Lightning! - Cover

Lightning!

Copyright© 2007 by J.C. Miller

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sheila arrives at the beach house a day early. Her host isn't pleased. They play tennis and dance and then both of them are more comfortable. She wonders if her stepmother set this all up. Then, she faces a choice that will cause a major change in her life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"I never did it on top. Just with Kevin, but we never did anything like this. It's too much. I've never been mindless or just floating in another place for so long. I've had enough," she whispered breathlessly.

With that he said, "Lie next to me, precious. I am going to roll over."

She stretched out and he rolled on top of her getting on his knees as he put a pillow under her hips. He put both arms around her and covered her mouth with his and thrust his tongue in her. Then, he penetrated her with a slow thrust that went from her vulva to her cervix. Her incredible pussy began to grasp his cock and on the fourth or fifth thrust, she started moaning. She immediately threw her hips up against him and shrieked as she came.

Just as she finished, he slowed and could feel his orgasm coming from his knees. As he squirted large globs of semen he gasped his pleasure with deep guttural moans. "My God that's awesome," he breathed in her ear. Upon feeling his orgasm start, Sheila squeezed him with her strong muscles, and the pressure made his coming even more intense.

He held and kissed her for more than a few minutes muttering how special she was. He described the appeal of her body, and how her being with him revived his spirit. Sometime later when he withdrew, he put a tissue over her wet labia and then went to get a warm washcloth. He wiped her crotch with the warm wet cloth as she felt herself getting almost excited again. She quickly regained reality, went to the bathroom, and closed the door. As she sat, she could feel, for the first time in her life, the gooey globs of semen drip out of her and into the water. She caught some in her fingers and smelled the divine aroma of musky pussy and semen.

That goo is hazardous to your health. Jesus, Sheila, you kept that stuff out of there all your life and now you get some in you when you're really ripe. What if he grows something inside you? In conflict, she sniffed the tissue and dreaded the consequences.

The sexual encounter was more than she could emotionally absorb. She needed to create distance. When more goo dripped out of her, she thought, the bastard didn't even use a condom when he screwed you. Wake up, Sheila, he didn't screw you, you screwed him. Let's see, did he rape you? He told you if you wanted it to put it in. He didn't put it in. You put it in. You wanted it and you took it. Face it.

When she returned to the bed, she opened harshly with, "Look, I got out of hand when you started in on me, and then put that thing in me. Lots of your stuff dripped out of me. I can't afford to be pregnant. What will I do?" she demanded harshly.

"Oh, I did put a lot in there, huh? Gracious woman, it's you that created that load. That was more than I've come in years," he said, grinning at her. "My God, you drove me out of control and I wanted you so much." Then he said, "I have no disease and the stuff I squirted in you is decaffeinated/unleaded — I had myself fixed years ago."

"Decaffeinated? Unleaded? What does that mean?"

"I have been sterilized. Neutered. A vasectomy. They tie the sperm ducts so that nothing dangerous comes out," he told her.

With clear anger, she said, "Kevin told me he wouldn't make me pregnant and always used a condom, but you didn't. Why should I believe you?"

"What would reassure you? If you're pregnant by me, I'll marry you, get you an abortion, or find a nice adoptive home for our child, whatever you choose."

"You keep coming back to that, 'Whatever you choose' stuff." I don't want to be pregnant."

"I have never made anyone pregnant unintentionally. I don't think you'll get pregnant by me. Today, I can get you a morning after pill if that would reassure you."

There is that 'by me' again. Damn him. "What do you mean, 'By you?' You think I let just anybody? Who do you think I am?" she demanded loudly.

Before he thought, he said, "It's none of my business who you fuck. You are a consenting adult in this state."

The harsh tone of his reply stung her. You sonofabitch, you get laid and leave me like this.

Sensing his error, he opened, "We had passion and lost it. I'm not sure why. Can we just relax a minute before we solve problems. Would you come here?"

She stood with her back to him leaning on the doorway. "No!" I don't want to 'come here.'"

He went over and put his arms around her and said, "Please."

"I just can't, right now."

With his arms around her, he gently tugged her away from the door back to the bed. She stretched out and faced him as he brought her close and held her for a long lasting kiss. Face it, Sheila. You tempted him and did it on purpose. You could have asked for a condom. You always did in the past. Then she stretched, moved close to him, and slept.

