fondling?

That thought grew on her, 'What would it be like to be in the grasp of black men when no one was around to stop them?'

That thought sent a pulse throbbing in her loins as hot as any time when she had been groped down there.

"Oohhhhh, God. Stop! Oh that's that's... Ahhh!"

Hayley squirmed at the sound of her sister's squeals. She could no longer sit quietly in her room. She opened the door to her room and sneaked along the corridor leading to the living room. She peeked around the corner into the living room. Her sister was nearly naked, with those disgusting large breasts of hers standing proud... and... and glistening wetly! Had the African been sucking on her sister's breasts?

Her hands rose and cupped her own pert apple sized breasts as she imagined what it would feel like if they were sucked. But her thoughts were distracted by the sight of Ngorro holding her sister's legs wide apart while his head bobbed and moved over her sister's open loins! One of her hands dropped between her own legs at the thought of being licked 'down there' sent her feverish imagination going.

She looked at Ngorro as he was crouching over her sister like a big black slug. His nakedness fascinated her. From his loins she could see a protrusion and realised this must be his cock. Her hungry eyes fastened on her first glimpse of a real cock. It was remarkably thick. It looked to have the same girth as a can of coke and realised the impossibility of something like that going up inside a woman.

Her heart stopped as, from nowhere, a black hand clamped around her mouth. She was too startled to react as she was pulled close to a black body. Something hot and hard pushed between her bare legs, and she clamped her lithe thighs tight around it.

"Shh... Ngorro won't like you spying on him... I doubt your sister would either."

She turned to look at the man behind her and saw it was Ngorro's brutal muscular bodyguard. Her actions caused the hot length between her legs to slip and slide around the inside of her thighs. She looked down. The bodyguard's hand remaining tight to her mouth but not restraining the movement of her head. Her eyes widened as she saw her second black cock. It was not as thick as Ngorro's but it was longer and protruded from between her legs. The realisation only caused her legs to clamp it tighter. It felt like a warm iron log. As she squeezed it between her legs it felt as though it had a warm moving outer covering. A covering that was ridged with gnarled, throbbing hot veins.

She reached down and took it her hand. There was a murmured groan behind her. The idea that she had been the cause of making a grown man groan excited her. She clasped her slender white fingers around the hot black cock and squeezed it. Then the bodyguard reached around her waist and she was lifted off her feet. She waved her feet in the air ineffectually as he carried her back down the corridor and into her room.

Once inside her room he pushed her face down over her bed, and Hayley subsided. She could feel the African behind her and was not sure what he was doing until she saw a shirt tossed to one side and realised with a sense of anticipation that he was stripping his clothes off. Then he was leaning over her. His hands went underneath her and she raised herself to allow him to clasp and fondle her breasts. It felt quite different having her breasts felt up knowing that no one was going to come and chase this man away. There was a tense excitement, a knot of fear in her stomach, mixed with heat in her loins.

As the man crouched behind her she felt his cock slide back between her upper thighs. Again she sought to clamp down on it. She liked the feel of it sliding hotly against the soft inner skin of her thighs. She could feel the heat of his body close to her womanhood. Her breath caught in her throat as one of his hands released a breast and reached down beneath, feeling for and then releasing the buttons on her shorts.

He freed the second button, and then he fumbled the zip down. The remaining hand caressing and squeezing her breast released it and moved to circle her slender neck from behind. One hand hauled her shorts over the curves of her bottom, while the other held her firmly in place.

It felt delightfully wicked to be lying pinned to her bed by a black man while he stripped her shorts off.

'With Daddy in jail, and my sister busy with Ngorro there was no one was going to rush to 'save me' thank God, ' she thought!

Then her shorts were around her knees and the African crouched behind her. She glanced across the room at her mirror and realised she could see the African above her. He looked so big above her slender white body. He moved back a moment and the long warm hard length between her thighs slid away, before returning to push against her loins. The end was hard, and thick like a mushroom cap, and was pressing into her!

She felt it slip between the entrance to her womanhood and she grasped the sheets tightly as the pressure between her legs increased. The pain was short lasting as she felt something that seemed to tear inside her. Then a thickness was pushing up inside her as the wonderful brute of a bodyguard behind her thrust at her.

She could feel the heat of his body behind her. The hardness of the cock pushing into her was pushing through parts of her that were totally unused to the experience! She gripped the sheets hard, and her eyes were wide in shock and excitement. She had fantasised for years of this moment, but had never expected it to happen pushed down over her bed while a muscular black brute pushed into her! Somehow the reality was far more shocking and exciting than her fantasies of a tender moment with a lover.

She felt his loins push up against her. It was the strangest feeling to have a man's loins pushed up close to the softness of her bottom. Then she felt something wet and hot trail over the back of her neck. She shivered and the movement sent ripples through her tender pussy.

'I'm not a virgin any more, ' she realised and grinned.

