Tree Line Motel - Cover

Tree Line Motel

Copyright© 2007 by redheadsub

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A sub lets her master control her. Discipline her and show her the depth that she needs to take herself.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Violence  

You have the final say in all this. At any time you wish to stop you say your safe word. It stops then and there. But, once spoken it can not be revoked. Until that time you will trust me to never push you any harder then you want pushed."

She sat there wondering if this was a dream or a nightmare. Was this an answer to her prayers or the beginning of her downfall? It took a few more minutes before she could move or say a thing. While she sat there, her hands twisting her hair into knots, she contemplated all she had learned so far. The thought of being used like a toy, degraded and treasured, thrilled her. Did this mean she was some type of degenerate? Once again she looked at him, and asked the questions in her mind.

"I know nothing of this lifestyle, what can it involve, is there anything that could truly harm me? I want to understand more before I can make a decision. Is this my only chance to decide or can I think about it?"

Pushing a paper across the table, one she hadn't noticed until now, he answered her. "This paper lists some of the things, not all, but some, that could or would happen. Read it and fill it out according to the directions listed. I'll be over first thing in the morning to pick it up and discuss your answers. If the question confuses you just put a check mark next to it, I'll explain it tomorrow. You have until that discussion is over to decide. Go now and be ready by 8 am." So saying he left their table and she and her friend also got up to leave.

The friend who set this up told her to be honest and truly think about her answers as she filled out the paper, as it could mean the difference in so much of the pleasure and pain she could be in for.

Getting home she sat her purse down and went to get a pen so that she could read the paper and begin the thinking needed to fill out the paper.

As she read it over before she began; she was immediately surprised by the questions and the types of things that could happen. Some excited, some scared or even horrified her. Things on that page opened her eyes and made her think of what she could honestly endure.

This questionnaire should be filled out by a Sub and provided to their Dom/Top before playing with them. This will provide a quick "head-start" to identifying limits, negotiating and finding common ground for play.

These words started the paper. The words that followed had her heart jumping and her breath catching as she understood why he would discuss them. This was her main way of imputing her needs and limits. This was the most important step in her decision. If she could not be honest in this and could not handle any of these things then her answer had to be, no.

For each item, you need to provide two answers. A yes or no, next to the question, to indicate if she had an experience with the activity at any time. Ok, this she could do. She could say she had or hadn't done something. If she didn't recognize the words, then more then likely she hadn't done it. First step solved.

Then she read the next few lines. It told her to grade them from 0 to 5, how into these things she was. And to put no again if this was a thing she would never, not for no one or anything wish to experience. This also, she thought could do. She figured if she wasn't sure she could always put the check mark he told her to use, next to it until he explained. The paper took her a few hours to answer. Many of the things listed were often surprising to her. Some were hard to figure out how they could be intertwined in this life style. Others were all too apparent how they would fit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.