He went quietly to the shower, returning to see her still asleep. He touched her gently, then whispered, "Baby, maybe we should to get something to eat."

Finally feeling awake, she said, "Okay." You were really rude. Then she offered, "Hey, I'm sorry about the outburst. I don't know what got into me."

She's really becoming civil. "Oh, I know what got into you." he laughed.

"Tonight it is jeans. That skirt last night was too much, and I got jealous. The Turtle will be all astir again, but you're with me." How can I be taken in by a short skirt or a pair of Spandex jeans — get serious.

"I need a few minutes to freshen up." Are you going to put that shower pulse on it again? He didn't act jealous. When are you going to say how great it was this afternoon?

When she "freshens up" she goes all the way. "Hey, Sheila, your hair really looks good."

She caught his eyes. "That was really something this afternoon, Greg." She hugged him and kissed his neck.

As they walked into the Turtle, she took his hand in both of hers and looked at him adoringly. "See, you didn't even have to coach me."

As they satisfied ravenous appetites with glorious shrimp and crabs, he said, "Uh, Sheila, we have another problem to solve. Actually, we have been doing pretty well. What was the plan between you and Marcia?"

"I was going to stay with her for a couple of days, then go to a reunion in St. Augustine. Kelly's family has a place there where we staked out a few days to play."

"How were you going to get there?"

"Either take Marcia's car, or rent one," she replied.

"Ooops, you can't rent one at your age. I have to be back in Atlanta tomorrow evening for a meeting," he said.

"Is there a bus?"

"Maybe, but I think you should take my car. I can rent one to get me to Atlanta. Bring mine back when you're ready and I'll take you to the airport. I have a room for you to stay in until you're ready to go home," he offered and then, "you'd better tell the man to send your Federal Express to Kelly's. You will be able to respond more quickly."

She couldn't stand not having control and asked, "Why would you do that? Are there strings?"

"Of course, child. Same strings. Be a person, have fun, enjoy the city, leave when you like, do what you like, don't do what you don't like. However, you will be required to smile. Letting you use my car for a couple of days doesn't require eternal gratitude."

After returning to the Mermaid and taking the ritual walk in the night surf, they separated and started packing to leave. Finding her still wet tennis clothes and other garments lying on the floor, she decided to do a load of wash.

"Maybe we should think about getting away early. The traffic will be dense," he said.

"That sounds good. I'll have time to get to St. Augustine."

Having cleaned up the floor and washed her clothes, she looked at the empty bed. Where are you sleeping, Sheila? Will you just go hop in with him? Will he come for you? Why is this so hard? Why do you doubt?

She finished packing and went upstairs to finish in the kitchen. Soon, he came out of his room in jogging shorts to get some soda. When he turned the lights out, he took her hand and led her toward his room, "I think I hear thunder. We'll be better off in the same bed, just in case there's more lightning," he teased.

Ohhh, that was easier than I thought. I didn't have to go up there by myself. Lightning, for Christ's sake. He has my number. I have slept with him for the past two nights and didn't have a clue that it was going to happen. Maybe I don't know who I am, anymore. Why can't I just sleep by myself?

As they settled in, she said, "I'm confused. I've known you for two days and we've barely been out of the bed. Every time you touch me, I tingle. I don't want to face lightning alone," she replied. "Should I go to my room?"

"Only you can know. You have to choose. I wish you wouldn't. Take your mask and ear plugs, if you must go," he replied.

Words, praise, words, desire, invitation. Why do I care? Why do his words make me feel happy? I'm not even liberated any more. I have never taken off my own clothes. That fucking soft voice, "If you will do this, I will do that" and I have no will. Will he start me up again when we go to bed? Why do I hate to admit, I don't want to go to my own damn room. Sheila, you are in a mess.

"Sheila, I'd like it if you'd stay here. I desire you constantly. I find you irresistible. Taking you out was a thrill for me. Having your body snuggle next to me is superb."

Either I go downstairs and sleep alone, or I stay here and sleep with him again. Tell me again, Sheila, why do you want to sleep alone? Forget it. Go to bed and enjoy. By God.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.