PLEA - Cover

PLEA

Copyright© 2007 by Timm

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - PLEAs (Personal Life Extending Androids) were made possible after the development of flash memory transfers. The original sex androids had been developed long ago, and sold quite well to the world's wealthy. This story is about twins that receive their own PLEA units for their 18 birthday.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

The four sat, fully dressed in proper attire, in the recreation room of the house. Their grandfather's call finally arrived, and was connected.

Tom stared at the four of them. It was easy for him to tell the real twins from the PLEAs. The real twins were aglow with their newfound joys. The PLEAs also seemed very content. From personal experience he new darn well what the PUCK had been happening around the house.

Finally, he spoke.

"Well, I see I have created monsters."

"Oh, Grandpa," the four chimed in at the same time.

"Yes, if two of you weren't bad enough, now I have four of you to keep track of."

The girls giggled in the way of all girls. The Adams grinned at the possibilities.

Just then the holo image of their grandfather went hazy, then returned to normal. The sound system issued forth an eerie hiss.

Adam called out, "What was that?" to his grandfathers image.

"I don't know for sure, but there was a bright flash like something blowing up a moment ago."

Just then the image of their grandfather started to shake. The four of them could tell that the room their grandfather was in was shaking as well. Then the sound of the explosion reached the audio pick-ups. It was deafeningly loud.

Their grandfather was holding his hands to his ears. PLEAs had super-sensitive hearing. It was no real surprise that something that loud would have a physical effect on their grandpa. Before their grandfather could recover, the holo flared white, and the connection was lost.

Eve and her PLEA screamed out at the same time. It was obvious to the four of them, that the loss of the signal could mean only one thing. It also seemed to be impossible that it was happening.

It was Adam's PLEA that calculated it all out, first. He barked a call order to the holo communication unit.

"Connect with the Imperial Palace! Private code 1F!"

The holo communicator responded at once. There before them was one of the emperors PLEA units. The emperor owned twenty of them for personal use. It not only allowed him to be in many places at the same time. It also allowed him to spend time on personal things of interest. Such as talking to old friends on his secret private line.

"Oh, my! Tom has finally created more trouble than he can handle," came the emperor's jovial voice as he saw who was calling him.

"Your Majesty," the Adam PLEA addressed him in the formal manner Adam and Eve had been thought to do.

"No need for formalities. To what do I own the pleasure of this private call?"

Adam was stunned for a moment. It was Eve's PLEA that spoke next.

"Sir, we were talking to Grandfather on Rigel, a few moments ago; and, and..." she couldn't get it out. Both Eve and PLEA Eve broke into tears.

"Come, come, Eve! What is the matter?" the emperor's PLEA prodded at the small group. Even as it feared what it would learn.

Adam spoke, "Holo, replay the last message from Grandfather, for the Emperor's PLEA."

With that, the Emperor's image changed. He watched his friend talk, with fascination, until it was clear what was happening. It had been a 'planetary core buster' explosion. The Emperor had seen the effects of one, once before. It had been when the weapon had been tested for the very first time, fifty years ago. The flash, the earthquake, the image disruption, and the final flash disconnect of the holo image. The Emperor's PLEA had no doubt in its mind what it meant.

"Children," he spoke quietly looking into their faces on the holo after the message had ended. He know what he seen their would not let him soothe their minds with placating words. "I will call you back as soon as I find out what has happened, for sure. For now, I grieve with you."

The four stared at the image, as it faded in front of them. They were now sure their grandfather was dead. The reasons why, would have to wait for a bit.

Somehow, amongst all the tears and emotions, the four of them had lost track of just which one was PLEA and which one was human. All four were so overcome, that when Eva's PLEA stated that she wanted to go lay down for a bit, Adam nodded to his PLEA to go with her.

The mistake was not realized until much latter.

Eve was so broken up at the loss, she wasn't even paying attention when Adam led her to his room to lie down. He pulled her down onto the bed with him, and held her close.

The two of them cried themselves to sleep.

The two PLEA units also comforted each other in Eve's bedroom. Neither one suspecting the error that had just been made.

When Eve woke in the darkens of the room, she didn't even realize that she wasn't in her room. She felt what she thought to be the ADAM unit next to her. She also had the deep-seated need to reproduce that one feels after a moment of extreme loss of a loved one. So when she woke Adam with a blowjob, neither one realized the other was not the PLEA unit.

Their lovemaking was passionate, and moved quickly to penetration. Adam mounted above his sister almost huffing as he drove his cock mercilessly into his sister. They only lasted a few moments. Adam fired his live seed deep into Eve's receptive folds.

Eve's body was indeed receptive, even if she wasn't completely satisfied yet.

As Adam collapsed atop her, she whispered, "Make it vibrate for me, Adam."

Adam was just calming down from the most intense orgasm he had ever had. When her words filtered into his mind, Adam shot bolt upright in the bed. Eve stared at him wondering what the problem was all of a sudden.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.