PLEA - Cover

PLEA

Copyright© 2007 by Timm

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - PLEAs (Personal Life Extending Androids) were made possible after the development of flash memory transfers. The original sex androids had been developed long ago, and sold quite well to the world's wealthy. This story is about twins that receive their own PLEA units for their 18 birthday.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Robot   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Adam awoke in his bed to find himself lying next to the Eve unit, in the morning. He hadn't done anything with the unit the night before. He had been too tired after the experience in Eve's room. After the memory sync, he wondered who'd had more fun the night before, the PLEAs or the real twins. He decided it didn't really matter.

"Oh! You're awake," the Eve unit cooed as it grabbed hold of his morning hard on.

Adam jumped, "Watch it! That's too tight!"

"Oh! Forgive me, I didn't mean to hurt it. Here, let me 'kiss it and make it better'."

Adam watched as the Eve unit started to kiss his Cock gently, soon his cock was 'up', and was inside her mouth, where she was doing her best to impersonator a vacuum cleaner. It took less than two minuets until he was firing his load deep into her mouth.

"Oh, PUCK!" Adam yelled out, as every drop of semen was swallowed up.

The Eve unit was using skill sets preprogrammed into its organic brain. She looked up into Adams face with a big smile, just as his wilting cock dropped from her mouth.

"Hey, big brother, now that I have had breakfast; I think we should get showered off and go get something to eat, for real."

Adam smiled and thought of his real sister. He wondered what the Adam unit and she would be doing, when she awoke.

He headed for the shower, followed by his sister's PLEA. Their he took the time to wash her as carefully as she washed him. It was the first time he ever remembered running out of hot water!

"I have to stop at my room to get dressed," the Eve unit said.

"Why? Do you think the android servants will care if we wear anything at all?"

She smiled and said, "Well, I might take the time to play with myself when I am in there."

The mental image of his sister in bed with the Adam PLEA and the Eve PLEA, caused his cock to harden up again.

Eve said, "I think you might like to see that. Maybe later we could try double teaming you, as well."

Adam lost his erection as quickly as it had come. The thought of himself and his PLEA in the same bed doing the kinds of things his sister and her PLEA would do together, didn't have the same appeal.

Eve saw him wilt, and giggled.

"I was thinking more like the two of you double teaming me, not watching the two of you go at it," she said.

Adam was relieved by her statement. The thought of himself and his PLEA double-teaming his sister's PLEA, sounded more like something he could do. Soon his cock swelled up in response to that idea.

"Let's go eat," she said.

She took his hand in hers and led him out of the bedroom. As they entered the kitchen, area they found Eve sitting on the Adam unit's lap at the table. There was no movement, but Eve's face showed that she was enjoying herself.

Eve looked up and said, "Did you know that a PLEA has so much muscle control that they can make their cock vibrate?"

The Eve PLEA said, "Oh! I have got to try that!"

"You will. Wait until we sync up, after breakfast."

Adam had sat down at the table, and to his shock, the Eve unit perched herself in his lap.

"You know," she said, "If he can make his cock throb like a vibrator. I bet I could make my muscles milk you in a similar manner."

Adam went wide-eyed at the suggestion.

His cock was already hard from the sight of his sister on his PLEA form. The Eve unit just lifted her self up slightly, and then slid its pussy down over him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.