Tree Line Motel
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2007 by redheadsub

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A sub lets her master control her. Discipline her and show her the depth that she needs to take herself.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Violence  

"Get up and get in the room. You have been taught to ask for your pleasure. For this there is no course but for you to be punished. I have been lenient in my training of you. Far too easy I now see."

"You are to strip and bend over the chair back. I am leaving for a while, but you will not move if you know what is good for you."

She obeys within seconds. Knowing her reactions and pauses are being monitored by her Sir. She strips the flimsy clothing and the sheer lingerie from her body, folds it neatly and places it on the nightstand.

All the while taking in the room, noticing its beauty and that it is yet sparely decorated.

Walls of the richest burgundy, trimmed in deep blue, and decorated with different erotic scenes. A thick and deep carpet, its color like that of a starless midnight, cushioned her feet. The king sized bed which at this time was made up with satin sheets colored black, and what looked like a cloud-soft comforter in a slightly lighter shade of burgundy. The end tables were mahogany and the tops were even with the beds top mattress. Nothing else furnished this room, except the chair. The chair was deep maroon and low to the ground. Its back was even with her waist and the seat looked to low for anything of a comfortable nature. Very simply made, covered in velvet, yet it seemed so perfect in its simplicity. Upon looking further she could see the eye bolts in the armrests, and on the posts that served as its feet. Then she noticed that the ceiling also had strategically placed bolts. This gave her pause. This could be more then she hoped for and more then she could handle, were her only thoughts. Then she bends over the chair back and presents a very lovely view of her well shaped ass to him.

He turns and leaves the room, leaving the door open. She starts to protest but, stops herself before he hears. If he had heard the words beginning to form, the night would have ended, and so would her world that until now has revolved around her Master.

As she is bent over the chair her thoughts turn to how badly she had already messed up. She knew that her night of pleasure he had promised would now be a night of punishment. She had learned early in her training to wait for permission. How could she not wait? How could she forget such a simple thing? Her mind drifts to the last time. To the pain and fear and the vows she had made. She had already broken them. She had already ruined her image in his eyes. Now she would pay. She hears the door open further and waits his next command.

"You have been taught better then this. You had so much promise, from the first time I met you. Your vows though are nothing more then spun glass, fragile, and broken at will. This night will teach you, your place, or it will end our association. I can not have such blatant disregard from you.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.