She felt stuffed full by the cock inside her. The tongue on her neck moved to the small exposed ear and licked around it sending strange thrills through her. She raised her hips and pushed back at the man behind her, something was missing she knew. Then the African gripped her hips and drew his cock partly out and the feel of its withdrawal sent renewed slivers of pleasure through her. Just as she thought he was going to pull out he thrust back into her and she had to grab the sheets again even tighter to avoid calling out.

She looked around at the man who had his cock up her. The excitement on his face surprised her. His hands came up and grabbed her slim shoulders, and then he humped hard at her loins. He began a steady rhythmic humping into her tight snug pussy. She gasped and groaned then started wriggling her hips.

He laughed.

"You like this don't you..." "God yes, I love it."

"Don't worry the Boss is going to make sure you get lots of this from now on!"

Hayley didn't care. All she cared about was the wonderful sensation between her legs as the hard iron black rod pushed and thrust into her now eagerly receptive womanhood. The excitedly wriggling young white girl beneath him was a treasure indeed and he thoroughly enjoyed her squirming, gasping, slender form. Young ones were always enthusiastic like this when they discovered what 'sex' actually about.

Unfortunately her tight squeezing pussy was just a bit too active and he soon was squirting his seed inside her, a fact that only seemed to excite the girl even more, and he felt her start to shake, tremble, before she went into a squirming frenzy beneath him. He grinned and held her down hard, until she stopped trembling and shaking.

"Now... do you want do this again?"

Hayley looked around and up at him.

"You must be joking, of course I want to do it again!"

The African grinned.

"Wait here."

He slipped from the girl's grasp and stood. Without bothering to dress he walked out the bedroom leaving a Hayley to kneel there and wonder at the strange but satisfying feelings sweeping over her. The bodyguard strolled down the corridor to the living room. As anticipated his boss was naked and riding the older sister. He carefully kept his face neutral as he watched the large black bulk of his boss, wobble, jiggle and roll on top of the relatively slender white girl. Her legs were splayed to either side of him, but they not idle. The girl seemed to have a natural instinct to wrap her legs around him, and she was clearly overexcited and trying to clamp his bulk to her.

It no longer surprised him that Ngorro had got the girl excited. He did not particularly understand why white women and girls became so excited when Ngorro laid his pudgy hands and obese body on them. Nevertheless over the years he had seen many white females mounted by his boss, and they always seemed to enjoy the experience. Of course, Ngorro had a particularly fat cock. Indeed Ngorro complained sometimes it was too fat. He liked young white girls, but invariable they were too tight, and that was the aspect of his job that really appealed.

All too often Ngorro delivered up teenage white girls to be opened up by his bodyguard, to be stretched, lubricated and excited before Ngorro could work his fat cock up into them! No amount of money would tempt this bodyguard away from his current employer, and he kept a straight face as he watched him heave, thrust and wobble over the attractive blonde seventeen year old.

Ngorro looked over and the bodyguard nodded. Ngorro smiled at the knowledge the younger sister was ready for him. Not that he stopped his humping and greedy thrusting. It was rare that he himself was the first with a virgin, and Jacky was proving to be a willing and exciting ride. He raised himself up and looked down at the pretty face of the girl beneath him. Drops of sweat beaded her brow. Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip. He judged her close to orgasm and decided to wait. Her soft clasping tightness was fluttering around his cock, which was a sure sign of her pending orgasm. The girl was soft, warm and curvy, and he could feel the way she was starting to vibrate.

Then her head fell back and a wail erupted from her throat.

He looked across at his bodyguard and grinned at him. He grimaced as hard heels dug into his soft thighs, and tried to wriggled free of her now drumming heels. He held himself motionless, not caring if he achieved his own orgasm. After all her younger sister was waiting in a nearby, and that little minx he was sure would be all he anticipated! Then he reached up and stroked the girl's brow, wiping the perspiration from soft white skin. She opened her eyes, and looked at him. He loved the way women looked at him with that sense of disbelief after he brought them to orgasm.

"I think you might get to like working for me."

He watched the girl's eyes drift off before coming back to him. Then he pushed himself up and his cock slithered out of the tight sheath of her womanhood. Jacky lay back as Ngorro rose and stood. She was still trying to come to terms with the extraordinary sensation that had overwhelmed her. Was that an orgasm? No wonder some of her friends back home had let their boyfriends do it to them.

If only she had known earlier!

She was tingling and pulsing and she found herself missing the warm heavy weight on top of her. She felt sore between the legs, but it was a minor inconvenience in comparison the wave of sensation that her overwhelmed her. She looked at Ngorro, at the large black bulk with a touch of wonder. He was not exactly any girl's idea of a handsome man. He was an overweight middle-aged black man, but she knew if he ran his hand up her skirt again she would be ready to do what he wanted. Ngorro moved out of her vision as she lay there still staring at the ceiling. She turned her head to follow, but his bodyguard stepped into her view. She was surprised to see he was naked, but in her lethargic post orgasmic bliss she did not care. Her eyes dropped to his loins, and she saw that he was sporting an erection. It was longer than Ngorro's but nowhere near as thick.

Her eyes closed for a minute as she realised she was about to be taken again.

Then she opened them and looked more closely at the brute of a bodyguard. Unlike Ngorro there appeared to be not an ounce of fat on him. He was still big, however, his arms, legs, stomach, and shoulders all seemed to bulge with muscle. She felt an excited flutter between her legs.

He dropped to his knees in front of her and his hands reached out. The butterflies in her tummy blossomed into flight, as his hands clasped her knees before sliding higher up the inner thighs, pushing her legs apart. His hands were so different from the hands of Ngorro. They had been soft pudgy, though they had felt strangely magical as they caressed her. The hands of the bodyguard were hard, calloused rough hands, and they felt entirely different, but just as exciting. They were a man's hands, and her legs flopped open in easy surrender to what she knew he was going to do.

Ngorro waddled down the corridor heading for the bedroom the younger sister was in. He wondered how she would react to his lumbering presence. Women and girls had reacted in various ways to him in the past. He was not a man who cared if a woman had to be held down by others while he enjoyed her, but there had been a sparkle in the younger sister's eyes, a reluctance to leave the room that suggested there she might turn out to be a natural wanton. He grinned and pushed the door open. Hayley was standing there naked looking at the door. Her eyes widened as he walked in but Ngorro saw no fear in her eyes.

His greedy eyes ran over the naked girl. Her legs were lithe and shapely. Coltish was the word he was thinking of, the legs of a girl just turning into the fuller curves of a woman. The tops of her thighs were slick with sweat, and pinkish stains that indicated her virgin blood was now mixed with sweat and sperm. Ngorro knew he would never have been able to take this girl's virginity with his fat cock, and so felt no ill will to his bodyguard.

Her waist was narrow over splayed round hips. She would be lovely to take from behind he suspected. Then his eyes rose to the delightful sight of budding small round breasts sporting erect nipples.

'Thank God for women's nipples, ' he thought as the hard little peaks give away the girl's sexual excitement!

Her neck was slender and he anticipated he would spend hours nibbling and licking the soft whiteness of her throat. But that would come later, when he had more time and the luxury of uninterrupted hours to spend on her. Her mouth was a rosebud, and he looked forward to teaching her how to use it properly. A pert nose sat below sharp clear dark eyes, that regarded him without fear or nervousness.

"Did you like what my bodyguard did to you?"

The girl nodded. There was no bashful shyness there.

"Good, now I am going to have some fun with you."

He saw the girl give a little nervous swallow, and a pink tongue peeked out and wet suddenly dry lips.

"I think you will like me having some fun with you?"

He looked at the girl, and it took a while for her to realise he was expecting an answer.

"Ok."

There was touch of nervousness in her reply.

Ngorro grinned stepped forward and swept the girl up into his arms. She shrieked, though it was girlish shriek of excitement, not fear. He pulled her close relishing the feel of her slender curves. He strode for the bed but instead of throwing the girl on it, he turned and sat on the edge of the bed, dropping the girl into his lap. Her eyes were shining and sparkling now and he knew he had a hot young white hussy to play with.

Bouncing the girl's soft curvy bottom on his knee, he put his hand between those sleek lithe legs and reached for her womanhood. Her legs offered no resistance as pudgy hands slid higher. At last one of his pudgy fingers touched and probed at the slick, wet, slithery entrance. With a little twist one of his pudgy fingers succeeded in penetrating her pussy and he thrust it higher. The girl wriggled excitedly on his lap, as the fat finger twisted and circled inside her body.

With one arm around her shoulders he pulled her over backwards, and her budding young breasts were displayed to him. His lust had risen to new levels and he greedily dropped his head to grasp a young pink nipple with his teeth. The girl started shivering and shaking and he held her tight, pushing a finger up higher within, while his teeth nibbled, his tongue licked, and his mouth sucked.

When his thumb grazed, then rubbed over the girl's clitoris she jumped in his lap. He held her tight as he recognised the girl was having an orgasm and had lost control of herself as she jerked and thrashed. He did not let up his attentions at all. Indeed he took advantage of her body's involuntarily movements to push a thick second finger up inside her. That just seemed to set her squirming more but Ngorro did not care, he loved finding females capable of multiple orgasms and he flayed her sensitive female parts, keeping up his nibbling on those sweet pink nipples and his thumb driving her clitoris as though it was a button on a computer mouse! Hayley fainted, unable to cope with sensory overload.

Ngorro grinned at limp curvy form in his arms. With surprising gentleness he laid her out on her bed. She was a lovely example of a white adolescent girl. On her back her breasts did not stand proud but their youthful roundness was unmistakable. Her waist was slim, which emphasised the curves of her flaring hips. As he looked at her hips he concluded there was no doubting her ripe womanhood. Her legs were lithe and curvy rather than long and he ran his hands over her softness. They were smooth, soft and warm, and he relished the sight of his dark hands on her fresh white skin. He slid his hands up along her inner thighs. He savoured the feel of the satiny soft skin at the tops of her thighs. His fingers stroked in circles enjoying the sensation.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.